Chapter 181: Luoqing's Good Career, Xiao Yu Places Top Three

Once Luojing was arrested, Father Lin's depressed mood finally improved as he was finally able to get discharged from the hospital.

However, Chen Feng donned a cold face and looked at him like she would an enemy who had killed her own son.

Whenever Father Lin sees her face, aggravation would rise in his chest. He would think of Lin Luojing and feel his lungs expand with anger. He pointed his finger at Chen Feng and snarled, "Divorce! I want a divorce!"

"You dare?!" Chen Feng had nothing left to lose. Her son was already gone. There was nothing she didn't dare to do.

"If you dare to divorce me, I'll dare to see you in court. I'll reveal exactly how we had an affair behind Qiu Yongxin's back before the media, in front of your company, before your friends and family. There's nothing left for me anyways. I have no need for face but what about you?"

"You!" Father Lin felt his anger surge and himself becoming unwell once again. His hand trembled as he screamed, "You b*tch!"

"That I am. So what? I've been together with you for so many years but look at where Xiao Jing is now because of you. Ling Bo, let me tell you, don't even think about discarding Xiao Jing and I. In this life, you, Xiao Jing, and I will be tied together forever!"

"Scram!"

"I won't!" Chen Feng scoffed, "This is my home too. Why should I scram? If anyone wants to scram, you can. I still have to wait for my son's return here!"

Father Lin was incensed and rushed towards her to strike her. Chen Feng was slapped by him. She watched him glare at her as his mouth opened and close to say some indecipherable words she could not hear to her. Chen Feng's arms raised and pushed at him.

Father Lin was caught unaware and directly fell down from the stairs. 

Chen Feng was immediately frightened. She recalled Lin Luoqing telling her that she lacked morals but her son both lacked morals and held no respect nor fear of the law. She could not afford to make any more mistakes. She didn't intend to hurt Lin Bo. She couldn't break any more laws despite her lack of morality.

She hurriedly called the ambulance. 

The stairs Father Lin fell down from wasn't that high and Father Lin's injuries weren't severe. He only suffered from a mild concussion and would recover within two weeks' time.

Chen Feng breathed a sigh of relief and the two began their long war of tug-of-war.

Meanwhile, under Ji Yuxiao's guidance, Lin Luoqing began to take over the company with his status as Lin Bo's son.

Besides Lin Bo's status as the company's major and biggest shareholder, Lin Luoqing was also one of the company's shareholders as well now. In addition, as Lin Bo's son and with Lin Bo suffering from a succession of incidents and unable to get out of bed, it was only natural for Lin Luoqing to take over charge of both the big and small matters in the company. Adding on Lin Luoqing's charisma, the employees were filled with admiration and acceptance for him.

Gradually and subconsciously, Lin Luoqing's prestige in the company rose. The title of "President Lin" also began allude to Lin Luoqing rather than Lin Bo. 

Amidst Lin Luoqing's busy schedule, Lin Fei and Ji Leyu also ushered in their midterm season for the second semester of the year as well.

In this regard, both Lin Fei and Ji Leyu were confident. In contrast, Lin Luoqing was not so much. However, he didn't dare to express his anxiety for fear of giving the two children pressure and stress. Hence, he could only gently cheer them on, "Do your best. Dad believes in the two of you!"