Chapter 12: Direct Kiss

Fang Yu was angered and lowered his head to look at him. He wanted to say something but felt his wrist inflame with pain.

He looked at Ji Yuxiao but Ji Yuxiao maintained his light and calm demeanor. It was as though he did not see or was aware of his men's fierce actions. 

He released his hand and threw the person aside. He then reached his hand out and requested a tissue from the manager before wiping the hand that grasped Fang Yu's fists slowly. 

"Allow me to make an introduction. This is my fiancé."

Fang Yu was stunned as his stared at Lin Luoqing in shock, "Him? Your fiancé?"

Lin Luoqing noted the disbelief in the tone of the other party and relished in the convergence of stared that befell on him. His lips slowly curved up as he revealed a warm and sunny grin, "That is correct."

Fang Yu: ....

He wanted to say something but then heard a pleasantly surprised voice call out, "Yuxiao, how are you here?"

Lin Luoqing peered towards the source of the voice and sees a person wearing a white T-shirt come around from the corner. The other person's appearance was very pleasing. His eyes were pure and refreshing and it made others more inclined to like him easily and readily. 

The man hurriedly walked over to stand before Ji Yuxiao. He said in a cheerful manner, "You're finally willing to walk out of your house and spend time outside!"

Ji Yuxiao said clamly, "En, Luoqing wanted to eat steak so I decided to accompany him."

With his words, the smile on the man with the white T-shirt vanished. It was as though he just noticed the presence of Lin Luoqing pushing Ji Yuxiao's wheelchair. He slowly lifted his head to look at Lin Luoqing. 

"Xiao Wen, you're probably not acquainted with this person," Fang Yu added impatiently, "Ji Yuxiao said this person is his fiancé."

When Qu Siwen heard this, his eyes filled with shock and disbelief. 

He gazed at Lin Luoqing, as if he wanted to hear Lin Luoqing deny the statement but Lin Luoqing only curved up the corners of his lips into a smile and replied in a gentle tone, "En, we're getting married soon."

Qu Siwen opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, only to close it gain. 

He carefully observed Lin Luoqing and his hands trembled involuntarily. He lowered his eyes and peered at Ji Yuxiao who sat inthe wheelchair, "He is your....fiancé?" 

Ji Yuxiao's expression carried some signs of annoyance and he did not bother responding. he only turned to look at Lin Luoqing, "Weren't you hungry? Let's go."

His tone was soft and gentle to the point it made Qu Siwen's skin prickle. 

"He really is your fiancé?"

"Or else?" Ji Yuxiao questioned lazily as he looked at him. "You talk too much." 

Fang Yu immediately jumped out and retorted in anger, "How can you speak to Xiao Wen like that. He's just caring for you."

Ji Yuxiao ignored him and only looked at Lin Luoqing. "Not hungry anymore?"

Lin Luoqing still wanted to watch the drama play out but could only push Ji yuxiao forward with his words. 

Qu Siwen stared at his back and did not move for a long time. Fang Yu felt heartbroken for him and could only stand by his side to silently provide comfort. 

However, before Fang Yu could say much, Qu Siwen turned around and chased after Lin Luoqing's disappearing back and into a private room. 

"It just so happens that I have not ate yet either. Why don't we eat together?" He pulled out a chair to sit in.