Chapter 117: Tempted

Ji Yuxiao was unable to refuse him. Not with Lin Luoqing, and especially not in this siutation.

He leaned forward and brushed his lips against Lin Luoqing. He kissed his lips. Lin Luoqing was stunned but soon responded in reciprocation.

He had sensed Ji Yuxiao's kiss, gentle and delicate. It didn't harbor the desire to possess or desire. Rather it was pure and treasured him. it wasn't like he wanted to hug him, but rather, to appease Lin Luoqing. To put him at ease. It made Ji Yuxiao even more unpredictable for Lin Luoqing.

He sensed Ji Yuxiao release him. Lin Luoqing turned toward Ji Yuxiao's direction in vain and confusion. Ji Yuxiao didn't say anything but then Lin Luoqing felt the bed dip down from an additional weight beside him, --Ji Yuxiao had finally got on the bed.

Immediately, nervousness washed over Ji Yuxiao. He couldn't help but lower his head, but was also afraid Ji Yuxiao would immediately recede with his actions. As such, Lin Luoqing hurriedly lifted his head again and faced towards the direction he perceived Ji Yuxiao to be in.

Ji Yuxiao watched him. He paid attention to his every actions, struggling and hesitating.

His sanity struggled and tugged against his emotions, frantically pulling. Every time Ji Yuxiao sensed his restrain diminishing, when he could feel his emotions grasping control over him, sense would present itself, reminding him he wasn't qualified as he was now.

But Lin Luoqing had reached out. He was blinded and couldn't see where Ji Yuxiao was. He could only blindly and tentatively grope around. Ji Yuxiao grasped onto his hands and Lin Luoqing drew near to kiss him again.

His kiss was soft and gentle, like a feather descending on the snow, without a sound. He pulled Ji Yuxiao's hands to his sides and then wrapped his own arms around Ji Yuxiao, leaning against Ji Yuxiao chest.

He brushed against Ji Yuxiao's lips and kissed a line from his jaw to his collarbone.

Ji Yuxiao held his shoulders with uncontrollable difficulty. Lin Luoqing looked up in confusion.

Ji Yuxiao saw the confusion in his expression. His eyes gazed at the black satin covering his eyes. If they were not covered now, then Ji Yuxiao would see the doubt in them. Naïve, confused, and muddy. As thought he was asking, what is it?

However, his eyes just had to be covered. And the question perceived by Ji Yuxiao became, why?

He simply seemed ignorant and confused. Because of the black satin, the doubts Lin Luoqing had seemed to be asking is this still not enough?

He had already taken it to this step. Is this still not enough?

Ji Yuxiao's sanity snapped. He wasn't a saint. Now was he without desires. 

He was also impulsive at times. He can be tempted, and will also have times when he cannot control himself.

From the moment he saw Lin Luoqing cover his own eyes with the satin, waves of emotion seemed to be crashing against his heart. Wave after wave, it pulsed through his valves. It catches Ji Yuxiao off guard and pools over him. 

His sensibility was suppressed, and the desires he pushed down erupts. It was ignited by Lin Luoqing who was sitting not far away.

Ji Yuxiao's heart trembled and allowed himself to draw near Lin Luoqing. He held onto Lin Luoqing's hands.

He never thought he would meet someone like Lin Luoqing. And he never expected Lin Luoqing to take things to this step. 

His heart was in turmoil. It was like a house with a roof that caved in. The foundations shattered and what layered above came crashing in, leaving his heart open. Open to the winds and outside, which Lin Luoqing completely occupied.