26

As Bronx got out of bed, he moved to the bathroom. Not being able to open the door, he clenched his hand. That woman is in there, naked and she is all that has been on his mind all darn night. For most of the night all he did was stare at the empty side of his bed. "Jaylah get out, I need to piss" jaylah grinned "nearly done Bronx. You need to give me like a minute after I unlock that door" Bronx grinned not that jaylah can see "yep sure". As jaylah finished brushing her teeth, she unlocked the door and ran out closing her door and locked it. Bronx grinned as he waited a minute and opened the door. 'she definitely had a shower. The shower is still wet and all he can smell is the sweet smell of coconut. Taking a piss, he flushed and washed his hands. Seeing finger marks on the glass, Bronx turned the shower on hot and waited 'good morning sunshine' bronx turned the water off while he let out a laugh "good morning sunshine" Bronx exited the bathroom and jaylah grinned. 'he noticed' hearing a knock on her door, her eyes went wide "who is it?" "Your favorite waitress" jaylah moved behind the door and opened it. When Sally walked in, jaylah closed the door. Sally wolf whistled making jaylah laugh "your breakfast my nudist" "thanks my overdressed waitress. This room is for nudists only" "well I'm not too keen on getting my junk out, so looks like I'm out" jaylah grinned "thanks Sally. I appreciate it" "can't have too many towel racks in the place if you walk out in nothing" jaylah chuckled "I'm like a stick with boobs right now" "give it time. another seventeen pounds in two weeks" "that's the plan" "good. Planning to lock me out?" "Yep" jaylah stood up and stood behind the door making Sally laugh "bye for now" "bye" Sally walked out and jaylah closed the door, making sure to lock it.
'argh there's nothing to do in here'

Kalem looked at Bronx as he walked out of his room. Wait jaylah has been staying in there and can't wear clothes. What the fuck?. "Boss, wheres jaylah?" "In her room" "her room?" "Yes she moved in there yesterday" kalem internally grinned as the relief of hearing that relaxed him. "Good. shows she is getting stronger".
"What's the plans today?" "I have none" "gym room?" "Nuh fuck that" "grumpy?" "Argh. trying to fucking quit" Zaire smirked "cos of jaylah?" "only took it back up because I was fucking worried. Now I have to fight the fucking urge again" "dickhead" "yeah well this is karma now isn't it" "eat" "if I eat anymore I will end up a fat cunt. That's all I have done" the men laughed "definitely need the gym" "that's a lot of fucking energy" kalem internally grinned as he got up "he's found the energy" "Nuh" kalem grabbed the deck of cards and moved down the hallway. "JAYLAH" jaylahs eyes went wide "KALEM" kalem grinned as he found which room she is in. "Let's play" "what?" "Let's play" "ahh.." "Nuh I ain't coming in" "darn right you aren't" "come-on. I'm trying to quit and need to take my mind off shit" "how are we doing this exactly?" "Three cards under the door" jaylah laughed "alright" jaylah sat down on the wooden floor "no cheating kalem" kalem chuckled "no cheating but no bets" "alright let's do this" kalem sat down and shuffled the cards. "Having fun in there?" "No. I'm so fucking bored" kalem laughed "all I have done is eat" "no gym room?" "I don't have the energy for that shit" "I do but I can't exactly step out of the room" "until when?" "The day after tomorrow" "well lucky I'm here to keep you entertained" "good to hear you are quitting. Get on Christophes case" "he knows you will be running soon" "two days longer than I planned" kalem slid two cards under the door then discarded a card before putting three face up under the door. "Can you see them?" "Yep. Check" kalem grinned "check" kalem put another card down and another facing up. "Kalem, what the fuck?" Kalem smirked "we are playing Texas holdem" "jaylah get the fuck out here" kalem laughed "she can't" Zaire looked at him wide eyed "why the fuck not?" "She can't wear clothes for two days" Zaires eyes went wide "so door way texas hold em?" "Yep".
"Check" kalem grinned "check" Zaire sat down "I'm in next round" kalem put a card down then faced one up "show me your cards" "I bet a million" the guys laughed "a million it is" jaylah slid her cards under the door. "oh mother fucker. A full house" "what's he got Zaire?" "Nothing" "sucker" Zaire and kalem laughed. Kalem moved over and Zaire moved in. As Bronx walked to his office, he stopped in his tracks. 'why the fuck are those two near her door?'.
"What are you two doing?" "Playing cards with jaylah" Bronx held in his laughter as he walked their way "under the door?" "Kalems not only having withdrawals from smokes but also me" "is that right?" "Yep yep but he's saving my sanity too" Bronx internally grinned "never thought I'd see the day two grown ass men would be sitting on the ground in the hall way playing cards to keep a woman entertained" "makes the game interesting" "no bets?" "I won his million already" the guys laughed "a million?" "Yep" "hey wait til you get out. We are playing with real money" "looks like I'm going on a shopping spree" kalem smirked "I already know your underwear, I bought em. I may as well join" Bronx and Zaire looked at kalem with wide eyes "I think you broke those men" kalem laughed "yep. Both wide eyed and jaws dropped" "take the opportunity and shove it in their mouths" "I'm going to my office" kalem, Zaire and jaylah laughed 'i did not need to know that kalem bought her underwear. Now it's got me curious'.
"Lacey right Jaylah?" "Not today" kalem laughed "the poor guy will get a hard on" "how the fuck can you stay so straight faced?" "I see her as a sister man" "makes sense".
"Ready?" "More than" kalem dealt the cards, passing two under the door. Jaylah internally grinned seeing two aces in her hand. "Check" "check" "check" kalem placed a card face down then three up. "Check" "check" "check" kalem put one down and another face up. Jaylah smirked not that the men can see. Two more aces and two kings. 'i already have a four of a kind' "check check check" the guys laughed "alright. Check" "check" Zaire internally grinned 'a full house'. "Call it" "full house" "two pair" "suckers" jaylah put her cards under the door. "Oh fuck off, how rare is that. Four fucking aces. Damn it jaylah" jaylah laughed "best deal ever. Who dealt that?" "Kalem" "Zaires taking deal" "alright". Zaire grinned as he shuffled the cards. "I'm going to beat her" "oh he's sour you bet his full house" "when I get out of naked lock up, we are drinking and playing" "got money?" "Shit, no. I need to go get some out" "max amount?" "A grand" Zaires eyes went wide "Im in" "yep. I will ask the guys" "I'm doing it in five dollar notes" the guys laughed "let's do It and fuck em over" "whose playing?" "No idea.  I can ask" "Tyson, Rey.." "Rey?" Jaylah grinned not the men could see "yep" kalem internally grinned, he has a feeling that Rey is the one that helped her "you are close with Rey too. Im surprised" "me too" "who else?" "Hmm emit" "why emit?" "He's your mate" kalem rolled his eyes "I could feel that roll of the eyes. Don't be blaming him kalem" "yeah but.." "Nuh it was his job. You read the file" "yeah I know" "well pucka up princess" Zaire laughed "alright alright" "Christophe" "I knew that was coming" "Sally. But they all need funds" "we'll speak to em. Could be a long game" "Nuh Im fucking them up" jaylah and kalem laughed. "Alright, let's play" Zaire dealt the cards and waited as he looked at his own "you are bringing out that shiny new pack aren't you?" "Suppose I can. Check" the guys grinned "check" "check" Zaire put one card down and faced three up. Jaylah looked at her king and nine then at the six, three and jack "check check check" the guys looked at each other shaking their heads "fucking tin ass" jaylah chuckled. When Zaire put down another card under the door, she grinned as she seen a king "check em out man" "is that your way of saying check?" "Nah I'm watching porn as I play" "midget porn?" "Just my height" the guys cracked up laughing "what the fuck are you two doing? Are you fucking drunk?" Jaylah let out a quiet laugh "keeping jaylah company dick head" "jaylah?" "Do you know of any other jaylahs?" "No but she was in bosses room" "she has her own".