Chapter 91: MaBozhong's Conduct, Lin Luoqing's Disdain

It was also winter when he saw his former friend again in a crew.

 Ever since his friend had moved out, they had not seen each other. Their calls and messages had also gradually ceased. In the end, they no longer contacted each other.

At that time, he seemed to be angry. He continuously yelled at his assistant and even kicked over. 

Shi Zheng watched from afar and felt he had become vague and a stranger. So he stopped and didn't walk up.

However, some new friends he had made headed over to him and called out, "Shi Zheng, over here."

Shi Zheng saw his former friend stiffly turn around. The shock was evident on his face when foing so.

Shi Zheng headed toward him. He said a few words of greeting before heading over to his new friend.

His friend tossed an arm over his shoulder and asked curiously, "You even know him?"

"Before I did," Shi Zheng said.

"Was his temper this bad before? Good guy, look at his poor assistant. He's not even that famous. How bad would it be once he is?"

Shi Zheng smiled and didn't say anything. Before, he had a gentle temper. When the two of them shared a dormitory, he would even take the initiative to wash clothes, cook, and take the trash out. Who would have thought that upon seeing him again, he had turned out to be like that?

Shi Zheng thought perhaps it was because he had grown famous. Although not much, but much better than before. At least he had his own group of fans now and was able to play a supporting third or fourth male lead. It could be considered an improvement.

He didn't say anything and only took it as them never knowing each other. However, several days later, who would have expected the other party to take the initiative to come find him.

Shi Zheng looked at him and was confused. He gave him a professional smile and asked, "Teacher Zhao, is there something wrong?"

Zhao Yu was silent for a while before asking Shi Zheng, "Do you have time?"

Shi Zheng nodded and headed with him to his nanny van.

The moment Zhao Yu got on the car, he started smoking. Shi Zheng didn't smoke and spoke very politely to him.

Zhao Yu seemed annoyed by his politeness. He said, "Did I come find you to talk about these?"

"So what did you come find me to talk about?" Shi Zheng inquired.

With that question, Zhao Yu couldn't say anything anymore. He only continued to smoke.

As he was smoking, the car door was pulled open. The manager looked at him, and adopted a look of displeasure, "When did you buy the cigarettes? Give them to me."

Zhao Yu appeared provoked and said harshly, "Do I have to f*cking report to you just to smoke too?"

His manager said helplessly, "Don't be like this and give the cigarettes to me. Otherwise, Teacher Zhong would be displeased again."

When Zhao Yu heard him, he was like a hedgehog revealing its thorns. He gave two more puffs before coughing harshly.

He closed the door and smoked fiercely, as though he wasn't smoking cigarettes but his will.

Shi Zheng looked silently. Even until Zhao Yu was done with the cigarette, he never said a single word.

Zhao Yu also didn't seem to know what to say. He opened the door to let Shi Zheng leave. Shi Zheng looked at his head hanging low. He was still as clean looking as ever but also looked as though he had lost something. Like a dying plant. Shi Zheng was worried about him and asked, "What's wrong with you?"