Chapter 114: "Did You Have To Stimulate Me Like This?"

Lin Luoqing laughed with indescribable joy in his heart.

It was the first time he though perhaps he was able to undertake this responsibility.

Although he wasn't the best, but he was able to handle the problems well. With this, Xingyi would still be the same Xingyi it was before. No one would leave except Chen Liwei himself.

Ji Yuxiao watched as he had his head lowered and was secretly immersed in his own joy. He leaned in and deliberately blew a "Hey," in his ear.

Lin Luoqing was startled and rubbed his ear, "What are you doing?"

"There's someone secretly pleased with himself. I couldn't look on any further and wanted to ask, what is it that cannot be shared with me?"

Lin Luoqing smiled lightly, "Nothing. Just thinking that I'm not as bad as I thought."

Ji Yuxiao reached out and gripped his shoulders, "Isn't that obvious? Otherwise, am I really Prince of Zhou, willing to do anything just for the beauty's hard to come by smile? Of course it's only because you're suitable for the role that I would let you assume the position."

Lin Luoqing nodded his head and felt sweet inside.

He watched Ji Yuxiao and his heart felt like a small boat, succumbing itself to the tides that gently rocked it back and forth. 

Lin Luoqing leaned in to give him a kiss but then swiftly pulled away from him. His eyes were bright and shining, as though it was hiding a spark.

Ji Yuxiao watched and felt a jump in his heartbeat.

He subconsciously pulled himself closer to the person before him, held his shoulders, and kissed him on his lips.

Lin Luoqing held onto him and immersed himself in the kiss. His expression held an unconcealable smile.

Gentle. Just right.

The next morning, Lin Luoqing left for Xingyi on time.

He called Alice and had her reach out to the five artists.

The first to come was Cheng Xian, whose contract would expire in February. Lin Luoqing looked over the contract and would occasionally raise his head to silently observe the man before him. 

Cheng Xian was clearly nervous. His hands were clasped together and his gaze downward, afraid to meet Lin Luoqing's gaze.

Lin Luoqing calmly closed the contract and said indifferently, "I heard you wanted to leave with Chen Liwei. Why don't we do this? I'll fulfill your wish. Although your contract still hasn't expired yet, you can leave. The company will not pursue the matter."

Before Cheng Xiang came, he was still wondering whether Lin Luoqing knew about his being tempted by Chen Liwei. He didn't expect that he hadn't even sat down for just a few minutes and Lin Luoqing had raised the issue in such a straightforward manner. 

He immediately felt panicked, "CEO Lin, I didn't have such intentions. Those are definitely just rumors and gossip. You have to believe me."

Lin Luoqing revealed a surprised expression, "So you don't want to leave with Chen Liwei?"

"Of course not! I've always been Xingyi's artist. Of course I'd stay at Xingyi."

Lin Luoqing smiled lightly, "Do I look that easy to fool?"

Cheng Xian: ...

He did indeed look easy to fool and Cheng Xian instantly felt overwhelmed by Lin Luoqing's words.

"You indeed did want to leave with Chen Liwei, but you're saying otherwise now before me. In between, something must have happened, correct?" Lin Luoqing said with a smile.