Chapter 109: "This Is Lin Luoqing, the New C..."

Ji Yuxiao saw that Lin Luoqing had already agreed and smiled again, "Rest assured. I won't just leave you a stranded duck. I will hire a new professional manager and you can learn from him."

Lin Luoqing immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "That's naturally for the best."

Ji Yuxiao had finished discussing the matter with him. He then called Chen Liwei and told him to convene in a board of directors meeting tomorrow morning. There was something he needed to declare. 

Chen Liwei didn't expect to actually receive a call from Ji Yuxiao. He was perplexed and asked, "President Ji, what are you prepared to declare?"

"You'll know when the time comes."

Chen Liwei felt uneasy, "Is there something I can't know now?"

Ji Yuxiao laughed lightly, "Are you questioning me right now?"

"Of course not," Chen Liwei said respectfully.

"Then just do as I say and save the nonsense," after Ji Yuxiao finished his words, he directly hung up.

Chen Liwei gripped his phone and felt restless.

When the accident had occurred to Ji Yuxiao, he had went to find him before to see him.

Everyone knew that he was Ji Yuling's younger brother, Ji Zhenhong's second son. Now that Ji Yuling was dead, he was the one most likely to take over Ji Group and Xingyi.

However, when he saw Ji Yuxiao, Ji Yuxiao seemed completely decadent. He only said he didn't care. He was already like that and didn't have the heart to concern himself with other matters. He had Chen Liwei to do as he saw fit and shortly afterwards, sent him away.

Originally, Chen Liwei felt depressed. He felt Ji Yuxiao wasn't respecting him. Otherwise he wouldn't have refused to see him at first, and then afterwards, treated him like this.

But afterwards, he then grew excited. It was like he had suddenly reacted. If Ji Yuxiao didn't care and the Ji Group didn't bother, then wouldn't that mean whatever he said goes at Xingyi?

It was as though he was a daughter-in-law who had finally become the madam of the house. He had been working so hard for so long. Originally, he did some things Ji yuling wouldn't have allowed him to do when he was still alive. Afterwards, he became bolder, and entirely took himself to be Xingyi's boss. He didn't have anymore scruples. 

Then, Ji Mu was promoted. He felt that Ji Yuxiao doesn't seem fit to recover anymore and decided to flatter Ji Mu instead. 

And now Ji Yuxiao actually took the initiative to give him a call? And for him to arrange a board of directors meeting? For what? What was he planning. 

Chen Liwei didn't understand.

He had been in this position for far too long. Although he knows he had offended Ji Yuxiao's person, he would never expect that Ji Yuxiao would drag him down from his position for such a person. 

He was too accustomed to this position. He had worked hard and felt he made too many contributions. No one else was more suitable for this position than him. So he didn't understand Ji Yuxiao's intent. Not did he care too much about it. He felt Ji Yuxiao must be using the opportunity to introduce Lin Luoqing to everyone and knock him down a peg.

It wasn't a big deal.

Lin Luoqing saw that Ji Yuxiao had made a call and asked, "Won't you just startle the snake from beating the grass like this?"

"No," Ji Yuxiao clearly understood Chen Liwei's psychology very well. "He wouldn't have even thought of it. He doesn't think he did anything wrong. Naturally he won't think he'd be punished so severely."