Chapter 161: "You Really Are Asia's Top President of Vinegar ...

When Qin Ruyun left, Lin Luoqing also chased Wu Xinyuan out.

He then looked at his watch. It was a little over 11. Ji Yuxiao should still be awake.

Lin Luoqing grabbed the phone and lied on the bed before sending Ji Yuxiao a video invite.

Ji Yuxiao accepted and was greeted by Lin Luoqing's giddy expression. He asked, "In a good mood?"

"Indeed not a bad one."

"Why?"

"Of course, it's because I'm seeing you," Lin Luoqing said with a sweet mouth. 

Ji Yuxiao smiled lightly, "Really?"

"Otherwise?" Lin Luoqing blinked his eyes and appeared very docile and well-behaved, "Between the two of us, a day of not being able to see each other is like a year. You count for us, how many seasons have passed since we haven't seen each other then?"

"Isn't it because you're too busy with work and can't get away?" Ji Yuxiao sighed.

Lin Luoqing immediately sat up, "It'll be quick. You can start the countdown. It's just ten more days."

When Ji Yuxiao heard him say it like that, he was immediately happy again, "It's so late. Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"I was about to sleep. Wasn't it because I miss you and wanted to see you?" Lin Luoqing tilted his head and looked at him with affection. 

Ji Yuxiao felt as though flowers were blooming in his heart and said gently, "I'll come visit you this weekend."

"Then I'll wait for you," Lin Luoqing said with a smile.

It was only after soaking in their blissful "reunion" that Lin Luoqing then stated, "Ah right, I recently found a talented singer and want to sign her."

"Then sign her," Ji Yuxiao didn't have any objections with it.

He felt quite amazed, "With each shoot you participate in, you sign another artist. It's no wonder that you're the lady boss. Your efficiency is quite high."

"It's alright. It's just that she's too pitiful and she really is quite talented in singing. Signing her will allow the company to make a profit and make her happy as well. We would be killing two birds with one stone."

"Another male?"

"No, this time, is a female," Lin Luoqing grinned. 

Ji Yuxiao: ?????

"Female?"

Ji Yuxiao said eccentrically, "You sure know how to spread your favorability even and fairly. You don't let anyone off, male or female."

Lin Luoqing: ...

He didn't know whether he should laugh or cry, "What are you thinking? I'm only doing this because she really is talented. Nothing else?"

"Is she not good-looking?"

"She's pretty good-looking."

Ji Yuxiao arched an eyebrow with an expression that said "See? What did I say?"

Lin Luoqing felt helpless, "But I truly only value her professional skills. If we want to talk about her appearance, she doesn't look as good as you. No one is as handsome as you. In my heart, you look the best."

Ji Yuxiao snorted, "Debatable."

"Really. Of course, it's real. It has to be real. You're my male god."

Only then was Ji Yuxiao satisfied, "As long as you're aware of that."

Lin Luoqing laughed, "You really are Asia's top president of vinegar producing company."