92

Lucian walked back to the dining table "Lucian. Is jaylah in her room?" "No" Lucian took a deep breath "jaylah left" "LEFT?" Zaire immediately stood up "SIT DOWN" Zaire took a deep breath "nah I don't give a fuck. Kill me for all I care. The only fucking reason I have put up with this crap is because of her. I'm fucking out of here" "ZAIRE" "fuck you both. If kalem taught her one fucking thing, it's to do the right thing. You two are fucked up" Zaire walked to his room and packed his bags. Tyson and emit immediately stood up and walked out. 'fuck this bullshit'.
Bronx and Lucian sat at the table "she left?" "Sorry. She's pissed as hell. I don't know what started it" "JACKSON LETS GO" Bronx swallowed hard "Nicole it's.." "NOW" jackson took a deep breath as Nicole walked out with Jasmina "ahh.. sorry" "DONT YOU FUCKING SAY YOU ARE SORRY. FUCK THOSE CUNTS AND THEIR SHIT" Bronx put his head down "take care Jackson" "yeah.." Jackson walked out to see three cars go flying out of the driveway. 'shit that's Zaire, emit and tyson' "Nicole that's my brother" "he can stick a dick up his fucking ass. Even Zaire, emit and Tyson can see they are both cocksuckers" "THATS MY BROTHER" "WELL GIVE ME THE FUCKING KEYS" "Nicole.." "I WANT TO LEAVE AND IM NEVER FUCKING COMING BACK" Jackson put his head down as Nicole buckled Jasmina in "Nicole that's my brother" Nicole shut the door "YOU EITHER GIVE ME THE KEYS OR START DRIVING" "We are going" "yeah we fucking are. That bullshit is fucking ridiculous" Nicole got in the car leaving Jackson questioning himself.

"You pushed her away?" "Don't fucking start Rey" "well if You didn't start we would've been fine but no you had to bring your boss shit into it. Do you not realize that now she's left, she won't come back" "WHAT?" "you heard me. She came back giving you a chance but you didn't stand up for her. You let this prick take over" Lucian raised his gun "DO IT. I DONT FUCKING CARE. SHE IS OUT OF HERE AND AWAY FROM YOU" without thinking Lucian pulled the trigger killing rey "LUCIAN" Bronx immediately moved "NO. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?" Bronx let the tears fall "you don't understand..Rey was best mates with kalem... Jaylahs best mate"
"WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER" Bronx shot Brent without a second thought as all hell broke lose "YOU FUCKING SHOT REY?" Bronx held Rey close knowing Rey was one of kalems best mates and jaylah was kalems. "HE DISRESPECTED ME"  Bronx stayed silent as he held on to rey 'jaylah would kill Lucian for this'.

"Jaylah" "Nuh I ain't.. " "we are coming with you" "WHAT?" "Jaylah, we are coming with you" "where are we we going?" "I'm going back to Asia" "the Maldives?" "Yep" "yeah I am in" "so am I" "yep" "guys do you realize.." "we are with you one hundred percent" jaylah took a deep breath "do you realize what you guys are doing?" "We are coming with you" "okay but this could cause problems" "with who?" "You know who" "fuck this shit".

Arriving back on the island, jaylah walked straight to the bar "four scotches" marshall spotting jaylah and three males his heart beat picked up 'she came back'. Standing up, he walked her way while she spoke with Clarissa. "miss Mathers" "I need four rooms" "four, one bed rooms?" "I don't care" 'jaylah is here with three men?' "we have four rooms available" "I will take them" "jaylah.." "I will take them" "yes ma'am".
"Four rooms. Here are your keys" "thank you". "Jaylah we can pay" "you can pay me with company" all guys grinned "hate you" "hate you too". When the guys walked off, marshall walked towards jaylah "miss Mathers" "mister cross" "I thought you left" "I did. Decided it wasn't for me and brought three brothers with me" "didn't work out back at home huh?" "No. My ex and real brother have teamed up and I don't like it" "so are you here to stay?" "I don't know" "let me make your mind up?" "I have this to be had, then I need to go put my stuff in my room. We aren't here to cause trouble.." "I'm aware and your brothers as you call them won't be touched" jaylah sculled her drink "yeah that was good. news I like to hear" marshall grinned as jaylah walked off with her stuff.
"She came back?" "Has three brothers with her" "They all left the mob huh?" "That's my guess. They aren't to be touched" "alright but I dont even know who they are" "I'm sure they will come back out" "okay".

"Oi fuckers" all three guys turned around with grins "that's your room?" "Yep" "looks like we are all neighbors" "I'm heading to the bar for a drink and a feed. You joining?" "Yep" "there's a chick there, celena. horny as fuck" the guys laughed "yeah let's not" "nope" "no way" jaylah chuckled.
Heading to the bar, Bennett spotted jaylah walking with three men. 'yeah they are all from a mob. I can tell by their build'.
"Can we get four scotches and a menu?" "Sure. A table?" "Yep" "I can bring them out" "thanks".
Moving to a table, all four sat down and Zaire tapped jaylahs head "what the fuck was that for?" "You didn't bring us the first time" the guys laughed "any excuse to hit on me" the guys chuckled.
"There's a mob here right?" Jaylah grinned "yep" "yeah, I can pick five already" "I know two" "who are they?" "Marshall and Bennett" "talking about me?" Jaylah looked at Bennett "get a good sniff of my underwear Bennett?" Bennett shook his head as the guys laughed "yeah I know you went through my stuff. There won't be a repeat will there?" "No" "good to know. If you want to know something, ask" "who are these three?" "My brothers. Tyson, emit and Zaire. Guys this is Bennett" "hey" "hey" "hey" "you chatting my sister up?" "No" jaylah chuckled "taking over kalems role?" "Just sussing shit out and yes. What were the rules?" "they have to get through me to have you" "and the other way around" "that's what I heard" Bennett internally grinned "how long are you staying for?" "Until we find a permanent residence" "not going back to America?" "Oh hell no" jaylah laughed "you better have brought some shorts and get a tan on your white ass" "it's olive man" "don't need the sun if he is around" "like you two can talk" "can you?" "Yep yep" "she had six weeks of it" "bitch" "at your service".
"Here are your scotches" "thanks" "thanks" "thanks" "thanks" Bennett walked away leaving the four to talk and drink.
"What's the go?" "What do you want to know?" "Them" "Zaire, emit and Tyson. They are all close. Nothing romantic there but by the sound of it they mess around a lot" "are they staying?" "Until they find a permanent residence" 'hmm she is going to live with those three. Doesn't bother me but I want her'.

"So this is our life for now?" "Yep" "yeah, I can handle this" "heaps better than being at that mansion" "agreed" "none of you have doubts?" "Nuh" "nah I'm fucking thankful. Look at the people in this place" jaylah and the guys laughed "glad I didn't sleep in that bed" "hey don't be like that" "so wrong. Tell me you brought those cards?" Zaire chuckled "yep" "fuck yes" when all three guys put a deck on the table, jaylah smirked as she pulled out another deck "no fucking way" "looks like we have a few sets to play with" "later. Let's eat then check out that water" "he's a fish" "you are getting in too" "yeah I will" "forcefully. I'm going to throw you in" "oh come on now, don't be like that".
"Here are your meals" "thanks" "thanks" "thanks" "thanks".
All eating their meals in silence, marshall watched from afar. 'they all have a deck of cards?' marshall wanted to laugh. 'i wonder if it was one of them that taught her to play' "what has you smiling?" "What?" "You had a grin on your face" "they all have a deck of cards. I'm curious if it was one of them that taught her how to play" Bennett looked at the table then back to marshall "four decks?" "My guess is they all thought the same thing".

"Alright I'm done. I need to go get changed" "yeah let's go do that. It's fucking warm" "too warm" All four standing up, they grabbed their cards. "How were your meals?" "Great, thankyou" "I agree. Thanks" "yep" "great thanks".
All four walking to their rooms, jaylah chuckled "seems like we are back in America" "why?" "The rooms" the guys looked at how they were while laughing "you aren't wrong. See you in a few" "yep".