Chapter 186: Fortunately, He Was Still Alive...

"He should have seen him. Tan Jiaji should have went to find Mr. Ji Yuling before." 

Ji Yuxiao's eyes were cold. What did he went to find his brother for?

To tell him that they still had a brother out there? 

The audacity! How dare he?!

Ji Yuxiao was immensely angered as he gritted his teeth. He hated that he couldn't tear the other party apart.

He asked, "Where was he before and after my brother's accident? What was he doing? Why weren't any of you able to find out about him before? Exactly where did my father hide him?"

The other party fell into a momentary silence before responding, "Your father is a very cautious man. Perhaps because he was afraid of you finding him, but right after the accident, Tan Jiaji was immediately sent abroad the very next day. Afterwards, he stayed in an isolated and closed off rehabilitation center, which prevented us from finding anything."

"As for before your brother's accident, he was in the country, but at that time, had just left his job, but never displayed any intentions of finding a new one."

"In regard to the resume you sent me, I called the other company's HR, which conveyed that Tan Jiaji indeed held the positions written on the resume. However, when I personally went to look into the matter, I discovered that a good 80% of the resume are fabricated, including his educational background."

Ji Yuxiao didn't say anything. No one knew whether it was because he had nothing to say or just didn't know what to say.

If the man truly had the talent, then his recommendation into the company could still be acceptable, but it was evident nothing was true.

So why did Ruohua's President Zhao specially introduced this man to Ji Zhen? And why did it have to be Ji Zhen? Why not someone else? What did he stand to benefit himself?

How could he ascertain that Ji Zhen would definitely stuff Tan Jiaji into Ji Corps? And how could he ascertain that Ji Corps would only make a phone call to ascertain the validity of Tan Jiaji's resume but not look into it any deeper?

Simple. From the very beginning, the person who implemented this entire matter was never President Zhao, but rather, his father.

He was very clear on what kind of person his third brother was. He was also clear that his brother would be dissatisfied with Ji Mu assuming such a high position in the company. His third brother would not just let the matter go. Even if he couldn't bring Ji Mu down, he would try to at least disgust the man. For Ji Zhen, it was worth it.

And as long as Tan Jiaji was in the company, he could naturally promote Tan Jiaji into the position he wanted him to be in. Unknowingly, without anyone being any wiser, Ji Mu wouldn't even be able to direct his resentment towards Tan Jiaji. Instead, Ji Zhen would have to bear the rbunt of it.

How scheming. For Tan Jiaji, he would even allow his own son to die with such injustice, his grandson to become an orphan, and his brother to be nothing more than a chess piece. Even Ji Mu, his own nephew was nothing more than a protective shield for Tan Jiaji. 

Those he could use, he did so without hesitation. It would suffice for him as long as he could protect Tan Jiaji.

Ji Yuxiao hung up the phone and silently sat back against his wheelchair. He then peered out at the moon hanging in the night sky.

After a long while, he then made another call, "I want two strands of Tan Jiaji's hair. As soon as possible."

"Yes, sir," the other party responded.