54

Rayal looked at the entire dining room as men came out of their rooms. Seeing all the men here, he looked at jaylah and Sally.
When the door opened up, his eyes immediately went to the door.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" jaylah and Sally grinned "bout time we have another woman join" seeing it was only Nicole and Jackson, rayal relaxed. "What? Ha that's the best. Surrounded by men and you both chose a blow up" "so we don't get knocked up. How are you feeling?" "Oh you know me, giving Jackson hell from hormones" "oh bullshit, you haven't been that bad" "we have something for both of you" "you know?" "Of course we know. I have the day marked on the calendar. I would forget otherwise" hearing everyone laugh, Nicole grinned "this is for both of you" Jackson put the box on the table and stepped back with a cheeky grin "oh they are up to something" as Sally and jaylah opened the box they both laughed "we get to have more dick" "what?" "Oh relax" Sally pulled the cake out . In a shape of a dick, the men laughed "geez you two have dicks all round" "tell me it's chocolate and not cheese" Nicole broke out in a fit of laughter "keep em clean" "good to know" "cake for breakfast" "you two haven't had breakfast?" "ITS COMING" "okay we aren't having cake for breakfast" "but you do need to cut it" "it's going to explode isn't it?" "no" jaylah walked out to the kitchen and grabbed a knife "feel like killing someone already?" "Nope. We have a cake to cut. Coming to see what's inside?" "Yep" Bronx walked out behind jaylah.
"Alright let's cut this thing" as jaylah and Sally cut into the cake they opened it up. 'pink' jaylahs eyes went wide "you are having a girl?" "What?" Nicole and Jackson grinned "you picked that up quick" "oh my god, congratulations" jaylah stood up giving Nicole a hug "well?" Jackson smirked "just once" jaylah gave Jackson a hug "well done nicole, you made him blow" the men laughed. As everyone said their congratulations to Nicole and Jackson, jaylah and Sally sat down "you think we can sneak some in?" "It's a transgender cake. Surely they expect a piece to go missing" Barron laughed as he listened to Sally and jaylah. "He's eavesdropping" "quick" cutting two small square pieces they fixed the cake and shoved the pieces in their mouths "we seen that" jaylah and Sally both continued chewing until their mouths were empty "helping the guy out" Zaire looked at the girls curiously "it's a transgender cake. Dick on the outside, pink on the inside. Just helping him transform" the men and Nicole started laughing. "you two need breakfast" jaylah nodded at rayal "yeah we will eat breakfast" "brunch" "lunch" "afternoon tea" "snacks" "dinner" "dessert" "can't forget the midnight snacks too" rayal laughed "you have had dessert" "shit" "nah that was a snack before breakfast. We haven't ate this morning and you know how it is. Got to keep up with the food intake" "oh today is going to be fun".
"Here you go, you two" "where's ours?" "Jealous that one" jaylah and Sally both looked at their plates "thanks Bronx" "thanks" "welcome".
'this is not how I expected this morning to go. From the decorations to the presents and now Nicole has surprised with a gender reveal. I am ecstatic for both of them' as the door opened up everyone turned their attention to it. "Oh fuck" opal looked at Christophe "young man" Christophe smirked "opal" "how are you?" "Good. You?" "Well thanks".
"Now where is that.. here ya old bitch" Sally laughed "love you too" "I wasn't wrapping it for you. Hey Nicole" "opal it's been a month" opal grinned "how are you holding up?" "Still standing. We just told everyone we are having a girl" "god help all these men huh?" "She will be.." "ruthless, strong, vibrant?" Jackson smirked "well looked after too" "you are right about that. So how we partying. I'm ready" Sally and jaylah laughed "just finishing our breakfast. Under order to eat" "got yourself a man Sally?" "Yeah a trustworthy one that doesn't speak" "the right one for you. Helping my sister celebrate?" Sally grinned "it's her birthday too" "oh what? Argh I didn't get you a bottle. Oh well, sally can share" Sally and jaylah laughed "don't you like how she says happy birthday?" "She's a good woman" "don't tell her that" "hey she's looked after me too" "yeah I have. So birthday bashes?" "No thanks. Oh look my plates empty" Sally and opal laughed as jaylah stood up. "jaylah I can take them" "nah it's fine but thank you" Jaylah entered the kitchen. Placing her dishes in the sink, a hand touched her side. Turning around, Bronx grinned "jlee?'' "it's what he used to call me" Bronx grinned "I lied to you" Bronx looked at jaylah curiously "about what?" "What I want for my birthday" Bronx showed a cheeky grin "what do you want?" "Drinks and food" "you told me that" "yeah but I forgot music" Bronx laughed as jaylah walked out.
"Sally we forgot an important part" "well I don't have a drink in hand" "music" rayal internally grinned "better be rock music" Sally and jaylah grinned "yeah I have a set up" "there's one over there" jaylah turned to look at the stereo then to Zaire "so helpful" "it's not even lunch time yet" "nah it's getting on brunch. It's that time" the men laughed "it's going to be a long day" "hey you don't have to celebrate" "there's no party without me" "do you men agree?" "Nuh" "fuck you all" jaylah chuckled as she turned the stereo on "how loud do we want it Sally?" "Blow the speakers like you did that dick" jaylah internally grinned as she turned it up. "Anyone leaving today?" "Later" "alright. The gates need to be locked" "we'll go do it" Bronx nodded at vex and Calvin. As jaylah sat down, Sally had a cheeky grin on her face "you know I didn't get a candle to make a birthday wish" "nor I" "you know my birthday wish already" jaylah chuckled "on my damn case again" "come on it's my birthday. Just give me a yes or no. No need to say anything" jaylah grinned as she looked around then back to Sally "yes on the hush" Sally had a massive grin on her face "that calls for a drink what do you think?" "Yep" "yeah she's thirsty" jaylah laughed as they both got up. "Fuck my life. I'm grabbing... Hey what's your man's name?" "Blowy" jaylah laughed as she grabbed blowy "ay nah you put that down" "I don't see you excited to see me" bronx internally grinned as jaylah walked off with the blow up doll. "Happy to be tied down?" "What?" "I will tie him to your back" jaylah laughed "alright but I get to tie the dick to you and attach the hand cuffs" "well go grab em" jaylah left the blow up doll in the kitchen then ran out to the box. "What are you two up to?" "We would not be having fun with these" jaylah grabbed the blow up dick and the cuffs making Nicole laugh "I want in" "come on then" entering the kitchen, Sally stood by the counter making drinks. "Sally's going to tie him to my back" "dick on your shoulder" Nicole laughed "and where are these two going?" "I'm going to tie the dick to her chest" "hand cuffs?" Jaylah grinned "on her wrist, attached to the dick" Sally laughed "let's do it. Heres your drink. Happy birthday" "happy birthday" "Nicole want a coke?" "Give me a damn sip" jaylah and Sally both smirked "we know nothing. I will get you a coke" "sure" grabbing Nicole a coke, Nicole had a sip of the bourbon. "Oh I do miss it" jaylah and Sally chuckled. "What's going on in here?" "Nothing dear sister. We wouldn't be doing anything" "bullshit and I want in" "lucky I made you a drink then" "thanks".
"Alright turn around" "have you got string?" "Yep" Sally lifted the blow up doll and turned him upside down putting his dick on jaylahs shoulder "I will hold him, you tie him up" "sweet" opal laughed "you two are menaces" "fun though right?" Jaylah winked at opal making her laugh "not bad dick head" "thanks your majesty". As Sally tied the blow up to jaylahs back, Nicole and opal were laughing "just wait til we walk out" "I don't mind" jaylah poked her tongue out touching its dick "bit plasticy" Sally laughed "oh today is going to be a blast. You are all set" "your turn" "hey hold up, what are you doing to Sally?" "Making her look like she's having fun" jaylah measured the string with a grin On her face. "You know that's the smile of a devil" "hey nah, it's a party smile".