Chapter 3: Little Cold-Faced King of Hell

Lin Luoqing received an affirmative response and that meant he basically received a Death Penalty Relief Gold Medal. He has escaped Ji Leyu's death note. 

His mood lightened and at the time of the audition, his acting was even more immersed and could even be said to be moving and tear-jerking to the point of moving heaven and earth. Not only did he himself cry but the audition staff members were also moved to tears. 

The Assistant Director in chare of auditions asked him a few questions and had him wait for a response at home. 

Lin Luoqing did not inquire any further. After all the decision of who plays what role takes into account too many factors that would include not only the actors' general appearance but also the capital and backing behind them. 

He had went through so many auditions already to more or less so understand the complicated matters that occur behind the scenes. As such, Lin Luoqing had also grown to look at things with a calm and peaceful attitude. 

Therefore, Lin Luoqing politely gave his thanks and left the audition room.

Once he exited, he walked lightly and with ease towards the elevator, ready to go home and take a good rest - within just this short period of time, he has experienced too much! 

But speaking of which, where was the original owner's home? 

As he was thinking of this, an address automatically appears in his mind. 

Lin Luoqing decides to give it a try and head towards that given direction. Sure enough, as he heads closer and closer towards the address, a few memories began to resurface in his head. 

It was just these memories were neither clear nor left a deep impression. It was like fog, with only vague and hazy scenes. 

But Lin Luoqing was not impatient. He had already extracted the gigantic death flag that was Ji Leyu. What else was there to be afraid of?

was there anything in this world that was more scary than the villain?

No!

So he held a relaxed attitude and simply waited for the original owner's memories to resurface. 

The car was parked outside the community neighborhood. Lin Luoqing got off the car and entered the neighborhood. Relying simply on his body's subconscious instincts, he headed towards his familiar unit building.

In fact, without even thinking, he had already pressed number 15 on the elevator and turned right to arrive before his home. 

He dug out his keys and opened the door and was greeted by a what could be considered quite spacious of a room. Lin Luoqing sighed with comfort. 

Finally he could now take a good rest. He really didn't have it easy.

After changing shoes. he walked in and as he passed by the kitchen, he vaguely heard some movements in there and turned back with vigilance. He was then greeted with the sight of a 5-6 year old child standing on top of a stool and what seemed to be as though he was cooking in front of the gas stove. 

A child????

Why would there be a child here? The original owner had a child. 

Lin Luoqing scrutinize the child before him with unease and doubt. 

The kid heard some movements and slowly turned around, gazing straight into Lin Luoqing's eyes. 

He had a very attractive appearance, the kind that was very handsome. Most children his age would at most be cute but this child's features were already quite defined and it was very striking and  stunning.