46

"jaylah you can't" "damn right I can and I plan to. just you watch" Rey grinned as jaylah stood up. "Okay so now what?" "Now I'm walking out there" "are you trying to get me killed?" "walk behind me then" "I'm taller" "bend down" Rey laughed "alright but you better be fucking really careful. And you deal with those men" "I will". 'im so over being in fucking bed. Eight days straight and I am done' exiting the room, jaylah slowly walked up the hallway and to the kitchen. "Coast is clear" jaylah grinned as she walked to the bench and turned the kettle on.  "I don't know about you but this is a good day" Rey smirked "it's just started and it's only a good day for you because you are breaking rules" "ding ding" Rey let out a laugh "were you like this at school?" "No. Always on time, always listened but I'm not in school any more. I can be late as much as I want and as deaf as I want" "oh you wait until those men spot you" "what are they going to do? Pick me up and carry me back" "kalem would" "Nuh" "you don't think so?" "Nope" "why?" Jaylah grinned as she stirred the coffees "because he knows I have been frustrated" "that won't help your case". As soon as vex walked into the kitchen, he stopped in his tracks with a look of worry "what the fuck are you doing out here?" "Wow. No good morning. no how are you feeling. No hey you made yourself a coffee. No nothing. Rude ass mother fucker" Rey laughed while vex struggled to keep his face blank "good morning. How are you feeling. Well done. now answer my question" "good morning to you too, I'm doing fine thanks for asking. You?. And I'm over being in that bedroom" "worried about your ass. That's where you are supposed to be" "nah look. It's been eight days now and even after what I went through from the prison, I was up walking within two days. That's a quarter of this time. If I lay there any longer, it will take me to one ninth and that puts me further behind. Plus My bed hates me so I left" vex and Rey both laughed "what the fuck am I supposed to say to that?" "That you want to make me bacon?" Vex smirked "fine, I will make you some bacon" Rey laughed "how many more men to go?" "Couldn't.." "JAYLAH LEE GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK TO BED" jaylahs eyes went wide "that's a way to wake everyone up" "wait til he gets to the kitchen" "it won't take him long" "well chop chop. I'm hungry".
Kalem walked down the hall with worry. He knows damn well where she will be. "Kalem?" "Boss" "what has you fucking yelling at eight a.m?" "Jaylah" Bronx smirked "she is out of bed isn't she?" "Yes and I'm going to kick her ass" "have fun" "are you not stopping her?" "Nope. She is determined to get back up" "argh" kalem walked into the kitchen to see Rey standing behind jaylah making her let out a small laugh "I'm not here. I had nothing to do with it" kalem looked at Rey then at jaylah "you are though" "yeah want a coffee?, it's really good" kalem internally grinned "yes but you aren't making it. You should be in bed" "nah it kicked me out. It was over my attitude. It clearly said, Get the fuck off of me, I need some time alone" Rey and vex chuckled "don't encourage her" "actually he's feeding me" kalem shook his head "you aren't going back to bed.." "see he agrees. So bacon?" "You didn't even let me finish. I was not telling you not to" jaylah grinned "I didn't hear another word come out after that comment" "argh" the guys laughed. "Go sit, I will bring it out" "Nuh I'm staying on my feet" "you could hurt yourself" "nah I'm good" "argh there's no point arguing" "nah.." the guys laughed as vex dished up the bacon. "Thanks vex" "welcome. now go sit" "not sitting".
Hearing the front door, jaylah rolled her eyes "fuck my life" the guys laughed "have fun with that".
'where is my niece?' rayal walked out to the dining room. "Where is jaylah?" "Kitchen" "what the fuck is she doing in the kitchen?" "I don't know. I only seen her walk out. She didn't say anything" rayal internally groaned. 'do none of these men ask questions?'. Rayal walked into the kitchen to see jaylah, vex, Rey and kalem All standing around the bench. "Why are you out of bed?" "I want to be" as barron and Ivan walked in, barron was shocked to see jaylah up. "Want to be or not, you could do damage to yourself. Why are you men allowing this?" "Because its my body and they can't touch me unless I allow them too" "are you stupid?" "No. Determined" "determined to do what? Hurt yourself more" "I doubt thats going to happen. Five bullets killed me and thanks to these men, I'm alive and now I'm standing" rayal kept eye contact with jaylah "I know you are frustrated but you need to get your ass back to fucking bed" "no. I need to walk and stand" "you lot can leave" "we are.." "I DONT FUCKING CARE. YOU AND I ARE TALKING" kalem, vex and Rey walked out "and your men?" "They stay" jaylah grabbed some more bacon and started eating as rayal walked closer "your attitude is disrespectful and disgusting. just because you are fucking injured, does not give you the right to speak to me this way" "it's because of you that I am like this" rayal grabbed jaylahs throat and put her off balance "BOSS" as jaylah fell, rayal spoke "now get yourself up" with severe pain ripping through her back, jaylah spoke in anger "FUCK YOU" rayal stepped back as he clenched his hands. Not because he's angry at what he said but because he just hurt his niece. He can see she is struggling. Going to help her, jaylah hit his hand away "don't fucking touch me. You made me fall. You are doing all you fucking can to see me break. I hate you" as jaylah stood up, a pain ripped through her side. jaylah walked out of the kitchen and to her room slamming the door shut and locked it. Locking the bathroom door, she moved to lay down on the bed, letting the tears fall. 'fuck my back. Now I'm definitely stuck in here'
Rayal stood staring at the floor in the kitchen of where he just made jaylah fall. he could've done some damage. 'she thinks I only want to see her break?. She told me she hates me. What the fuck have I done?' rayal stormed out of the kitchen and to jaylahs room. Knowing the door would be locked, rayal banged on it "open the door jaylah" "NO" he could hear the croak in her voice "jaylah open it" "I SAID.. I SAID NO" rayal shook his head 'fuck I've hurt her' "BRONX" Bronx rushed out of the room as he chucked his shirt on after just having a shower. "HAVE YOU GOT A FUCKING KEY TO THIS ROOM?" "No there's no key to either door it's a slide lock" "FUCK. JAYLAH OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" Bronx knows something bad has happened. "What is with all.. rayal" rayal looked at emit then back to the door as he ran his fingers through his hair in worry and frustration. "She not going to come out rayal" rayal showed a slight nod at Barron "yeah.."  rayal walked up the hall ready to break. Exiting the house, Barron and Ivan joined him.
Kalem put his head down as he sat at the table "any of you want to tell me what the fuck happened?" "We don't know, rayal made us leave the kitchen" "leave the kitchen?" "we were all just standing there having bacon. We do know Barron had yelled at rayal. from there jaylah walked out and to her room" "shit. Anyone know if she's okay?" "We all fucking know shes not but her door is locked" Bronx walked straight into his room to check the bathroom door. 'fuck' "jaylah" not getting a response, Bronx looked at the lock. Running out of the room to his office, Bronx grabbed a Phillips head screw driver and ran back to the bathroom. He needs to check on her. Undoing the screws on the handle, he pulled the handle out and unclipped the lock. Opening the door, jaylah laid flat on her stomach. "Jaylah" "don't touch me" bronx walked around to the other side of the bed. Tears travelled down jaylahs face and it kills Bronx seeing her like this "your back" "he grabbed my throat making me lose my footing sending me to the ground" Bronx didn't hesitate and moved back to the other side "you have no choice. I need to check it out" Bronx lifted jaylahs shirt 'shit'.