Chapter 122: "I'm Not Eating Vinegar."

When Lin Fei headed in, Ji Leyu had just got in the tub. When he saw Lin Fei enter, he called out to him sweetly, "Ge Ge."

Lin Fei saw the joy on his face and asked, "What is it?"

Ji Leyu said happily, "Daddy said he likes me."

Lin Fei: ...

Lin Fei slowly turned his head to face Lin Luoqing. 

For some reason, Lin Luoqing inexplicably began to feel guilty. He hurriedly said, "I also like you. I like both you and Xiao Yu."

Lin Fei didn't say anything. He only gave Lin Luoqing a look that made Lin Luoqing even more guilty.

Lin Fei undressed before stepping into the tub. Ji Leyu immediately shifted over to him, and with a honey-coated voice, asked him, "Do you like me?"

After, he tilted his little head and fluttered his eyes that were filled with expectations.

Lin Fei pinched his cheek but didn't say anything.

Ji Leyu hugged onto his shoulders, "Yes or no? Do you like me?"

"No," Lin Fei deliberately teased him.

He didn't know why but with Ji Leyu, he would often feel mischievous and filled with bad humor. He would often feel the urge to pinch his face and tease him. 

Ji Leyu was dissatisfied, "How can that be? You definitely like me. How is it possible that you don't?"

"And you still have to ask?"

"I just want to hear you say it," his tone was milky and sweet, "Don't you like me? Don't you?"

As he said that, he shook Lin Fei's shoulders.

Lin Fei felt helpless and indifferently said, "En."

Ji Leyu was happy, "I got it."

He cocked his head with a satisfied wide grin.

Lin Luoqing watched and felt the two of them were quite amusing.

"Alright, Xiao Yu student who's very popular and well-liked, can we bathe now?" he asked.

"Yes," Ji Leyu obediently responded and sat down in the tub with a good posture as to allow Lin Luoqing to lather the gel on him.

He was in a good mood and continuously played with the water while bathing. Even when Lin Luoqing was carrying him out of the tub, a light, giddy smile was still plastered on his face. 

Lin Luoqing patted his head and kissed his face, "Dress yourself. I'll go take a look at your Ge Ge."

Ji Leyu looked up at him with his small, red face and softly agreed, "Okay."

Only then did Lin Luoqing return to the bathroom.

Lin Fei had already rinsed himself off and was getting out of the tub.

Lin Luoqing hurried over to wrap a towel around him and dried him off.

He looked into Lin Fei's eyes and explained, "I'm Xiao Yu's dad, so of course I'm supposed to like him. Just like how Uncle Ji likes you. But I still like you the most, okay?"

Lin Fei arched an eyebrow and the question "Really?" was evident in his gaze.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head, "Really. You have to believe me."

Lin Fei looked at his serious expression and suddenly laughed.

"I know," he said lightly.

"Then you still had to look at me like that," Lin Luoqing breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought you were eating vinegar. You scared me."