Chapter 121: Bathing Together

Lin Luoqing had promised Ji Leyu and Lin Fei that they would sleep together. He prepared to take a shower earlier than before so he could also help bathe the two children before leading them back to his and Ji Yuxiao's room. 

When the clock struck nine, he said to Ji Yuxiao, "I'm going to take a shower.

Ji Yuxiao watched as Lin Luoqing put the phone down to shower. After some hesitation, he said, "Let's do it together."

Lin Luoqing was stunned.

He turned his head to gape at Ji Yuxiao in shock and asked with doubt, "Are you sure?"

This was hard to come by. After all, Ji Yuxiao had always avoided it because of his legs.

Lin Luoqing hadn't taken a clear look at Ji Yuxiao's legs before. One, because Ji Yuxiao hadn't been willing, and two because half the time, he had been blindfolded last night. During the latter half of the night, he had been sprawled over Ji Yuxiao and focused primarily on Ji Yuxiao's place. Lin Luoqing didn't have the time nor opportunity to focus on anything else.

Ji Yuxiao nodded his head, "En."

Lin Luoqing gave an "Oh," and as he seemed calm on the surface, a surge of excitement had already coursed into his heart.

He wheeled Ji Yuxiao into the bathroom.

Lin Luoqing allowed the water to run before glancing over at Ji Yuxiao. Ji Yuxiao was still in the wheelchair and his attire still on and proper. 

Lin Luoqing was worried that Ji Yuxiao would feel awkward. When the time comes and Ji Yuxiao might start to feel embarrassed. Lin Luoqing peeled his own clothes off first and sat into the tub. He then obediently closed his eyes.

"Come on in."

Ji Yuxiao was amused and laughed.

He was prepared for this and since he had already asked, he wouldn't back out of it halfway. But the way Lin Luoqing was behaving now made his heart feel warm.

He slowly undressed himself before he struggled to move himself into the tub.

Ji Yuxiao could walk in. When his body falls in, the momentum would generate a splash. The commotion was harsher than when Lin Luoqing got in.

When Lin Luoqing heard the sound, he subconsciously shut his eyes tighter as to prevent himself from opening them on reflex.

He knew Ji Yuxiao was already in the tub and asked, "Can I open my eyes now?"

"No," Ji Yuxiao deliberately teased him.

Lin Luoqing continued to keep his eyes closed and was exceptionally obedient. 

Ji Yuxiao watched. He felt the urge to blindfold Lin Luoqing again and as the memory of the black satin over Lin Luoqing's eyes surfaced in his mind again, he felt an itch emerge in his heart. He hurriedly coughed as to prevent himself from thinking further.

"Come over," he said to Lin Luoqing.

Lin Luoqing heard his words and shifted forward uneasily. He had not yet moved very far when the other party pulled him over and into his embrace.

Lin Luoqing slowly opened his eyes and saw Ji Yuxiao arch an eyebrow, "I haven't told you to open your eyes yet. Why did you open them? So disobedient."

Lin Luoqing felt helpless, "You suddenly pulled me over. Of course I would be frightened and open my eyes."

After, he slowly closed his eyes again in a well-behaved manner.

Ji Yuxiao didn't expect him to be so obedient as to close his eyes once again. He couldn't help but laugh and pinched Lin Luoqing's cheek, "How are you so adorable?"