Chapter 23: Two-in-One (With More)

Lin Luoqing almost laughed out loud from his words. He lowered his gaze to peer at Ji Yuxiao and thought that he was pretty cute.

However, although he thought Ji Yuxiao was cute, Tan Kai did not share his opinions.

He looked at JI Yuxiao and then laughed before retracting his hands, "How could I forget. Young Master Ji, your legs are now ruined as of today. It's natural for you to feel sensitive and feel disgruntled every time you see people like me who have four healthy and working limbs. It is I who was rude and inattentive. I should not be so careless in front of a cripple."

Lin Luoqing hears this and his expression turned cold. He mocked, "Do you have healthy and working limbs? Ah, yeah. I can see that you are the prime example of a healthy body with a simple mind. We typically call situations like yours, a case of brain and mental disability. We strongly recommend that such cases be treated at home."

Ji Yuxiao laughed and did not say anything.

Tan Kai did not expect that he would say such words. He looked at Lin Luoqing in disbelief. "Do you know what you are saying?"

"What? Not only is your mental capacity below average, so is your hearing?" Lin Luoqing portrayed a look of shock. "Then you best hurry along to the hospital. If you have an illness, you should treat it soon. It's not recommended to attempt to hide your condition and avoid treatment. 

Tan Kai laughed angrily, "Are you attempting to express your heartfelt affection for Ji Yuxiao? It appears that you are quite satisfied with this new benefactor you were able to climb up and have connections with."

"I have always been satisfied with him," Lin Luoqing smiled. 

"Really?" Tan Kai deliberately expressed, "Then when you were thinking of methods to seduce me, why couldn't you remember that you were satisfied with him."

When he said this, Wei Junhe and Zhuang Yue's face immediately changed expressions as they looked at Lin Luoqing in shock. It was as though they did not expect for such a story to surface.

As for Qu Yingzhe, because he had already known of the matter beforehand, his expression did not undergo much change. He only looked at Lin Luoqing and awaited an explanation.

From the moment Lin luoqing laid eyes on Tan Kai, he knew this man was trouble.

his secret crush on Ji Yuxiao was fake. However, the original owner's love for Tan Kai was genuine. He had attempted to suck up and seduce Tan Kai several times like a infatuated dog. Despite several attempts that all resulted in failure, it never diminished the original owner's infatuation with Tan Kai.

It was just that before, Tan Kai had always looked down on the original owner and could not even bother to spare him a glance. As such Lin Luoqing thought that as long as he did not bother Tan Kai, Tan Kai would in turn, also mind his own business. The relationship between them would naturally dissolve into nothing.

Unexpectedly, they would bump into each other today.

Even more shocking was that Tan Kai did not ignore him and treat him as an invisible person but in fact, attempted to stir up trouble.

Lin Luoqing felt this person was very annoying. 

He simply sighed calmly and found an excuse, "Who told you I did not remember. I remembered too well. it was only because I remembered too well that I noticed you. Why else do you think I paid attention to you. Just with your crooked jujube appearance, I wouldn't find interest in it even if someone paid me money. If it wasn't because you were like him, and was born and came from a wealthy, good noble family, why would I endure humiliation and a burdened heart to treat you as his replacement?"