123

"let's go get a beer wonder woman" "you can go get the beers" "yeah yeah. You can wait at the table" "alright".
Both walking to the table, jaylah sat down while Tyson moved to the bar. "Hey Tyson" "Matty, can I get six beers" "sure" Tyson pulled out thirty and put it on the bar. "Is my late night company not coming up here anymore?" Tyson quickly scanned the bar "no" "tell her if she doesn't drink with me again soon, I will make her dance" Tyson chuckled "all I have to say to that, is good luck" "still drinking with her. Shes quite entertaining" "yeah, she is a good woman. Some just dont think so" "idiots" Tyson chuckled "thanks Matty" "enjoy".
Walking back down, Tyson looked at jaylah as she stared at the box. 'she doesn't know if she wants to open it'
"Here wonder woman" "thanks Tyson" "well what is it?" "I haven't opened it" "why not?" "I don't know if I want to" "it's a thank you gift. What you did was incredible" "no one deserves to go through that" "well come on jayjay, I'm eager to see it" jaylah laughed "that sounds strange" "oh come on jayjay it's cute" "argh, I'm opening this" Tyson laughed. Jaylah hesitantly opened the box. When her eyes went wide, Tyson looked at what was in the box "jay.." "ty this is.." "what's going on?" Jaylah closed the box then looked at Bennett "what's that?" "None of your business" "why are you here?. I don't believe you want to be around someone that's stupid" jaylah looked at Tyson then back to Bennett as she sculled her beer "we havent seen you around" "no" "then why be here?" "That's a really good question. Why are we still here Tyson?" Bennett's eyes went wide "hmm yeah that is a good point" Bennett walked away leaving jaylah and Tyson holding in their laughter "fuck that cunt" "open that back up" "that's way too fucking much" "just open it" jaylah opened the box back up and looked at the bracelet. "Ty that's.." "two hundred a piece at least" "six pieces plus the band" jaylah shook her head in disbelief "a life is worth a lot more than that jaylah" "I didn't do it for anything in return" "I know. Oh Matty said if you don't drink with him again soon, he will make you dance" jaylah looked up at the bar. Whistling Matty's way, he looked at jaylah. Seeing her put her finger up, Matty cracked up laughing "I WILL MAKE YOU" "GOOD LUCK" Bennett looked at Matty then at jaylah "she's leaving soon" "WHAT?" Bennett looked at marshall. "I asked her why the hell she is still here. her and Tyson both said the same thing.. why are we still here" Matty shook his head "one of the most down to earth people on the island.." Matty walked away to the other end of the bar "are you trying to stir up trouble?" "Nah but she's a bitch" marshall shook his head "she's not a bitch Bennett, shes a good person" "why don't you find.." "I want her" Bennett shook his head "fine". 'shes a fucking bitch'.

"Excuse me" jaylah looked up to see Matty "Matty" "let's go" "what?" "Nah Im finished. they have music going.." "no fucking way" Tyson, Zaire and Nicole laughed. Seeing a blonde woman sitting with marshall, Bennett had a smirk on his face. When marshall looked jaylahs way he turned his eyes. "Alright teach me" "what?" "Fuck it. I have enough drinks under my belt" the guys laughed "this will be interesting" "well hurry up" jaylah grabbed hers and Zaires drinks and sculled them "thanks" everyone laughed. Moving to the floor, Matty grinned "you have no idea do you?" Jaylah looked at the other dances movements "I dont have a flared dress on" "you don't need it. Ready?" "No" Matty laughed as he grabbed her hand "like this" moving on the floor, Matty spun jaylah around "yeah you can move" "let's do it" dancing around with Matty, Zaire and Tyson both had massive grins on their faces "this is a completely different side" "can you men watch Jasmina?" "Yeah give her here" Nicole grinned as she passed Jasmina to Garrett "thanks" "it's fine. I have been hanging for cuddles" "I'm coming" "let's go" Nicole and Tyson ran up to the floor and started joining in "oh hey guys" Nicole grinned "get ready to swap woman?" "yeah I have worked that out" all three laughed. Swapping partners, Tyson grinned "didn't think you could dance" "never tried" "it suits you" Tyson picked jaylah up and spun her around before putting her on the ground again. "Hey this isn't too bad" "needed an alcohol boost" "she needed a push". From a far marshall kept watching jaylah as she danced with a smile on her face. 'she has a gorgeous smile' "don't touch me" "marshall.." marshall glared at Bennett "whatever the fuck you are trying to do, forget it. You have the whore" marshall grabbed his drink and moved to the bar. 'do I go down there and try or just hope' "Clarissa" "yeah?" "Can you dance?" "Yes" "move out from behind the bar" "what?" "Help me" Clarissa looked at the floor then back to marshall "alright".
Both moving to the floor, Clarissa and marshall started dancing while Matty internally grinned 'got him away from that fucking blonde slag. With two moves, he will have jaylah. They would be good together' dancing around and swapping partners jaylah ended up with marshall. "I thought you didnt dance" "I didn't before now" "you look great out here. You always look great" "yeah.." "boss.." "what the fuck is it Bennett?" "Your date?" "She's not my fucking date. I have the woman I want here. She's a money hungry whore" "til she leaves" jaylah smirked "he must be gay" "what?" Marshall showed a cheeky grin "I don't swing that way. I like a certain blonde. She has the brightest blue eyes, olive skin but more tanned now she has been living on this island. Many scars that shows just how strong she is. A very stubborn streak that says she won't take shit. A very protective side and caring side.." "who the fuck are you?" Jaylah chuckled "this the money hungry whore?" "Yep" the woman looked at jaylah with hatred "oh honey, you are far from his taste. Fuck off" marshall showed a massive grin as he picked her up and spun her around under his arm "you fucking bitch" "argh, her and Bennett would be a good match" "so would you two" jaylah and marshall both looked at Matty as he winked their way "oh you so made me dance on purpose" "told you I would make you dance" "fucker" marshall and Matty laughed. Seeing a punch come jaylahs way, marshall lifted jaylah up and swung her around making jaylah kick her in the head. "Seems we make a good team" "you cunt" jaylah chuckled "bye for now marshall" marshall internally grinned as jaylah spun back to Matty "dead" "oh come on, you are still dancing" "I need a bourbon" "two more to go" "argh" Matty laughed as he spun jaylah under his arm. "What's next?, a flowy dress?" "If that's what you want to wear" "not me" "okay I need to find you a woman that wears one" "no" jaylah laughed.
Dancing for ten more minutes, jaylah and Matty moved off the floor. "Fuck I definitely need a bourbon" matty laughed "let's go" "you need to get some" "yeah I will".
With Tyson, Nicole, marshall and Clarissa moving off the floor, they all grinned "that was different" "fun though" "back to work" Clarissa laughed "yeah I'm going.. boss".
Marshall walked to the bar only for kylie to walk up to him "no" "what?" "I SAID NO. GO SEE BENNETT" "but he doesn't own this place" Clarissa and marshall laughed "I have a woman. Piss off" "here marshall" "it's boss" "it's fuck off. Go back to your whore friends" Clarissa cracked up laughing "go see your woman, boss. Pity she's not gay" "not for me" "argh" marshall chuckled as he walked off.
"I need twenty drinks after that" "never thought I'd see the day that you would hit a dance floor" "that's his fault" "how is it mine?" "Getting me up there. I owed you for not going to the bar" "what is that?" Matty looked at jaylahs bracelet. When marshall sat down, he put his arm around jaylah "it was a thank you gift. Too much.." "it was not. What you did was amazing. You held a family together" "they are great people". "how did you know Duncan?" Jaylah grinned "someone had to help me get the trolley on and off the boat" everyone laughed "have you still got it?" "Yeah I'm using it" jaylah smirked "that's my trolley" "saves me twenty trips to fill up the bar" "hmm.. I suppose I can let you use it" "and your lesbian friend" "and her too" "yeah she hates Yas. Isn't that right jayjay" "oh fuck my life".