Chapter 86: Fei Fei and Xiao Yu's First Kiss

Ji Yuxiao had to coax him, "Be good. Wait until you're in first grade. You'd be able to continue going to school with your Ge Ge then.

How was it possible that Ji Leyu was willing to wait an entire year?!

He pursed his lips and said reluctantly, "Can't we get up early? Before he would be able to head to school with me if he woke up early."

Ji Yuxiao laughed, "How can that do? Your Ge Ge is also still a kid. Can't he sleep a while longer just because you like to laze in bed? How can he wake up early just to send you to school?"

That being said, Ji Leyu was just unwilling. He was already accustomed to heading to school with Lin Fei. It was only because Lin Fei wasn't going to school anymore that they hadn't been together. Why was it that now Lin Fei was going back to attend school, they still couldn't be together?

Ji Leyu scrunched his delicate brows together and he suddenly thought of something. He asked Ji Yuxiao, "Do I have to go to first grade next year? Can't this year do? I'll also attend first grade. That way, wouldn't I be able to go to the same school as him?

Ji Yuxiao didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "What are you thinking about? You're still in kindergarten right now. Not first grade."

"Once I graduate from kindergarten, wouldn't I be in first grade?"

"That's still not until next year."

"Can't we move it to this year?"

"Of course not. There's still half a semester to go. Besides, your Ge Ge si already done with one semester of first grade. How would you be able to keep up?" 

"I'll be able to keep up," Ji Leyu insisted firmly.

Ji Yuxiao didn't believe him, "With just you who doesn't even want to see books the moment you come home, just be good and stay in kindergarten."

He persuaded his little nephew, "There would be more homework in first grade. You'd have to get up earlier too. How could it be as relaxing as kindergarten?"

But first grade has Lin Fei, Ji Leyu stared at him, kindergarten doesn't have Lin Fei.

"Anyway," Ji Yuxiao patted his head, "Be good and attend your kindergarten. Next year. You'll be able to go to school together starting next year."

Ji Leyu creased his eyebrows while hugging back, filled with reluctance inside.

When they were bathing at night, he told Lin Fei about the matter.

"Why can't I attend first grade? I have to go next year anyway. Can't I just go early?"

Lin Fei lathered some shower gel on himself while coaxing him, "You wouldn't be able to catch up in first grade."

Ji Leyu heard Lin Fei say that he wouldn't be able to catch up and his cheeks puffed up again. He said with dissatisfaction, "I would be able to catch up. I'd definitely be able to catch up."

Lin Fei took Ji Leyu shoulder and lathered some shower gel on him, "Be good and go to your kindergarten."

"But we wouldn't be able to go to school together like this."

"We weren't going to the same school in the first place anyways," Lin Fei said calmly.

"That was different," Ji Leyu retorted. "We weren't close originally."

Lin Fei help finish putting shower gel on Ji Leyu and had Ji Leyu rub it around, "It's fine. We'll be the same next year."

Ji Leyu looked at him and still saw his everlasting calm expression as though he didn't care much about the matter at all. He became a bit angry.