Chapter 100: "Welcome Home."

Lin Luoqing stayed at the set for three more days before he too was finished.

The crew prepared a celebratory cake for him. He cut and ate a slice. The other artists took advantage of when Lin Luoqing was eating the cake to dig into the icing and smear it on his face.

Lin Luoqing was frightened and attempted to ran away. The others chased after until all of their faces were smeared.

They exchanged glances and burst into laughter, exemplifying the inherent energy and cheerfulness youths had. 

Li Hanhai, Yao Momo, and the rest of them were reluctant to see Lin Luoqing leave. Director Zhang also hoped he would stay and continue to help out the other artists.

Although Lin Luoqing was willing, it was nearing the end of December. He also wanted to head home and spend the New Years with Ji Yuxiao.

If he was still single and wasn't married, he was naturally very willing to stay behind. After all, he got along well with everyone. However, there was still the two young kids and Ji Yuxiao. Lin Luoqing's mind was always on them. He could only apologize and say there were people waiting for him at home.

Everyone else thought he was talking about his own parents. They didn't think much of it. Instead, they took some pictures together for commemoration, and after the celebratory feast was over, sent him off.

They were all in the entertainment circle and understood better than anyone else. For artists like them, they spent more time away from their families than with them. There would always be someone waiting at home, and they weren't audacious enough to suggest Lin Luoqing stay with them for their own selfishness. 

Lin Luoqing waved at them, "See you next time."

"En, see you next time," the others grinned at him.

Only then did Lin Luoqing climb onto the nanny can and returned to the hotel to pack up his belongings.

Ji Yuxiao's call came soon after. Lin Luoqing answered and heard Ji Yuxiao inquire, "Are you finished?"

"En," Lin Luoqing said happily, "I'll be able to come home tomorrow."

He said, "You didn't tell Xiao Yu and Fei Fei, right? I'll pick them up from school tomorrow and give them a surprise."

"No," Ji Yuxiao smiled, "How do I dare to not listen to you? Especially since you're so sought after."

Lin Luoqing laughed. He actually quite enjoyed it when Ji Yuxiao was eating vinegar. It allowed him to see Ji Yuxiao really cared for him and made him happy.

"Then you don't have to come pick me up tomorrow," Lin Luoqing said, "I can head home myself and save you the trouble."

Ji Yuxiao who was prepared to pick up Lin Luoqing the next day: ....

"Reconsider?"

"Didn't you just say you don't dare to go against my words? Now you want me to reconsider?" Lin Luoqing said righteously.

Wu Xinyuan who sat by his side: ...Good guy, was this a conversation he can listen in on? President Ji, aren't you being managed too strictly by your wife?!

Wu Xinyuan silently shifted further away and peered out the window. He didn't dare listen to the conversation any further. He was afraid he might be silenced permanently from knowing too much.

Ji Yuxiao didn't know whether to laugh or cry from being lectured by Lin Luoqing, "Alright. Then I'll wait for you at home. Is that alright?"

"En," Lin Luoqing agreed, "I'd be home soon. Rest assured."