Chapter 144: "My Uncle Can."

Of course not!

He finally had a biological son. How could he give up just like that?!

Chen Ming was adamantly against that prospect, "I don't understand because we haven't had the time to interact with one another. I believe that as time passes and we spend more time with one another, we will naturally come to terms and understand one another. Isn't that right, Fei Fei?"

Lin Fei: ....

Lin Fei felt this man most likely can't understand human speech.

"Mister Chen, do you still not understand?" Lin Luoqing felt weary in his heart, "Right now, the problem is that Fei Fei has no interest in understanding you or for you to understand him. He rejects the idea of you being his father and doesn't hope for you to in his life at all."

"Then the source of the problem still remains that we haven't had the opportunity to get to know one another and understand each other," Chen Ming said plausibly, "He still takes me to be a stranger, which is why he's rejecting me. But I'm not a stranger. I'm his father. I'm his closest relative, and his only relative right now!"

"That's not exactly true, is it? I'm his uncle. If we want to talk about blood-related, I'm also his relative," Lin Luoqing said.

Chen Ming scoffed, "Can an uncle compare and be the same as a dad?"

"It indeed isn't the same," Lin Fei said calmly, "I'm fine with just my uncle."

Chen Ming didn't expect him to say this. His expression immediately said, "Fei Fei, how can you say that? Did you forget that he abused you? He doesn't love you at all. Otherwise why would he beat you?"

Lin Luoqing also didn't expect Chen Ming to bring up the original owner's deeds at this time and was momentarily stunned.

Although it had been a while, it had indeed occurred before. From Lin Fei's perspective, regardless of whether it was him or the original owner, both were "Lin Luoqing." He couldn't differentiate between the two people.

Will he be sad?

He sat by his side and said it's fine for him to just have his uncle. But the other party attacked where it hurt. His uncle doesn't love him at all. Otherwise, why would he beat him?

Will Lin Fei once again recall what happened in the past?

Will he remember that he once wanted to leave the original owner, but couldn't because he was still too young?

In that moment, Lin Luoqing didn't dare to look at Lin Fei. He was afraid of Lin Fei would be sad, would be dazed, would be at a loss.

He never expected that during this confrontation, Chen Ming's first meaningful attack would come from him.

Lin Fei didn't have any weaknesses, but the original owner's deeds had become a weakness to attack.

Lin Luoqing panicked, and finally peered at Lin Fei nervously. 

But Lin Fei's expression was as calm as ever, without the slightest fluctuation. It was as though what Chen Ming had mentioned wasn't worth much consideration at all.

"That was in the past. He has already apologized. I have also forgiven him. That's fine and good enough," he responded calmly.

Lin Luoqing was unable to be calm.

Although he never did anything, but the original owner did, and he and the original owner shared the same body. Whatever the original owner did, no matter who assumed the body, he wouldn't be able to clear himself of the crimes committed.