Chapter 182: "It Looks Good"

Lin Luoqing hurried over to the Lin Manor with Ji Yuxiao. Chen Feng was sitting in the living room and watching TV. She saw him the moment he came in through the doors and smiled, "For you to come here at this time, it appears your dad really intends to transfer his properties to your name?"

"You know?" Lin luoqing was stunned.

Chen Feng sneered, "Of course I know. I was the one who deliberately alluded to such a suggestion myself. How could I possibly not know?"

Lin Luoqing was perplexed, "You alluded to it?"

"Otherwise?" Chen Feng looked at him, "I told him that as long as the two of us don't divorce, his properties and money will belong to Xiao Jing and I sooner or later. Regardless of when Xiao Jing comes out, he's still his son. When he's dead, Xiao Jing will still have his half of the share of his inheritance."

"But if he's adamant on divorcing me, then I will take half of his properties. Even if I can't have half, I'll take what I can get. I still have to leave what I can get and wait for Xiao Jing to come out."

"He wasn't willing and I laughed at him. I asked him what other ideas does he have then? We're a legally married couple. Xiao Jing was his son. There's no use even if he was unwilling, unless he has nothing under his name. But how was that possible? Unless he transferred everything to under someone else's name. But was he willing? He had no one to trust? What about you? He couldn't even trust you. So his money could only be left for Xiao Jing and me."

"Such words have no effect once or twice, but he will begin to take it to heart after a few dozen or hundred times. Sooner or later, he'd begin to question, why not? He'd give it a try. Look at how it is now? Aren't you here? That could only mean he plans to proceed with transferring his properties to you."

Lin Luoqing truly didn't expect Chen Feng to play a part in this.

He didn't understand, "What benefits do you stand to gain doing this?"

It can't be that Chen Feng suddenly gained a conscience and learned to empathize with others? It can't be that he planned to change her ways?

"Of course I have my own benefits," Chen Feng gritted her teeth, "He caused my son to end up in prison before he could even graduate from college at such a young age. I'll have him have a taste of that same heartbreak. It's evident he won't give me anything. Once we go to court, even I don't know how much money I'll have left to get. But the moment he takes in my words and gives everything to you, won't things become interesting?"

Chen Feng looked at him with a shrewd gaze, "Save the words of your being filial to him at this time. Don't tell me you truly respect him and only wants to be his good son. Lin Luoqing, I still remember those words you said to me that day quite vividly."

"After pretending for so long, isn't it exactly so you could cheat him out of his money and company? It's impossible for me to get it anyways. Why not give it to you? This way, he'd be left with nothing as well. I sure want to see what the good son he praises day in and day out would end up like. I want to see what he would look like when he finds the assets he spent half his life accumulating in someone else's hands. I want him to find out in the end, Wow, he really has no one left by his side. His wife is gone. Between his two sons, one kidnapped him and the other lied to him. Everything he thought he had was nothing more than his own illusion. He has nothing left. No money. No family. Isn't that quite refreshing?"

Chen Feng laughed flamboyantly with her gaze filled with pleasure derived from vengeance. 

Lin Luoqing found himself momentarily speechless as he looked at her.

It was evident that Chen Feng wasn't looking for his response either and moved out of his way, "I've paved the road for you. Lin Luoqing, don't let me down."