Chapter 52: "You Finally Can't Hold On Anymore?"

"I got it," Ji Yuxiao said helplessly, "I already had Wei Junhe make the appointment with the good doctor. We will head over there tomorrow early morning."

Lin Luoqing was ecstatic, "Really?"

"Can it even be fake?"

Lin Luoqing was satisfied, "Then I'll tell you some good news. I passed the audition."

"That quick," Ji Yuxiao was stunned.

Then didn't that mean Lin Luoqing would soon leave him?

"When do you start filming?"

"Half a month from now."

Ji Yuxiao: ...

Ji Yuxiao felt it was too soon!

Half a month?! Can't it be half a year?!

However, he still maintained a gentle demeanor, "That's pretty good. Congratulations. Where is it being filmed? The television base?"

"No need," Lin Luoqing grinned, "It's right here. If I'm not too busy with work, I'll still be able to come home and see you guys."

Ji Yuxiao immediately felt revived, "Right here locally?"

"Yes, it's a modern day drama. We'll be able to film it anywhere," Lin Luoqing was grinning.

Ji Yuxiao stared at him and unconsciously also grinned back. 

However, he soon reacted. There were so many modern-day dramas and not just any one of them would just so happen to coincidentally film right here locally. 

How did it happen that the drama Lin Luoqing would participate in would happen to do so?

"Did you deliberately choose a role that would allow you to film locally?" he inquired.

Lin Luoqing had no intentions to hide it from him and nodded, "I did make that request with Wu Ge. We just married and I didn't want to end up far away."

Ji Yuxiao stared at him and didn't say anything.

He had once wished Lin Luoqing would also film locally. Lin Luoqing be then be able to stay close to him. It would also be convenient to see him anytime.

However, now that Lin Luoqing had made the request himself, Ji Yuxiao could not help but feel he was being a burden and obstacle to Lin Luoqing.

--Albeit the fact that Ji Yuxiao had never said anything to Wu Xinyuan, much less attempt to influence Lin Luoqing's decisions and choice.

"I believe you can choose a better opportunity. One that would allow you to contribute to a more meaningful movie or drama," he looked at Lin Luoqing. Ji Yuxiao's tone was gentle as he said, "Your career is yours and you don't need to sacrifice any aspect of it for me."

Lin Luoqing shook his head. He said, "It's not just for you. I know what I'm supposed to do and I don't believe there's anything wrong with my choice. From a professional standpoint, this drama is an adaptation from an original work. It's popular as is. Both the heroine and male lead have their own fan base. The role I'll be playing is also very likeable. This opportunity can be said to warrant no loss and only profits. I'm very satisfied with it."

"From a personal standpoint, I care about you, and also worry that Fei Fei would be uncomfortable living with you and Xiao Yu without seeing me for long periods of time. That was why I made such a decision."

"For me, this is the best opportunity at the moment."

When Ji Yuxiao heard his thoughts, he finally nodded.