Chapter 159: Appreciation From Director Wang, Lin Luoqing's Headache...

Wu Xinyuan: ... Must it be so frightening?!

There are no grudges between the two of us. Why must you treat me this way, lady boss?!

"She can just sit on me," Wu Xinyuan grumbled after sighing, "I'm afraid before President Ji could even stand up, I'd find myself unable to ever stand up again."

Lin Luoqing laughed again, "I wouldn't go that far. Your President Ji still cares very much for his employees."

Wu Xinyuan: Right. Cares for his employees, and cares for his wife more.

After Lin Luoqing had satiated his desire to tease Wu Xinyuan, he then comforted him, "Don't worry. This was a special circumstance. Her acting skills really had much to improve on. I had to step in and provide an example as to allow her to grasp the concept better.  It's better than to simply sit on the couch."

When Wu Xinyuan heard him explain it like that, he also nodded his head. Qin Ruyun's acting skills really did made others quite...melancholy.

"Then get some rest. There's work to do tomorrow," he said with concern.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head and sent Wu XInyuan off.

When he returned inside, he took a look at the watch and thought that Ji Yuxiao should be asleep by now. He originally wanted to video chat with him, but who would've thought things happened. He could only wait until tomorrow.

Sigh. Lin Luoqing stretched his arms before heading into the bathroom.

Qin Ruyun had finally grasped onto the feeling with great difficulty. She spent the entire day the next morning practicing. When evening fell and it was about time for her act again, she specifically went to find Lin Luoqing and had him look over to see if her movements and demeanors were alright.

Lin Luoqing watched her eager and willing to work hard attitude and encouraged her, "There's no problem. Just keep it up and maintain your current condition."

Only then did Qin Ruyun feel assured. She returned to reshoot this act.

Lin Luoqing also headed over. He wanted to see how she would do.

After being scolded countless times, whenever she saw the camera, Qin Ruyun would feel nervous. She had clearly practiced multiple times with Lin Luoqing but now that she was here, she started to feel stiff again. 

Director Wang pressed a hand against his temple and said with an expression filled with helplessness, "What's wrong with you? Do you still even want to act?"

Qin Ruyun looked at him with a lost expression.

Lin Luoqing quietly stood behind Director Wang and made a silent cheering gesture toward Qin Ruyun.

When Qin Ruyun saw him, a surge of ease and comfort coursed through her.

Director Wang also sensed the change in her expression and silently turned around. He then saw Lin Luoqing who shouldn't be here.

Lin Luoqing smiled at him, "Hello, Director Wang."

""You know each other?" Director Wang couldn't think of any other reasoning.

"We just met yesterday," Lin Luoqing explained, "She came to me for help yesterday. I practiced this scene with her. In actuality, there was already improvements. It might be because the camera's making her nervous, causing her to mess up."

When Director Wang heard him, he laughed, "You sure have a good temper. Practice together? Was it tiring? If I weren't the director, I wouldn't want to direct either. Tired already."