Chapter 180: Father Lin Knows the Truth...

Lin Luoqing got his wish and was able to see it.

A few days later, Father Lin and Lin Luojing were found in an abandoned factory. As expected, the kidnappers were nowhere to be found and had already escaped. The two father-son pair were both injured and sent to the hospital.

Lin Luoqing hurried over to with the mentality of enjoying the excitement and drama with a fruit basket in tow. 

Father Lin was talking to the authorities as he cursed, "What's the use of keeping this kind of b*stard son around for? Have him jailed immediately! I'll see to it that he's in there for a good 30 to 50 years. It'll be better if he stays in there for life!"

Chen Feng was standing by his bedside and hurriedly refuted, "Luojing was only temporarily muddle-headed. He's still a child Why must you treat him like this!"

"He already knows he's in the wrong. Everyone's fine as well. Why do you have to proceed with a lawsuit?"

"Don't you know how to be distressed for him? He's your son!"

When Father Lin heard her words, he was even more infuriated, "Son? Son! You still know he's my son?! Did I cut back on his food or his daily necessities? He actually dares to do this to me? Is he still humane? The way I see it, have him jailed. This sort of unfilial son, I'm not losing anything!"

When Lin Luoqing was getting ready to head into the room, he chanced upon these words and mused silently in his heart: Wow, it really was as he suspected. He knew it was Lin Luojing's doing. Sure enough!

Lin Luoqing pushed open the door and headed in with a seemingly concerned expression, "Dad, are you alright?"

When Father Lin saw that it was him, a subtle ease and comfort washed over him, especially after considering the incident he just suffered through.

In contrast, every time he sees Chen Feng, he would think of Lin Luojing. The anger would immediately boil over. His breathing would become hurried and he'd immediately feel discomfortable.

Hence, Lin Luoqing's face was a welcoming sight.

"Luoqing, you're finally here," Father Lin grabbed his hand and pulled him over. He heaved, "Your Di Di really isn't a person at all. He's simply an animal!"

"Exactly what happened?" Lin Luoqing asked curiously. "Dad, how did you and Di Di go missing? Are the both of you alright?"

The moment it was mentioned, anger boiled over again, "How did I go missing? Isn't it all because of that b*stard Lin Luojing? He actually schemed all of this! What kind of person does that?"

Lin Luoqing revealed an appropriate look of shock, "What? How can that be possible?"

Only then did Father Lin begin to relay the events that conspired to him. 

The matter was actually quite simple.

It was exactly as Lin Luoqing suspected. Lin Luojing was a flower carefully bred in a greenhouse. When he began to develop the audacity and intentions, he was after all, still just a college student. The number of people he acquainted himself with couldn't be considered a meager amount, but they were either businessmen or regular students. As far as people who stepped into the unlawful side of society, Lin Luojing truly didn't know anyone.

Moreover, Lin Luojing wanted as less of a number of people to know about his plans as possible. He didn't want this matter to get exaggerated and only wanted to redeem Father Lin's attention and attitude. After a few moments of hesitation, he simply found a few hoodlums loitering around his school and asked if they wanted to make some money.