Chapter 75: Expulsion

The phone was one of the few things Lin Luoxi had left for Lin Fei. Lin Fei had always treasured it and took it with him everywhere, every day. However, today, because of it he was slandered, his phone was taken from him, and thrown around.

Lin Luoqing felt himself getting angry just from listening, much less Lin Fei would was the party of interest. It was no wonder that Lin Fei attacked and even that was when Zhang Xiaosong hit first.

Lin Fei heard Lin Luoqing's words and took out the phone from his pocket.

There wasn't anything wrong with the phone itself but one of the rhinestones had fell off from the case. Lin Fei had also picked it up and also took it out to show to Lin Luoqing.

Lin Luoqing looked at the phone and the rhinestone that had fell off. He kissed Lin Fei's face, and comforted him, "No worries. When we get back home, Uncle will help glue it back on. I promise that it'll be exactly like before."

Lin Fei nodded his head. 

He had long grown indifferent to the matter.

Except when Zhang Xiaosong had snatched the phone from his hand and thrown it to the ground when he was momentarily incensed, after that, when he had ensured the phone was alright, Lin Fei had restored his former calmness.

The phone was alright and the rhinestone can be glued back on. As long as the phone was alright, then other matters were not sufficient to cause a ripple in his calm.

Although it may be difficult for other children to endure, for Lin Fei, he was only indifferent. Indifferent to Zhang Xiaosong's slander and indifferent to Zhao Lei's punishment.

He didn't take any of it seriously, and naturally wouldn't expend any emotions on any of that.

In terms of emotions, he has always been very miserly.

"Did you tell the teacher?" Lin Luoqing asked gently, "That it was Zhang Xiaosong who wrongly accused you and stole your phone? That he threw it around and didn't want to return it?"

"I did," Lin Fei said calmly?

"And she still told you to stand in punishment?" Lin Luoqing didn't understand.

Lin Fei thought about it before responding, "I wasn't hurt."

He said, "And didn't cry."

Lin Luoqing: ???

What kind of reasoning was that?!

Just because his family's baby cub knew how to fight and didn't like to cry, he was punished to stand for an entire afternoon?

Ridiculous!

Was it really only children who knew how to cry would have candy to eat?

Lin Luoqing was incensed to the point of laughter. He hugged onto Lin Fei and felt it wasn't as simple as it seemed.

That He Ni was covered in designer clothes, and just the way she carried herself and talked displayed the posture of a wife of a wealthy person. This was also an aristocratic school and what is important naturally becomes very self-evident.

It really was quite infuriating.

He Ni was still talking when she suddenly spotted Lin Fei and Lin Luoqing sitting down. She was dissatisfied and immediately stood up. She looked at Zhao Lei who was still by her side persuading her, "Teacher Zhao, what is this? Why is Lin Fei sitting down? Didn't you have him stand in punishment to reflect on himself? You still haven't said he could sit yet, and he's already sitting. So uneducated. His parent is too." *Uneducated does not literally mean someone did not get an education. It is a reference to someone's character and upbringing. Uneducated in a Chinese context often means someone grew up not learning manners and what the proper way to act, talk, and be. Basically someone who is crass, ignorant, impolite, etc. Naturally for wealthier families, this would be more of an insult as it questions the way parents raised their children.*