Chapter 143: Fei Fei pk Chen Ming

"How is that the same?" Lin Luoqing laughed. 

He looked at Lin Fei whom he had in his embrace. Lin Fei's face was tender, and he still hadn't grown out of his baby fat yet. He was handsome, but still young and adorable as well. Although he carried an aloof and indifferent expression all day, others couldn't help but want to care and like him.

"One last time, are you really not going to see him?"

Lin Fei nodded his head, "I'm going to listen to my mom. Mom said he died. That means he's dead."

"Alright," Lin Luoqing wasn't sure how he felt right now. Perhaps a bit helpless, but at the same time, like he was finally allowed to breathe a sigh of relief. Although he had suspected this outcome from Lin Fei's character and personality, he still couldn't help it. But as he had expected, Lin Fei wouldn't even bother with Chen Ming and wouldn't want to return with the man.

Lin Fei's firmness and lack of hesitation in his decision did exceed Lin Luoqing's expectation though. But it suited his personality. He wasn't someone to waste even the slightest second on matters he had no interest in. 

Much like the time when Zhang Xiaosong had come over to apologize to him. He and his family had personally come and waited downstairs, but Lin Fei didn't even bother listening to them.

Now that his biological father came to find him, Lin Fei also subconsciously assumed his habit of not wanting to waste any time with him. 

Lin Fei has a unique and distinct personality. Lin Luoqing had no intentions of making him change. He naturally also wouldn't go against Lin Fei's wishes.

"Then when I see him tomorrow, I'll let him know. I'll make sure he doesn't come find you at school anymore," Lin Luoqing said.

When Lin Fei heard that Lin Luoqing was going to meet him, a crack appeared in his indifference, "Why do you have to go see him?"

"Because I need to make things clear to him. Otherwise, he'd continue to show up before you and try to meet with you.:

"Do you have to go?"

Lin Luoqing nodded his head.

"Then I'll go with you."

Lin Luoqing was perplexed, "Didn't you say you didn't want to see him?"

"But you want to see him," Lin Fei said.

If the other party was his biological father, and Lin Luoqing was only his uncle, Lin Luoqing could very well suffer a loss and be at a disadvantage when the two meet.

Lin Luoqing didn't expect Lin Fei to change his mind because of him. Was he afraid that Lin Luoqing would suffer a loss?"

Surely not? He was an adult, alright?

"Alright," Lin Luoqing agreed, "Then tomorrow afternoon once you get out of school, we can go see him."

"Then Xiao Yu would definitely want to come along," Lin fei said.

Lin Luoqing: ...This....

"Do you want to bring him along?" he asked Lin Fei.

"I don't care either way," Lin Fei said calmly. 

"Then let's have him return home first," Lin Luoqing decided after deliberation. He was afraid when the time comes and Lin Fei's father said something he shouldn't, Ji Leyu would write him down in his little book of vengeance.

That was Lin Fei's real father! Lin Luoqing couldn't just stand by and watch.

Lin Luoqing sighed. This was more complicated than he thought.