Chapter 139: A Family of Snowmen.

During a dinner's time, the snow had accumulated into a thick layer in the courtyard. Ji Leyu sprawled by the window to watch before turning around to call out to Lin Luoqing happily, "Daddy, I want to build a snowman."

"Alright," Lin Luoqing agreed.

He helped Lin Fei and Ji Leyu put on their scarves and gloves before wheeling Ji Yuxiao out to accompany the two children. 

Ji Leyu eagerly scooped up the snow on a fallen leaf and rolled it into a ball. Afterwards, he pulled on Lin Fei to roll the snowball into a bigger snowball. 

Lin Luoqing helped them while Ji Yuxiao went to find two branches for the arms. 

It was getting dark and the lights in the courtyard immediately lit up. It reflected on the glistening white snow and shone brightly.

Ji Leyu finally rolled out two large snowballs, one for the head and the other for the body. Afterwards, he picked up two stones for the eyes and stuck the two branches into the snowman. He then clapped his hands and happiness filled his chest.

"It's done," Lin Luoqing said to him.

"Not yet," Ji Leyu said in his sweet and milky voice. "This is Daddy Snowman. We still need a Mommy Snowman and a Bab Snowman."

Lin Luoqing laughed, "you want to build three snowmen?"

"Four," Ji Leyu reached out to highlight the number four with his fingers. He then started to point at him and Lin Fei and then Ji Yuxiao, "One, two, three..."

He then pointed to himself and finally listed with a smile, "Four."

Lin Luoqing finally understood, "You want to build our family of snowmen."

Ji Leyu nodded. Afterwards, he went to roll another snowball.

Lin Luoqing felt he was quite sensible and continued to help him and accompany Ji Leyu with his snowmen quest.

The family spent a quite some time before finally being able to finish. 

Ji Leyu returned to the house to carry out scarves and hats. He wrapped the scarves on the two big snowmen and placed the two hats on the two smaller snowmen. 

"Daddy, Father, Ge Ge, and me," he pointed at the snowmen and said. His voice was light and filled with satisfaction.

Lin Luoqing couldn't help but laugh. He then patted Ji Leyu's head and thought to himself the child was simply too adorable. 

No matter how ruthless and cruel of a villain he might've became, there would be that one point in time when he was young and cute.

"I want to take a family picture with the snowmen," Ji Leyu raised his head to look at them.

"Alright," Lin Luoqing took out his phone and helped him take some pictures.

Afterwards he called out Auntie Zhang to help them all take a picture together. 

Ji Leyu looked at the picture and was happy. He couldn't stop grinning as his fingers continuously swiped over the pictures they had. He then looked up at the snowmen with a grin and tilted his head.

Ji Yuxiao's manor had a courtyard that covered a vast area of land. The front courtyard had four snowmen and Lin Luoqing was afraid of accidentally knocking them down when they had their snowball fight. Ji Leyu might grow upset then so Lin Luoqing led Ji Leyu and Lin Fei to the back courtyard for the snowball fight.

They split into teams very naturally with Lin Luoqing and Ji Yuxiao on one team and Lin Fei and Ji Leyu on the other team. Ji Yuxiao made a snowball and threw it at Ji Leyu without hesitation. Ji Leyu hurriedly dodged it before starting to throw snowballs at Ji Yuxiao as well.