Chapter 6: I Hope You Can Consider Signing with Me.

Thanks to him, he actually thought his acting skills were abysmally poor!

It turned out he actually fell asleep!

Scared him to death!

Lin Luoqing snorted but as he considered the circumstances he felt something still wasn't right. Wouldn't his performance still be considered inadequate if his audience could even fall asleep while looking at it?!

Lin Luoqing stared at his fiancé in disbelief. He couldn't really have that bad of acting skills, right?!

It can't be! It can't be!

Lin Luoqing felt his heart grow cold.

What can I use to salvage you, my abysmal acting skills that can make others fall asleep just by looking at it?!

Lin Luoqing fell on the sofa, his heart heavy.

He glanced at Ji Yuxiao who still assumed the position of having his forehead buried in his hand and his already heavy heart felt even worse. 

Lin Luoqing even began to consider, why don't he change his career and field. Otherwise, with his acting skills that could make other fall asleep, being forced out of the entertainment circle was just a matter of sooner or later. 

Therefore, whether or not to change careers and whether or not to quit the entertainment circle posed the same problem and question!

Lin Luoqing was still pondering on this when he suddenly heard a phone's ringtone. 

He thought it was his own phone, and hurriedly fished it out to turn it off. He was afraid of it disturbing Ji Yuxiao's slumber but in the end, when he dug it out, he found out that it was not his phone... but Ji Yuxiao's. 

He stretched his neck to peer at Ji Yuxiao's desk. He just found he phone when he sees that Ji Yuxiao moved. 

Ji Yuxiao slowly raised his head, as if he was still a little confused. He reached his hand over to grab the phone and his voice was deep and magnetic from just waking up, "Hello?"

It was not known what the other party on the other line said but Ji Yuxiao calmly replied with a few "En," before hanging up.

Ji Yuxiao lifted his head and sees that Lin Luoqing was sitting straightly on the sofa not far away, looking at him with curiosity.

It was only then that he was enlightened by the fact that Lin Luoqing was still here like waking up suddenly and feeling clear-headed from a dream. Lin Luoqing was still trying to showcase his acting skills!

So it appears that he had once again fell asleep from watching Lin Luoqing's performance?

He watched so many dramas and movies last night and there was not even the slightest effect. Yet now, with just one scene acted out by Lin Luoqing, he had once again fell asleep!

If the first time could be written off as a coincidence, then fine. But this time, it can no longer be a coincidence anymore, right?

Ji Yuxiao felt that it had to be him!

No need to try again. Regardless of the reasoning or Lin Luoqing's motive for suddenly adamant about going through with this marriage, as long as Lin Luoqing can help him fall asleep, he must bind Lin Luoqing to his side.

"Your performance was not bad at all."

Ji Yuxiao calmly placed his phone down and gazes at Lin Luoqing with a relaxed attitude as though attempting to convey the sense that he had not fell asleep but rather actually watched an intriguing performance instead.