Chapter 129: "But It's Only With Qingqing I Want To...."

The next day at noon, it was only after eating lunch that Lin Luoqing took the two children home to meet Father Lin with Ji Yuxiao.

Father Lin and Chen Feng were waiting for them. Lin Luojing had already been disciplined and lectured by Father Lin. Father Lin had already warned him to watch what he said in advance.

The moment Lin Luoqing entered the house, he saw Father Lin's smile, "Luo Luo's home."

Lin Luoqing: ...This really was... quite enthusiastic. 

He responded with a smile and maintained the pretense of a warm and intimate father-son dynamic, "Dad, I missed you."

"Dad also missed you," Father Lin said with a grin.

After, he turned his smile toward Ji Yuxiao, "Yuxiao, have you been well recently?"

"Alright," Ji Yuxiao said indifferently.

Ji Leyu raised his head to look at the person before him. He thought to himself, so this is Lin Fei's grandfather. 

As he was thinking this, he saw Father Lin glance over. Their gazes met and Mather Lin immediately recognized the boy as Ji Yuxiao's young nephew. The two of them resembled each other too well.

He immediately bent down and looked at Ji Leyu with affection, "You must be Xiao Yu. I'm your grandpa."

Ji Leyu called out sweetly, "Grandpa."

"Ai, good boy," Father Lin patted his head. 

It wasn't until he was finished speaking to Ji Leyu that he finally noticed Lin Fei.

Lin Fei was Father Lin's grandson. It was impossible for Father Lin to have no feelings or affection for Lin Fei, but it was also difficult to say he had much affection for Lin Fei as well. 

Father Lin didn't lack any scolding for Lin Luoxi back then when she gave birth to Lin Fei out of wedlock. It was just that by then, Lin Luoxi had already been kicked out of the house and was no longer present around and under Father Lin's wings. AS such, Father Lin's anger did not have any particular repercussions. In fact, Father Lin was even gratified that he had kicked Lin Luoxi out of the house already. Otherwise, he reputation would have been ruined by her!

Afterwards, for Lin Fei's study, Lin Luoxi had returned once to ask for help. She hoped that he would lend her some money. Father Lin had also took advantage of that time to lecture and scold her once again.

He doesn't know who Lin Fei's father was and didn't care. Just like he doesn't care much for Lin Fei either. It was just that in the end, Lin Fei really was his grandson. The same Lin blood ran through their veins, so Father Lin would still hold more affection for him than he would strangers, at the very least.

The number of times he had actually seen Lin Fei were few and far between. It was only now that he realized with shock the little brat had grown up to be this big now. He resembled Lin Luoqing and Lin Luoxi very much. And also looked a bit like himself as well. In that moment, he inexplicably felt complicated. 

Lin Luoqing wheeled Ji Yuxiao inside. He then sat down on the sofa and Lin Fei and Ji Leyu sat by his sides. 

Perhaps to prevent trouble, Lin Luojing was not present. Only Father Lin and Chen Feng were present in the room.

Chen Feng saw that Ji Leyu had a white, tender, and adorable appearance. He appeared naive, simple, and innocent. Adding on that he was also Ji Yuxiao's nephew, she took some pastries from the table and reached over to hand it to him as she said in a fawning tone, "Have you ate? Here, have some."

Ji Leyu accepted it and politely gave his thanks. However, he only said it and didn't eat the dessert.

Chen Feng felt the boy was quite obedient,and was even more willing to please the child.