Chapter 173: President Ji's Birthday Present

Lin Luoqing blushed when he heard Ji Yuxiao's words, his face immediately flustered red.

He couldn't help but lower his gaze involuntarily. Ji Yuxiao leaned over and kissed his lips. Their lips brushed against each other tenderly and Lin Luoqing's heart throbbed.

He slowly raised his gaze and looked at the person in front of him before leaning over and continuing their kiss. In the end, they became immersed in it.

The kiss was hot and lingering, like twining vines attached to Ji Yuxiao.

Ji Yuxiao hugged onto him and continued their kiss. It wasn't until Lin Luoqing felt his lips were getting swollen that Ji Yuxiao reluctantly pulled away.

Lin Luoqing looked at him and was still immersed in the joy of Ji Yuxiao standing up. He instantly grabbed Ji Yuxiao's hand and said to him, "Stand up again and let me see."

Ji Yuxiao didn't refuse his request. He released Lin Luoqing and wanted to borrow the bedside table for support again but Lin Luoqing grasped tightly onto his hands.

"I can support you," he said gently.

Ji Yuxiao looked at the hope burning vibrantly in Lin Luoqing's gaze and wouldn't disappoint him. He nodded his head. He borrowed Lin Luoqing's strength to stand again.

It was Lin Luoqing's first time seeing his process of trying to stand. Despite Ji Yuxioa's indifferent expression and effort, it still proved to be quite different from a healthy individual's effortless actions.

But joy and excitement still flickered in Lin Luoqing's eyes. He stood very stably and helped Ji Yuxiao with both hands. And Ji Yuxiao slowly stood up again before his gaze and with their hands intertwined.

Lin Luoqing's smile became even brighter.

He looked up at Ji Yuxiao who was taller than him. This was his first time using such a perspective to see Ji Yuxiao. Same as before, Lin Luoqing felt overwhelmed by joy and excitement. He felt as though his entire body was trembling from it.

"You're very handsome," he gazed at Ji Yuxiao, as though he couldn't look at him enough. His eyes were filled with Ji Yuxiao's image, "Ji Yuxiao, you're the most handsome person I have ever seen."

Ji Yuxiao laughed and the sliver of nervousness and anxiousness in his heart dissipated. 

It was after all his first time standing up before Lin Luoqing. It was a slow and tiring process. No matter how at ease he tried to make himself seem, only Ji Yuxiao knew just how nervous he truly was.

Every time he tried to stand up, it consumed a lot of energy from him, especially when he had just stood up for so long a later ago. In actuality, he should try to stand up again so soon -- this time, it would prove easier for him to fall.

However, Lin Luoqing said he wanted to see. He grasped tightly onto his two hands and Ji Yuxiao truly found himself unable to refuse.

He didn't want Lin Luoqing to see the side of him that worked so hard and still found the process difficult. He didn't want Lin Luoqing to see that mess. But he still risked it to stand up again.

Ji Yuxiao was afraid Lin Luoqing would feel distressed or upset when he saw that it still proved to be a difficult process for Ji Yuxiao to stand up. It wasn't as effortless as other people. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to stand up again after doing so not long before. 

Fortunately, Ji Yuxiao's worries were soundless. The person he loved was still smiling cheerfully and ecstatically. He stood very stably and finally, Ji Yuxiao felt his tense body relax.

Ji Yuxiao exerted some force in his hands and pulled Lin Luoqing into an embrace again. 

He knew that he wouldn't be able to stand up for very long this time but he still wanted to use what limited time he had to stand up.