Chapter 59: He Was Also His Most Reliable Supporter...

Lin Luoqing: ?????

Lin Luoqing felt helpless, "I just thought of it."

"Really? So you aren't the least bit jealous with your male god of fifteen years getting ready to marry someone else at one point in time?"

Lin Luoqing: ...

Fine. With the character setting he had built for himself, he should indeed be feeling jealous.

"Jealous," Lin Luoqing said helplessly.

"Jealous over what?"

Lin Luoqing felt helpless, "Jealous. Jealous over you and Lin Luojing. Jealous that you wanted to marry someone else. Satisfied?"

The Xiao Li who was driving: Tch, he never knew before that their madam could actually be quite possessive.

Ji Yuxiao was satisfied and gently explained, "There's no need for you to be jealous. I was forced by the situation and felt he was suitable for the role I had in mind. It had nothing to do with feelings. Rest assured."

Lin Luoqing heard that and still didn't understand. What kind of situation was it that would force him to want to marry Lin Luojing?

Even when Lin Luojing refused and he had replaced his brother in the marriage, Ji Yuxiao still agreed?

What did he and Lin Luojing have in common?

Lin Luoqing immediately thought of it. Passable appearance, acceptable family background, and neither one of them was someone who would be accepted by the rest of the Ji Family. 

In addition, knowing full well that he would not be accepted by the Ji Family, Ji Yuxiao had still took him home to see Father Ji two days after their marriage. He then took advantage of the time being to proclaim his departure from the Ji Corporation.

Why did he want to leave the company? 

Was it all a front Ji Yuxiao wanted to make?

Or was there some hidden danger he wasn't aware of in the Ji Family?

Wait, Lin Luoqing suddenly recalled that prior to Ji Yuling's death, he was practically the real helmsman of the Ji Corporation.

So...Ji Yuxiao was suspecting that his brother's death wasn't an accident but rather... a conspiracy?

Lin Luoqing unconsciously looked at Ji Yuxiao.

Ji Yuxiao's eyes contained hints of a smile, "What? Don't believe me?"

Lin Luoqing hurriedly nodded his head, "believe."

He temporary quashed his thoughts and grinned, "You're not blind. How could you really want to marry him."

"Of course," Ji Yuxiao said.

Lin Luoqing looked at him and smiled again before retracting his gaze.

The sunlight outside shone through the windows but Lin Luoqing still felt a bit chilly. If Ji Yuling's death wasn't an accident, who was the perpetrator? What was the cause of death?

Ji Yuxiao had left the company so decisively and made a persona of being broken and self-degenerative. Was he doubting someone from the company?

That must mean this person must be able to benefit from Ji Yuling's death. His position in the company can't be low. Was it someone from the Ji Family?

How could it be?

Lin Luoqing couldn't believe it. In the end, everyone shared the same blood flowing through their veins. How they do something like that?