Chapter 67: Lin Luoqing Gains Popularity

Li Hanhai stared at the expressionless AI Lin Luoqing on the tablet and then took another look at the Lin Luoqing on the poster who was smiling carefreely and uninhibited.

One was like a robot, and the other was versatile and flexible.

Within the short span of one year, his acting skills had improved by leaps and bounds. Was there no qualitative improvement restraint?

It was simply too incredible!

Did he find out how abysmal his acting skills were from his two works and decided to take a rest to focus on his skills? Not take any work or productions for a year to improve himself? 

Was that also why he returned nirvana reborn?

The classic poem of "Thirty years of Eastern Lake, thirty years of Western Lake, never bully the poor youth" surfaced in Li Hanhai's mind. He turned his head to take a look at his assistant, "Within this year had he closed himself off and decided not to take on any works, films, or advertisements?"

Assistant: ...

Ge, do you know what an absolute nonsense is?

Who would hire him to shoot a commercial or participate in any reality shows?

Were they doing charity?!

Wanting nothing more than to pay them?

"No.'

Of course, Li Hanhai had absolutely no understanding of such. He had gained quite some popularity right off the start and was considered fortunate. As such, he didn't know how 18th tier actors struggled and were treated. 

He only felt, sure enough as he had expected. Lin Luoqing must have cultivated himself for a good year before returning to the entertainment field. He can then use his exceptional acting skills to wash away his former stain.

This was really...inspirational!

Knowing bitterness was growing as a person. A dumb bird has to learn how to fly first before it can hunt. The predecessors sure do not lie!

He has worked so hard. No wonder his acting skills were only slightly inferior to his.

Li Hanhai felt enlightened and couldn't help but admit that he had gained several degrees of respect for Lin Luoqing. One had to admit that for him to be able to settle down for a year and hone his acting skills while foregoing any and all opportunities during that time was indeed not anything any artist could do.

He asked himself and he knew he wasn't able to do it.

Thinking of this, Li Hanhai took another look at Lin Luoqing's poster and with another look, he thought again of the netizens comments regarding his own style.

Li Hanhai opened the pages and images the netizens used to showcase how his style never changed for three dramas. 

Indeed, there was hardly any change.

He debuted as an idol and when he went on stage, he always only showed his strengths to appeal to fans and influence them to pick and vote for him. 

In the end, he successfully took over the lead position but had also developed the habit of concealing his flaws and using his strengths. He was accustomed to showing his fans his best aspects.

After when he went into filming, the first production he participated in was a modern drama. At that time, everyone was expecting him to make a fool out of himself.

The netizens watch him leave the idol stage and wondered how he would show up again in films? Would he still be as handsome as before? Or would his appeal decline?