50

"where the fuck is that woman?" "Which one?" "Jaylah" "with Sally and her sister" "they left?" There was worry in kalems voice "no. I believe they are in Sally's room" "oh. I'm not going in there" "you enter jaylahs all the time" "probably fucking her" kalem rolled his eyes at Elliot's comment as the men laughed "yeah not fucking likely" Shaun smirked "well I'm glad it's not me anymore" the men smirked "learnt your lesson?" "Fucking hard knee to the nuts and face. Yeah I'm good" Elliot immediately looked at Shaun "she did that?" "Yep. I was a cunt, she fired" Elliot nodded "noted" "even Gerald" "oh fuck off, we said our peace ages ago" "how long has she been here?" "Four years" "what does she do?" "Finance" "she pays your wage" "fucking hell" the men laughed. "do you two always spend time together?" "Those two are inseparable. I Don't blame them, she has saved his ass twice And he looks after her" "saved your ass?" "Yep. Dragged me away from gun fire after I was shot twice and held pressure to my wounds all while her rib was broken" Elliot shook his head "she has strength" "oh that's not all" "what?" "Yep. She died saving him from being shot. Took five bullets to the back" Elliot's eyes went wide with shock "you are joking?" "Nope. When she said she is injured, she's not lying. We lost her four times on the table" "okay she isn't dying anytime soon" "she fucking wouldn't want to. I will be out for blood" "not just you. All of us".

"Don't be fucking flinching" "yeah I've got it boss woman" "Sally told me you took five bullets. How are you holding up?" "Doing great now" "liar. You are just fucking stubborn" "it's settled heaps and the pain has disappeared" "that's great news" Sally grinned "you are a tough woman, I give you that" as opal waxed jaylah, jaylah laid still. She has had it done many times. "Do you have a shop opal?" "My home. I have many clients. Keeps the money rolling in and I enjoy it" "enjoy ripping hair from women?" Opal laughed "nah working from home but it's good to see women wanting to take care of themselves and I can help" "someone's got to do it" "oh some of the experiences have been awful" "like my first one from you?" "Oh nah.. that's nothing. The smells" Sally and jaylah laughed "it's revolting. I know some women cant help it but it's those who just don't clean it right you know" "nope. Although the experience I went through, I had no choice but at first chance I was in scrubbing myself clean until I was raw" Sally and opal laughed "you couldn't help yours. Some women are just fucking disgusting" "I'm going to do your nails" "what?" "Yep. How are you with people touching your feet?" "Fine" Sally grinned "bright pink right?" "My favorite" the ladies laughed "JAYLAH HURRY UP IM BORED" "YOU CAN HAVE HER BACK LATER. THIS IS WOMAN TIME" "ARGH" Sally and opal laughed "you and that man?" "Nah he's a brother" "it's good to have people close" "have you and Sally always been close?" "Oh between the teenage years we had a couple of falling outs but we grew out of it" "sibling love right?" "Yep. Do you have any blood siblings?" "Did have" "what?" Jaylah showed a slight nod "when my parents were killed so was he. They slit his throat with a machete" "oh shit. That would've been hard" "welcome to my life. Nothing is easy" "makes us women tough" "we have to be tough with all these men" "you aren't wrong. But this bunch is good" "not sure about that Elliot" jaylah nodded "let's see how it goes" "you better keep that fucking gun on you. One wrong move, shoot the bastard" "whoa who is Elliot?" "A new comer" "hmm he will learn his place" "came in throwing attitude at me then at jaylah" "what? You didn't tell me that" "the arrogant prick came into the kitchen thinking I was his fucking bitch. Didn't end well for him" the ladies laughed "I bet it didn't" "what happened between you and Elliot?" "Ehh the dickhead was calling me a princess because I had food made for me and sally braided my hair. I set him straight though after the men raised their guns at him" Sally chuckled "it was quite entertaining" "pity I wasn't a fly on the wall. You are all done" "don't you move" "she's pushy huh?" "Very" "just let me finish your toes then they can dry before you put your clothes back on".
After getting dressed again, jaylah sat on the edge of the bed so Sally could paint her nails "I'm glad you chose black" Sally grinned "its the only color I own" opal laughed "that's typical. I have another client in thirty minutes. I need to run but I will see you ladies soon" "thanks opal" "you are both welcome" as opal rushed out, Sally continued doing jaylahs nails. "so now its only you and I. Tell me, has anything happened between you and Bronx? I'm hoping" jaylah grinned "why?" "Why what?" "Why are you hoping?" "You both deserve happiness" "so do you" "nah fuck that. I'm happy with out a man. I had a husband and he fucked off with some fucking black haired slag" "when was this?" "Twelve years ago" "how young are you?" "Forty nine" "bullshit" Sally grinned "nope" "oh you know what that means. You need to have a massive fiftieth" "oh I will whether people join me or not" "when is your birthday?" "Seventh of September" jaylahs eyes went wide "what?" "What's so bad about that date?" Jaylah laughed "no fucking way" "what?" "We were born on the same fucking day" Sally stopped and looked at jaylahs eyes "bullshit?" "Nope" Sally chuckled "your nails are done" "thanks" "I'm going to shock Bronx" jaylah chuckled "I better go see kalem before he loses his shit" Sally laughed 'phew question avoided'.

"Bronx" "oh you do surface" Sally grinned "had stuff to discuss. In our discussions we found out some interesting news" "what news?" "that the best women around share the same birthday" "what?. Bullshit" "seventh of September. Check it" Bronx grabbed both files out and had a look "no fucking way" Bronx chuckled "wait.." Sally grinned "it's in two fucking weeks" "yep I expect a massive fiftieth" Bronx smirked "doing what?" "Drinks. Drinks and food" "well that's easy done. That's a normal night in this place" "have fun" "doing paperwork?" "Don't lie to me. You sit in here avoiding everyone" Bronx chuckled as Sally walked out.
Jaylah walked out to the dining room and snuck up behind kalem. "Excuse me sir" the men laughed as kalem turned to face jaylah "you better not have been sneaking men into that room?" "Oh you know us three" "yeah that's why I said it" "ouch" kalem smirked "so whats new?" "Well Sally and I found out we have the same birthday" "bullshit?" "Nope" kalem chuckled "typical" "okay now that's done, I'm leaving" "oh no you fucking aren't. You have been.." "I'm hungry" "yeah I'm not interrupting that" "that's right" jaylah entered the kitchen with kalem right behind her.
"What have you done for the last few hours?" "Been bored shitless. Went to the gym and kicked around the house" "sounds exciting" "did you not hear I said bored?" jaylah laughed "hungry kalem?" "Starving. Let me help" "I don't even know what I am making" "what? not pasta?" "Nah.. ceasar if there's dressing" "should be" jaylah moved to look in the fridge "yep, everything we need" "grab out the bacon, I will cook it" "alright".
"Where the fuck have you been?" Kalem laughed "it's not only me then" "getting my nails done" "what?" "A pretty black" the guys laughed "you are so full of shit" "had girl time" "never again. This one has been driving me insane" "it will probably happen again but I will make sure to set you two up to do something" "like what?" "I don't know.. cards?" "No" "a marathon?" "Next" jaylah chuckled "kalem can sit there for hours and give you a lecture about smoking" "nope" "look I'm out of suggestions" "you fucking don't leave us for hours on end" "what about work?" "Nah we can annoy you as much as we want" "I could ask Bronx to give you more work" "nope" "I'm not winning am I?" "Nope" "well looks like I'm stuck with you two around" "so, what are we doing?" Jaylah smirked "making food then I'm going to try the treadmill" "what? No you can't.." "can" "can't" "can" "can't" "can't" "what the fuck are you three going on about?" "If you say can. I can I will tell you" "can" "don't fucking say that" "looks like we are at a head. You just helped me even it up. I want to go try the treadmill" "no fucking way. You need to.." "Nuh. you said can" "fucking hell".