Chapter 11: "You're Just Taking Advantage of the Fact that I Like You!"

Lin Luoqing laughed awkwardly. Then laughed again.

"You're done talking? So fast."

Ji Yuxiao's tone was gentle, "My wife did tell me to finish everything up early and quickly when he left after all. I adore you so much. How could I bear to let you wait too long?"

Lin Luoqing:....

The Ji Yun and Ji Huai behind him: ....

Ji Yuxiao peered at the long and winding staircase and inquired calmly, "Are you not going to carry me down?"

Lin Luoqing hurriedly went over and leaned down to pick Ji Yuxiao up. 

Ji Yun also hurried over and grabbed the wheelchair. She said with a quiet voice, "Cousin, I'll help you take this down."

"En," Ji Yuxiao did not object.

Lin Luoqing carried him all the way down the staircase. 

Ji Huai had a guilty conscience and could only quickly lower her head and trail after Ji Yun.

Lin Luoqing carried Ji Yuxiao all the way downstairs until they reached the living room once again before placing Ji Yuxiao back into his wheelchair. Ji Yuxiao said, "Let's head back."

Lin Luoqing gave him a "Okay," and pushed him out the Manor. 

The chauffeur was waiting for them outside and as he sees Ji Yuxiao exit the Manor, he hurriedly drove the car forward. 

He then proactively got off the car to help Ji Yuxiao in but Ji Yuxiao lazily leaned against the wheelchair and only said in a leisurely tone, "Will you not carry me into the car?"

The chauffeur: ???

The driver silently lowered his head to give the Young Master a glance as he questioned in his heart: Haven't you always been helping yourself on and off the car?

Since when did you need someone to carry you in?

However, taking into consideration his hefty salary and how his Young Master had been delegated into such a situation, handicapped at such a young age, the driver was loyal and dedicated and figured it would not hurt to expand his obligations. He'll just help carry his Young Master in the car from now on.

Yet just as he was about to draw near, he sees that someone else had already leaned down and lifted Ji Yuxiao up. 

This was....

The chauffeur Xiao Li recalled the Young Master's words and reminders when picking up the person. Tsk. He could really not tell before that the future Lady Ji appeared to be frail and weak but actually had such a strength!

But since Lady Ji had already took the initiative to carry the Young Master in, there should no longer be any need for him, right? As such, Xiao Li just stowed the wheelchair into the back trunk before returning to the driver's seat. 

Ji Yuxiao leaned against the car seat and adjusted into a comfortable position before glancing over at Lin Luoqing once again. 

Lin Luoqing was also gazing at him and when he sees Ji Yuxiao look over, he gave him a smile and inquired, "What will we do next?"

"Nothing. I'll send you home," Ji Yuxiao stated. 

Lin Luoqing wondered with curiosity, "Will we not eat first?"

It was only then that Ji Yuxiao realized, "You haven't ate yet?"

Lin Luoqing:....

Ji Yuxiao then nodded and said softly, "I was negligent and neglected to make the situation clear. I also did not realize that you have yet to eat. I'll treat you."