9

"Sally" Sally put down the plate and turned to face rayal with worry. Seeing jaylah on his back, she smiled "nice ride jaylah?" "My niece is struggling to walk as you know. I'm here to thank you" Sally was stunned, she didnt think she would receive a thank you. "You have not only helped my niece with the bathroom, you also protected her when she couldn't protect herself" "I appreciate the thank you but I did it because I wanted to. This woman here has always been kind and caring. Most of us knew she wouldn't do the crime she was accused of and when kalem told me she was back, I have done what I can to help" rayal showed an appreciative grin "if there is anything I can do for you Sally, let me know" Sally seen the genuine grin on jaylahs face "yes rayal" "good. Now time to go see Bronx" "he is in his office. I'm sure he is expecting a visit" rayal showed a slight nod then walked out. As rayal walked with jaylah on his back, jaylah spotted kalem having a smoke and whispered to rayal "can you take me to kalem for a moment?" "yep" rayal walked over and jaylah leant down grabbing the smoke and put it in the ash tray "they are bad for you" kalem grinned "yes ma'am" seeing Christophe with a smoke, Christophe looked at jaylah and put it out making her grin "that's better" "ready jaylah?" "Yes uncle" when rayal walked off with rayal, the men laughed "she just made you put your smokes out" kalem grinned "yeah I shouldn't have started up again" "surprised she got away with that" "she made him quit last time" "you listened?" "To her I do" Gerald shrugged "we need something to keep us going" "as jaylah would say, they don't keep you going, they shorten your life".

As rayal walked into the office, Bronx sat back. 'okay not something i expected' jaylah is on rayals back. As rayal gently put jaylah in the seat, he stayed standing.
"We are here to discuss what happened with my niece. I put her in your care and you hurt her" Bronx chewed on his lip. About to say something rayal continued "my niece has spoke with me and I see her side of things. If someone had killed my niece, I'd have their head without thinking first" Bronx looked at jaylah then back to rayal "for that I understand. You did put her in a position to be hurt but.. you also got her out of there just in time. I heard Casey is in the cells?" "Yes and her brother" "why kia?" "I had taken casey to the cells to be punished. She not only killed my nephew, she also lied and framed jaylah. I overheard a conversation and those two traded spots. Kia went against my order and gave her food and water and was about to take Casey out of the cell. Then I found out that kia had also taken it in his own hands to give more lashes than I had requested" rayal took in all the information "right. Seems fitting. Casey will die in there?" "Yes" "what about kia?" "That hasn't been decided" "if he gets out, he is most likely going to try get to jaylah" Bronx looked at jaylah then back to rayal "so he stays where he is" "and this Martina?, Why is she not in the cells?" "I need her alive" "why is that?" "She can take the fall for hiding the truth and hurting jaylah when she was in Sally's bathroom" "hmm yeah I heard. I want to see her" Bronx nodded then stood up. "I will bring her in" "good".
Rayal isn't planning to let her walk out. She not only hid the truth putting his niece in a situation she shouldn't have been in but then she also attacked her while she was in the bathroom.
"Martina my office. Now" "yes boss".
Martina walked ahead and into Bronxs office. When her eyes landed on jaylah she spoke "you fucking bitch" hearing a gun glock, Martina's eyes went wide "ray..rayal" rayal had his gun pointed directly at Martina's head. He could see the fear in her eyes but he doesn't care. As Bronx walked in, he closed the door and walked to his desk. He knows Martina won't walk out of here. His only concern is jaylah is present.
"You lied for Casey?" "She's a friend, I did what was right" "right? You helped frame my niece to let a murderer free?" Martina put her head down "yes. I know I shouldn't have. I should've told Bronx but I couldn't betray her" "and yet you chose to betray jaylah" "yes" "then when my niece comes back you chose to attack her while she was in the bathroom?" "No I didn't" "jaylah" "three hits uncle" "you fucking bitch" "I'd watch what you say Martina. I can go get Sally as well. I'm sure she will be happy to tell me the truth" "your niece attacked me" "while she was weak?" Martina took a deep breath "yes" "I doubt that. Barron go get Sally" "yes boss". As barron left the office, rayal kept his gun aimed at Martina. "you continue to lie even with a gun to your head. Are you stupid?" "This is all wrong. I shouldn't be taking the fall for Casey. I didn't kill Sawyer, she did" "and yet you hid the truth. Imagine this. I come here to find my niece dead, what do you think would happen?" "We'd be dead" "you are right you would be but I wouldn't do it with just a bullet, I'd come here with machetes and cut you from your ankles up so you feel every single cut" Martina moved back "yeah.. just what I thought" when the door opened up, Sally and Barron entered. "Rayal and bronx" "Sally, tell me what you witnessed in the bathroom" "I had left jaylah for only a moment as Bronx couldn't find jaylah and was ready to rip heads. As I got Bronx, jaylah let out a scream and I ran back to see Martina hitting jaylah. I stepped in and threw her to the glass in the shower" rayal smirked as Martina put her head down. "Thank you Sally" "welcome. May I.." "you can leave" when sally left, rayal walked closer to Martina. With one swift movement he hit her across the face with his gun making her fall and aimed the gun to her head. Jaylah knew what was coming and turned the chair so she didn't have to witness it. "You get off easy Martina" hearing a gun shot, jaylah kept her eyes on Barron's. "Jaylah?" Jaylah turned to look at rayal "sorry" "I didn't witness anything" rayal grinned "Chinese?" Barron and ivan laughed "I'm struggling to eat a large amount right now uncle" "so rice and I eat the rest?" "Anyone would think you want Chinese" "I'm sure it is you but I'm happy to help you eat it" Bronx witnessed the way rayal was with jaylah and internally grinned. Just like Bronx, it doesn't matter how angry he is, she wins him over.
"Okay uncle. Chinese" rayal picked jaylah up putting her on his back again making the men grin "we will be ordering in. Bronx if your men want Chinese. Get their order" "alright".
"Uncle, you can't be Carrying me around every where" "yes I can" "okay I know you can but.." "why say I can't then?" "I meant.. surely this is not okay" "I'm not seeing a problem. What about you men?" "No" "no" "argh of course you two agree" "he's our boss. of course we do".
As rayal approached the table, he grabbed Geralds smoke and put it out. "we are eating here. Don't smoke at the table" Gerald looked at rayal, knowing not to cross him "alright. no smokes at the table" rayal put jaylah down and sat down beside her, Ivan sitting on the other side of jaylah and barron on the other side of the table. "SALLY" jaylah looked at rayal "why are you.." "rayal?" "we are all having Chinese you will be joining?" "Oh I.." "have you ate?" "No" "do you eat Chinese?" "Yes" "then sit" Sally grinned "okay I won't say no to Chinese. Thank you" rayal is a man that if you cross him, you are dead. If you do a good deed, he will reward you for it.
Seeing Christophe and kalem move next to Barron, Barron smirked "do I smell good?" "Jaylah is down here" "pity I could have some fun" Christophes eyes went wide while barron had a cheeky grin on his face. Jaylah put her head down hiding her grin.
"How has business been Bronx?" "Going well. Four runs a week and no troubles" "as there shouldn't be. Will jaylah be getting her job back or do I find her another one?" "No. It's hers" "hmm good".