Chapter 165: Luoqing Becoming Famous, Popularity Spiking

"En," Lin Fei's expression was flat, and no one could tell that he had deliberately came out to day to deliver those words to Lin Luoqing.

"Then I'll be leaving."

"En."

Lin Luoqing pinched his face before leaving with reluctance. He returned to Ji Yuxiao's side and wheeled him out.

Lin Fei watched as the door closed before slowly returning to his room. There were still 14 days left before March 35th. He had to find out what he wanted to give Lin Luoqing.

He can't give Lin Luoqing another cactus and flowerpot. Lin Luoqing already had one.

Another booklet won't do either. There weren't any upcoming exams, and he still hasn't had the opportunity to get another booklet with his own capabilities yet.

Then what should he give Lin Luoqing? 

Lin Fei sat before the desk and pondered on the question.

Ji Yuxiao, Lin Fei, and Ji Leyu spent two days with Lin Luoqing before returning home.

Ji Leyu was extremely reluctant. If he could, he would choose to work with his daddy and not study all day.

But his Daddy clearly thought differently, "Study well. Reach for a top five position on the upcoming midterms~"

Ji Leyu: ...I'm tired. Just let everything go to oblivion.

Ji Yuxiao looked at his troubled little face and was highly amused. He grinned. Only Lin Fei looked at him with disdain. My goodness. He can't even place in the top five? Exactly how did he derive such a stupid Di Di for himself?

Life really wasn't easy, Lin Fei sighed.

Ji Yuxiao left, and Lin Luoqing once again devoted himself wholeheartedly into filming.

With his skills and work, the character Fu Han became more and more vivid and touching. The more they watched, the more pitiful they felt for the character. Hence, Director Wang and the screenwriter decided to add some more screen time for him.

They didn't dare add to much. After all, the male protagonist was supposed to be Fu Bin. Fu Han was only a character that highlighted a part of Fu Bin's life and storyline. He was an enrichment to the protagonist's past. Therefore, Director Wang and the screenwriter mainly resorted to adding a few familial and heartwarming scenes of Fu Han with his family. 

It would also add to intensify the personalities and characters of the two roles while alluding to the lives of those who work in the police force.

The night before Fu Han's mission, Fu Bin went to look for him in his bedroom. Fu Han was packing his luggage. He had already received his new IDs and planned to move into the rental home the force had set up for him.

Fu Bin looked at his son and subconsciously felt nostalgic. His son had grown from a little beansprout to now a soon grown man who was almost as tall as him. Fu Han was bending over to pack, but even so, his posture and built carried a sense of reliability and responsibility.

Fu Bin headed over to his side and said with concern, "Have you packed up everything?"

"Almost," Fu Han said with a grin.

Fu Bin lowered his head and saw that there was also a stuffed rabbit in Fu Han's suitcase. Fu Han's zodiac sign was a rabbit and the rabbit was a gift his mother had bought him when he was still a child. At that time, FU Han thought only little girls would like little animals like rabbits. Later, when he was old enough for schools, it was refrained to him how humans should be as smart and cunning as rabbits.