Chapter 14: Your Wife Has Logged Off

When they returned home, Lin Luqoing prepared to make some food. It was a rainy day so he decided to make some hotpot to warm up their bodies.

"Why don't you go read," Lin Luoqing said to Lin Fei. "Uncle will wash these vegetables and later, we'll have hotpot. 

Lin Fei nodded and went to his own room.

As Lin Luoqing was washing the vegetables, he hears his phone go off.

The caller ID displayed the name "Xiao Ma." Lin Luoqing went through his memories and recalled that this person seems to be one of the original owner's friends. 

He picked up the call to hear Xiao Ma's high pitched cry, "Hurry over, Luoqing! Tan Shao came over!"

Lin Luoqing: ???? Tan Shao?

He only tried to recall some more information and then remembered that this Tan Shao was the person Lin Luoqing really admired and liked.

However, he himself had no interest in this Tan Shao. Hence, he refused, "No need. I'm busy."

"What are you busy with?" Xiao Ma laughed, "What can be more important than Tan Shao?"

Lin Luoqing laughed softly. If you had to ask, then there are plenty of things more important. 

"I'm hanging up," he said and hung up.

Xiao Ma could not believe that Lin Luoqing had really resisted the temptation that was Tan Shao. He quickly called again, "What are you doing? Tan Shao rarely comes over and you don't want to see him. I'm telling you, once this opportunity passes, you won't have the chance again!"

"Don't want," Lin Luoqing said calmly, "I have no interest in Tan Shao anymore."

Xiao Ma sneered, "Here you go again. Every time he gets close with someone else, you say you don't love him anymore. How many times does it make now?"

"This time I'm serious," Lin Luoqing said with a smile, "So you don't have to tell me anymore matters concerning him anymore."

Xiao Ma did not believe him, "Either how, Tang Shao will be here tonight. I'm clearly telling you this now. Don't say that your brother I am not righteous in the future."

"En," Lin Luoqing hung up again and refrained in his heart that there would be no chance for that to happen. His future concerned being Ji Leyu, that psychopathic villain's stepfather. 

Wasn't this more exciting than some Tang Shao?!

Lin Luoqing finished washing the vegetables soon and sliced some regular potatoes as well as some sweet potatoes. He then grabbed some fat beef rolls.

Lin Luoqing placed the pot on the dining table and dumped in the hotpot soup base. He added some water and called for Lin Fei.

Lin Fei sees the hotpot and suddenly grew hungry. 

Lin Luoqing mixed and brewed a sesame sauce for him and the two people sat at the dining table to eat together.

"After when you're finished with your homework, remember to pack. If it stops raining by tomorrow, we'll start moving right after I pick you up from school tomorrow."

Lin Fei was shocked, "You're coming to pick me up again tomorrow?"

"Yes," Lin Luoqing said calmly, "Uncle has plenty of time these few days and isn't busy. I'll be just in time to to drop you off and pick you up from school."

But before you also had time and never pick me up or dropped me off at school, Lin Fei mused in his heart.

He stares at Lin Luoqing and his eyes once again begin to show a emotional statistics chart.