59

"do not fuck it up this time" "we have got it boss. We have a man inside" "he better be fucking ready" 'how fucking hard is it to get one girl?' "he is. We are all going in firing" "good and bring the fucking girl to me" 'that good for nothing man will get what's coming to him. She is his only weakness and I plan to destroy him for what his men did to my family. She doesn't know I'm alive but she will and then we can get our revenge together. Set it up to make it look like I had died and left me to find my own way. Well I have now and I want my fucking sister here'
"It's all set" "good. Let's get you to safety" jaylah nodded. Exiting the room, Bronx, kalem and Christophe walked with jaylah to the laundry "do not come out" "stay safe you lot" "don't worry about us" "I'm not there to save your ass" kalem pulled jaylah close "I will be fine" "good. I hate you" "I hate you too" Christophe and Bronx grinned. As jaylah gave Christophe a hug he spoke "hate you jlee" "hate you too".
"Alright boss man, lift me up" Bronx grinned "ready?" "Yep" Bronx lifted jaylah up and she moved the board before climbing in the roof "see you lot soon" Bronx held eye contact with jaylah "you will" jaylah moved the board back into place and walked to the far corner with caution.
As Bronx, kalem and Christophe walked out everyone looked their way. Knowing Elliot is at the table, Bronx spoke "jaylah is unwell. Do not disturb her sleep" "yeah we've got it boss" "good" the men all internally grinned. "I will make her soup" "she said she will eat later, she has already vomited" kalem showed a slight nod "fine I'm going to the gym" "yep may as well" "hey wait the fuck up" "since when do you work out?" "piss off idiot" the men laughed.
As all men walked outside they got in position. "Keep an eye out, they could come from anywhere" "where's Sally?" Zaire grinned "about fifty meters away in a tree" "good" seeing other men walk out of the house all in black, the men looked at each other "finding positions?" "Yep. Some will be staying inside" kalem took a deep breath.
'good a lot of the men have left and I know where jaylah is' Elliot grabbed out his phone.
-now.
As Elliot stood up the men looked his way "bored Elliot?" "Yep" as Elliot walked off, all men grinned "time to go" "yep" as Otto, gage, vex and Clyde stood up, they walked down the hall just as they heard cars. Vex, Clyde, Otto and gage all spread out. They know they need to let Elliot walk out the door. As weapons started going off, Elliot grinned as he ran into jaylahs room. 'theres no one around. Time to take you to boss' Elliot removed the blanket and picked jaylah up as men came in through the front door. Elliot rushed out of the house past all the men and put jaylah in the boot. Slamming it shut, the car took off 'fuck how am I going to get out of here?' Elliot ran around pretending he is still a part of Bronxs men.
Shooting at men as they came from both sides of the house, men dropped left, right and center. Bronx spotting Elliot, he had a malicious look on his face and shot his way hitting him in the leg. Sending another his way making sure he couldn't walk, he kept firing at others.
"You two good?" "Yep" "can anyone see Sally?" "No" Zaire searched through the trees "she's good" kalem and Christophe both kept their backs to the tree. Watching four cars fly out of the drive way, the shooting stopped.
'argh fuck my legs' as Elliot moved to stand up, Bronx booted him in the head knocking him out cold and grabbed his shirt dragging him to the back room. "Boss?" Bronx still had the same look on his face and emit stepped back "see if the mannequin is gone" emit showed a slight nod and ran up to jaylahs room while bronx grabbed out a knife before kicking the bed and sent it flying to the wall and Elliot to floor. "Argh fuck" "you come into my house and betray me. You will feel every single fucking slice of your skin being ripped open" "boss" Elliot put his hand up only for Bronx to cut it "fuck" bronx grabbed Elliot by his throat "you think we didn't know. WHO IS YOUR BOSS?" Elliot smirked "I'm not telling you" Bronx slammed the knife into Elliot's stomach "WHO IS YOUR BOSS?" With another stab Bronx turned the knife "YOU WILL DIE EITHER WAY. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING PLACE HERE" "boss" Bronx ripped the knife from Elliot's stomach "NO ONE TOUCHES WHAT IS MINE" calvin stood back as he watched Bronx. He knows he's in no mood to talk "TELL ME WHO YOUR BOSS IS" Elliot chuckled as he grabbed his stomach "he will kill you" "we will find him first" "he has her already. It's too bad for you" Bronx showed a sly smirk "no. That's where you are Wrong. Calvin" "yep" Calvin exited the room and walked to the laundry "jaylah get down. boss wants to see you in the back room" hearing this jaylah rushed through the roof. 'What has happened?. Who the fuck got hurt?' jaylah ripped the board from the roof and without missing a beat jumped to the floor. "Hold up there. Are you alright?" "Yep" jaylah ran straight past Calvin and down to the back room when she entered she looked around. There stood Bronx with a bloody knife in his hand. "Bronx?" Bronx smirked "YOUR BOSS DOESNT HAVE HER" Elliot's eyes went wide "how.." "TELL ME WHO YOUR FUCKING BOSS IS" "I won't give up my boss for a fuckwit and his slut" 'who did I put in the boot?'.
"Boss" Lucian turned in his seat to face the men "we have her. Where do you want her?" "The spare room" "alright" Lucian grinned 'my sister is here. I will let her rest. I know she can't escape from here' "boss?" "What?" "We left Elliot there" "good. how many are we down?" "Seventeen" "fucking hell. Right, I will deal with it" "do you want us to do anything with her?" "No. Let her rest" "rest?" Lucian glared at unah "alright bosses orders. we will let her rest".

"TELL ME WHO YOU WORK FOR?" Elliot knew he was dying anyway. He's losing a lot of blood. With another stab to the side jaylah stood by and watched as Bronx showed no mercy to Elliot. 'he doesn't deserve it' as Elliot coughed up blood he spoke "Lucian Mathers" jaylah dropped her gun as she heard the name. kalem walked in looking straight at jaylah. 'why is she in here watching Bronx kill?' 'lucian Mathers? This cant be possible. he was dead. I seen him die. This is not real, this is all just some fucking joke. My entire fucking life is a joke' kalem looked at jaylah as her eyes were empty. "Jaylah" "STOP. WHATS HE LOOK LIKE?" Bronx Immediately turned to look at jaylah as her eyes pleaded with Elliot 'what is going on? "brown.." Elliot coughed up more blood "hair. Scar above his eye brow" Elliot kept coughing up more blood. He knows he's a goner. "Blue eyes" jaylah stared at Elliot with no emotion then walked out leaving Bronx and kalem stunned. "Kalem.." kalem ran out after jaylah and Bronx sliced Elliot's throat. "fucking moron".
'he can't be alive. Uncle told me they are all dead' jaylah stood in the kitchen feeling lost . 'it can't be him can it? Was I fooled?' "jaylah snap out of it" she knew someone was speaking to her but her mind is clouded with so many questions. 'did uncle lie?. Was it all set up?. Has my entire adult life been a lie?. I watched him die in front of me. I watched as they sliced his throat' grabbing the bottle of bourbon jaylah poured herself a glass. "JAYLAH" kalem looked at jaylah with worry "you should not have witnessed that" "my life has been a fucking lie" "what?" "It's all been a fucking lie" "you arent making sense jaylah. Speak to me" "the man who is after me is.." jaylah sculled her drink before making a new one "SPEAK TO ME" "LUCIAN MATHERS" kalem looked at jaylah wide eyed "Lucian Mathers, brown hair, blue eyes and scar above his eye brow" jaylah shook her head "my brother's name is Lucian. And those details fit his fucking description. He had that scar when he was six" 'shit' "I'm fucking drinking and I don't want to fucking talk" "you can't.." "IM DRINKING" kalem stepped back showing a slight nod "okay, drink".