Chapter 98: The Crew's Most Indulged One, Luoqing...

Wu Xinyuan sees that Ma Bozhong has not made any moves for the past several days and was reassured. It seems like the man was being cautious.

It could be considered that at least he didn't lack a brain.

Ma Bozhong stayed in the hospital for two days, getting IVs, and returned to the crew with a fatifued face.

Director Zhang felt Ma Bozhong must not have a compatible fate with the crew for him to end up in the hospital for a total of half a month now.

However, Ma Bozhong was ill. Director Zhang still gave him some time off for him to rest very considerately.

Ma Bozhong's assistant had also derived the same results: they weren't able to find anyone with status backing Lin Luoqing.

It was as they had originally hypothesized: either Lin Luoqing really didn't have anyone, or the other party was someone in a high position of authority.

Ma Bozhong's agent leaned towards the latter. Ma Bozhong, as selfish as he was, also leaned towards the second possibility.

It was just that he found it hard to swallow his dissatisfaction. Although he had already agreed to his agent that he would not provoke Lin Luoqing, not make it hard on Lin Luoqing, and just endure in calmness for a while, he was unable to alleviate the depression and humiliation in his heart.

On this day, when the two of them were acting together again, Ma Bozhong seemed revigorated and acted very seriously.

He continuously exerted pressure. However, Lin Luoqing was not afraid at all and fought back. Unfortunately, he was still not as experienced as Ma Bozhong and weaker in that regard.

Director Zhang didn't call "Cut!" but when Lin Luoqing reviewed the act through the monitor, he requested they do a retake.

Ma Bozhong sneered sarcastically, "Forget about it. With just your level, it'll turn out the same regardless."

"Teacher Ma, do you not dare?" Lin Luoqing asked.

Ma Bozhong said contemptuously, "Fine. I'll accompany you once more.

After he said that, he glanced at Director Zhang, "Hopefully director will be able to look over it well."

Director Zhang frowned, oblivious to what poison Ma Bozhong was sellin in his gourd.

Lin Luoqing and Ma Bozhong started their second retake shortly afterwards. However, Lin Luoqing was still lacking. This time, Director Zhang called out "Cut!" and had them redo the act again.

Li Hanhai and Yao Momo looked on and were confused. "What is going on? It's already been two takes and Teacher Xiao Lin still hasn't passed the act?"

Li Hanhai stared at Ma Bozhong and said silently in his heart: he's doing it deliberately.

Director Zhang saw that it was already the third retake and developed an idea. He didn't yell "Cut!" again and was obviously going against Ma Bozhong's intent.

But this time, Lin Luoqing looked at the monitor and conveyed, "Again."

Director Zhang pulled him to a stop and said in a lowered tone, "Alright now. It's fne. Can't you tell that he's doing this on purpose?"

In the end, Director Zhang was biased towards Lin Luoqing. Not only was Lin Luoqing's acting skills pretty good, but he had also been privately tutoring the other artists for so long. Director Zhang has all kept it in mind and noted it down in his heart. In regard to Lin Luoqing as well as the other young artists, he has developed a pretty good impression. 

When he had first started filming, he was concerned that a good majority of the artists in the crew were young and around the same age. Would they fight and argue? Then he discovered that regardless of gender, all of them were very hard-working. Although their talents were lacking, but they all have a very good attitude. Director Zhang was somewhat touched and began to film very seriously while guiding them along the way.