Chapter 119: He Didn't Want to Deceive Him Anymore

The fragile Lin Luoqing changed into an attire that would cover the marks on his collarbone, as to keep the two pure children naïve and immaculate. Only then did he wheel Ji Yuxiao, who had also changed, downstairs to eat.

When he reached the end of the hallway, he habitually went to check up on Lin Fei and Ji Leyu.

There wasn't anyone in Ji Leyu's room. Clearly, he should then be in Lin Fei's room.

Lin Luoqing headed over to Lin Fei's room and knocked on the door. After he pushed the door in, he saw the two children sitting at the desk. Lin Fei was once again reading, while Ji Leyu was doing his homework.

When he saw them push the door to head inside, Ji Leyu immediately called out joyfully, "Daddy."

Lin Luoqing smiled, "Are you reading? We won't bother you then."

"Daddy, why did you wake up so late?" Ji Leyu left the desk and hurried over to him. He looked at him curiously.

Lin Fei also headed over, and seemed concerned.

Lin Luoqing felt speechless and didn't know what to say.

It was Ji Yuxiao who had to come forward and explain, "Your Daddy has been working too hard recently and tired himself out. It's rare for him to be able to rest and couldn't help but sleep in."

Lin Luoqing immediately nodded, "En."

Ji Leyu felt something was off, "Father also slept in."

Ji Yuxiao said righteously, "Why can't Father also sleep in? Only you can sleep?"

"You slept in with Daddy?"

"I can't?"

Ji Leyu was small but was mischievous and had big thoughts, "You can. You can do whatever you want with Daddy."

Lin Luoqing: ...When you say it that ways...why do I inexplicably feel guilty?

"Have you already ate with Fei Fei?" Lin Luoqing hurriedly attempted to divert the topic.

"En, Uncle Xiao Li bought us lunch."

"That's good," Lin Luoqing said. 

"Daddy, you haven't ate yet? You should go eat."

"Then I'll let you two read," Lin Luoqing patted his head.

"I got it," Ji Leyu said proudly, "I'm almost done with my homework."

"So impressive~"

Ji Leyu nodded his head proudly and wasn't the slightest bit humble about it. 

Ji Yuxiao saw him like this and laughed, "You're still laughing? It's all thanks to Fei Fei that you're able to have so much progress with your homework. If not for his supervision, I'll see to it that you probably would be rushing to get it done tomorrow night."

"But I'm done now."

"So besides you, Fei Fei is also deserving of some credit. You should remember to treat your Ge Ge well and listen to him well. If he needs help in the future you must remember to help him, understand?"

Ji Leyu nodded his head, "Understood."

Ji Yuxiao praised him, "Good boy."

After he praised Ji Leyu, he turned to Lin Fei, "For Xiao Yu to be almost done with his homework this soon, you've worked hard, Fei Fei."

Lin Fei didn't think he did much, "He's been very well-behaved today."

Ji Leyu immediately echoed out, "I'm well-behaved everyday!"