Chapter 41: Lin Luoqing's Decision, Ji Yuxiao's Suspicion

Lin Fei raised his head to look into Lin Luoqing's eyes. Lin Fei wondered if he knew something.

However, Lin Luoqing's gaze was as ever. It was still filled with warmth and tolerance. Lin Fei studied it for a while before feeling that Lin Luoqing should not know anything.

Otherwise, he would be surprised. He was never this calm in daily life.

"I won't do anything," Lin Fei replied calmly.

Lin Luoqing: ????

"Do you not think he was in the wrong?" he inquired doubtfully.

"But even if I say anything, he won't listen," Lin Fei said his reasons calmly.

"That isn't how it goes," Lin Luoqing attempted to educate him, "Him not listening is one matter but you not saying anything is another matter. Your words hold the potential to wake him up and could prevent a tragedy from occurring. You are indirectly helping others. This is a good thing, isn't it?"

Lin Fei still maintained his expressionless face with not being influenced by any matters. He said, "But that's other people's business. What does it have to do with me?"

Lin Luoqing:... Cub, can you not be this aloof?

He stared at Lin Fei's calm expressionless little face. Alright, his Fei Fei was just that aloof.

"How about this," Lin Luoqing attempted to try again, "You don't have to care about others. However, if you think it concerns our family, that is me, your Uncle, and Xiao Yu, if any one of us did or say something we should not have, you should speak up and tell us."

Especially if it concerns Xiao Yu!

He and Ji Yuxiao would most likely not have anything to be reported but that may not be the case with Ji Leyu!

"Is that okay?" Lin Luoqing asked, "At the same time, if you did anything that is not right, I will also remind you. It will be like the reflection of a mirror. You aren't able to see your back but I will and I will let you know if your back is dirty and you let others know if their back is dirty.

Lin Fei analyzed his smile and after a long while of silence, nodded his head.

He actually did not care about others. Everyone has their own characteristic and lifestyle. It would be fine if he just looked after himself. Why should he bother with other people's personality and lifestyle.

However Lin Luoqing wanted this of him. He imagined that if he did not agree, Lin Luoqing would be sad and then he'll have to coax Lin Luoqing again.

Although Lin Fei felt that he was already experienced in coaxing others, no one wants to go through the process of feeling sad. No one would like it so he might as well just agree.

"Alright," he said helplessly.

"We'll trouble you to work hard then~" Lin Luoqing smiled and kissed him on his face.

Lin Fei dodged on habit and squinted at him.

Lin Luoqing laughed and was very gentle, "Work hard! Fei Fei is the best!"

Lin Fei:... His Uncle really is, too naïve!

Lin Fei sighed and felt that it would not be bad for Lin Luoqing to not know Ji Leyu's true face.

Otherwise, he would have been scared. 

In the end, he would have to coax Lin Luoqing again.

Sigh.

Lin Fei's gaze toward Lin Luoqing increased in two parts of tolerance and helplessness.

Lin Luoqing finished helping Lin Fei wash up and put him in bed. He then kissed Lin Fei and told him, "Sleep early. Happy dreams!"