Chapter 34: He Wasn't Going to Sleep Tonight!

Wu Xinyuan looked at his newly appointed artist, who was also his lady boss. He felt complicated.

After pondering for a while, when they exited the elevator, he questioned politely, "Luoqing, what do you plan on doing now?"

Only after knowing what Lin Luoqing wanted and planned can he help strategize for him.

Lin Luoqing's thoughts were very simple, "Is there a suitable script? If there is, I'll shoot. If not, I'll just wait."

"When you say suitable script, you mean..." Wu Xinyuan drawled out meaningfully.

the blame could not be put on him. Wu Xinyuan had met up with Lin Luoqing's former agent to discuss two matters. One, it was indeed regarding termination of the contract, but two, to understand Lin Luoqing character and personality better.

Ji Yuxiao was looking at his wife through rose-tinted glasses. Everything he sees is good. 

"Handsome. Good personality. I've also assessed his acting skills for you. He can act out any role, so if you can't bring anything out of this, you don't have to be an agent anymore. Go drive cars instead."

Wu Xinyuan:...

Wu Xinyuan felt Ji Yuxiao was simply blinded by love. There's was such a person in the entertainment circle? If there was, they would have long been famous, alright?!

Why would he be relegated to such a state after two years of debuting?

Therefore, for the sake of being more thorough, Wi Xinyuan had questioned Lin Luoqing's former agent. Everyone was a part of the entertainment circle. Li Ge did not have much affection for Lin Luoqing anyways and he naturally told the truth.

-- "His appearance is pretty good? Exchanged with his brain. Except for that face of his, he has nothing else whether that is a good temperament, acting skills, or the IQ. Oh, that's not entirely accurate. he does have the temper of a spoiled young master."

Wu Xinyuan:...

This was completely different from what President Ji said!

Li Ge sighed, "Back then, I was tempted by his face. Afterwards, I started to regret it. The person in question is also regretting it."

Wu Xinyuan:...

He was also starting to regret it.

"You'll see when the time comes. I wish you luck," Li Ge said sincerely.

Wu Xinyuan:... Hope...Hopefully.

With this layer of first impression, Wu Xinyuan did not dare to rush ahead with an acting plan for Lin Luoqing. He was afraid Lin Luoqing would find it dissatisfactory and Ji Yuxiao directly have him change his job.

So he deliberated, "Is it necessary to have a hefty financial background? Good backing? Or is it fine as long as the script is acceptable and small-budget TC series are also alright?"

"Anything is fine," Lin Luoqing was not picky in this area. 

Before he transmigrated, he was not a well-known actor and was satisfied as long as long as he could act. Where did he have the opportunity and chance to be picky?

"Good backing will have the benefits that come with good backings. TV series will have the advantages that come with TV series. As long as it's a script, I can do it."

"Then what about the role?"

"Anything's fine," Lin Luoqing responded. "I'm okay regardless of whether it'll be the main character or a supporting role. As long as the character setting is suitable, even if it's a supporting role, there will be a chance for it to shine."