Chapter 29: "You Really Married That Little Celebrity! ...

Qu Yingzhe and Wei Junhe heard about it and silently peered over at Ji Yuxiao.

It wasn't known what he was thinking, but Ji Yuxiao turned his head to look at Lin Luoqing.

With his turn of the head, all the others also turned their gazes over. Lin Luoqing felt the stare of the four people. He hesitated before saying gently, "Let's not do the wedding first."

He laughed, "I'm just an actor and I still have to shoot films in the future. I don't wish for the first impression others have of me be Ji Yuxiao's marriage partner, but of my works and myself as an independent person."

Zhuang Yue did not expect for him to say that. After all, Lin Luoqing was supposedly someone who had loved Ji Yuxiao for fifteen years. It didn't make sense that he wouldn't want to host a wedding after having their marriage registered!

He quietly peered at Ji Yuxiao, "You're not in any hurry either?"

Ji Yuxiao also did not expect Lin Luoqing to provide such an explanation. If his words were heard by Ji Huai, she would be more adamant in her assumption that Lin Luoqing was only marrying Ji Yuxiao for his status and money. 

Ji Yuxiao suddenly felt a bit regretful. Why wasn't Ji Huai here today?

He turned his head towards Lin Luoqing and said with a smile, "Are you really not in any hurry?"

Lin Luoqing notes Ji Yuxiao's expression and tone. He immediately knew that Ji Yuxiao was teasing him again.

Please! He had no say in this matter, alright? Before the two married, Ji Yuxiao himself had stated that his body wasn't convenient and he did not plan to host a wedding. Did it even matter if he was in a hurry or not?

Lin Luoqing smiled, "It's enough for me to be with you. All other matters are secondary. We've already registered our marriage anyways. It wouldn't matter or hurt to have a wedding later."

Ji Yuxiao slightly lowered his head, "Your thoughts really move others."

He looked towards the crowd, "Were you guys moved?"

Everyone else:....

F*ck! This again?!

Really a ruthless machines who's constantly "moved."

Wei Junhe silently supported his forehead, "Very. Very moved. you guys have the perfect, loving relationship. I'll drink to your relationship."

Zhuang Yue: "Same."

Qu Yingzhe, "Ditto."

Ji Yuxiao was satisfied, but he felt regret again not long after. It was such a shame that Ji Huai wasn't here. Otherwise, he'd be able to ask her if she was moved as well.

Sigh. Such a pity.

Time passed quickly and not longer after, they finished the meal. It was not until Lin Luoqing and Ji Yuxiao had returned to their car that Wei Junhe sent Ji Yuxiao a message: Does your marriage have anything to do with your brother?

Ji Yuxiao read the words, and returned: What do you want to say?

Ji Yuxiao peered at the Lin Luoqing by his side. He still had a light smile on his face and when he realized Ji Yuxiao's gaze, he blinked his eyes and inquired with a smile, "What's up?"

He doesn't know, Ji Yuxiao thought to himself. He doesn't know a thing. 

I'm guessing you haven't told him anything.

Wei Junhe sees that Ji Yuxiao never responded and sent another message: I just feel that if he sincerely loved you for so long, you can try to think of him as a potential partner and like him. This way, at least he's not happy for nothing.