Chapter 28: Getting Married

Lin Luoqing had already sent the two children back to their rooms and Xiao Li took the wheelchair out from the back trunk. He bent down and picked up Ji Yuxiao.

Ji Yuxiao peered at him and said gently, "I have some good news for you."

"What?" Lin Luoqing placed him on the wheelchair.

"The manager I've reached out to before is back and can stop by tomorrow to meet with you."

"Really?" Lin Luoqing was pleasantly surprised.

However, he immediately grew doubtful again, "When did you contact a manager for me? How come I don't know about it?"

Ji Yuxiao maintained a calm expression, "How can I let you know about everything."

Lin Luoqing looked at him, his eyes bright and shining, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Ji Yuxiao leaned against his wheelchair, "Work hard and try to help your boss earn some money."

"Of course," Lin Luoqing pushed him in the building with a grin.

Ji Yuxiao reminded him, "Your contract has not yet been transferred over as of now. Find some time these coming days to have the contract terminated. Don't go by yourself. Go with the lawyer and Wu Xinyuan. Wu Xinyuan will be your manager from now on."

"Okay," Lin Luoqing's was full of smiles. He pushed Ji Yuxiao and entered the house together with him. 

The morning of the day in which they would be registered as marriage partners, Lin Luoqing woke up early which was rare for him.

He ate breakfast with Lin Fei like normal and after sent him to school. It was just that this time, he didn't call a taxi and instead, had Xiao Li drive them.

"By the time you're out of school this afternoon, your Uncle Ji and I will formally be married and newlyweds," he looked at Lin Fei and said suddenly.

Lin Fei pondered for a moment before saying, "Congratulations."

"So you can say congrats." Lin Luoqing laughed.

"I watched it on TV before that when someone got married, others will say to him 'Congratulations.' Is that not right?" Lin Fei raised his head to peer at Lin Luoqing.

Lin Luoqing rubbed the top of his head, "It is right."

He looked at Lin Fei and felt very strange in his heart. This feeling was seemingly wonderful; it was light and cloudlike, but also foggy and muddled, not very clear. 

He was getting married just like that? 

Really getting married?

He stayed in his world for more than twenty years and never married. Yet, he was getting married after transmigrating into this world for just a few days. He was getting married in such a short time. 

It was truly strange.

Lin Luoqing watched until Lin Fei had entered the school gates before returning to the car and heading back to the Ji Manor.

Ji Yuxiao was ready and waiting for him. 

Lin Luoqing was getting a little nervous and muttered, "I'll head upstairs for a change of clothes."

Ji Yuxiao nodded, "Okay."

He headed upstairs and entered Ji Yuxiao's bedroom. He looked at the clothes in the closet and did not know what to wear. 

Was white too plain?

But black was too formal.

Getting registered should be a festive event. As such, should he wear bright colors?