40

"kalem" "jaylah" "can you meet me at the dining table in say three minutes?" "Everything alright?" "You will see" "okay".
Jaylah walked out of kalems room then moved to Sally's. "Sally" "you can enter" "Sally. Quick I have something I need to show you" Sally got off the bed and followed jaylah out. "Whats the problem?" "You need to sit" "what?" "Sit woman" "oh this is not just for me to know I'm guessing" Sally and kalem both sat down with worry. "Shit. one minute" "jaylah, what's going on?" "you will see" jaylah walked into the kitchen grabbing both trays and took them out placing them down in front of kalem and Sally. "Jaylah?" "Drink" "did you poison it?" "Not this time" jaylah moved back to the kitchen grabbing the steaks, and lasagnas and took them out placing them down. Sally grinned as jaylah walked off again. 'need the quiche and carbonara' grabbing two of each, jaylah took them out placing them on the table. Sally and kalem both looked at each other stunned.
'okay now the apple pie and chocolate cake with chocolate sauce and cream. Taking everything out, jaylah handed them their cutlery, salt and pepper. "what is this about?" "For helping me. I really appreciate it and both of you. Eat up and drink" kalem looked at Sally then back to jaylah "jaylah, you didn't need to do this" "just showing my appreciation. You have both done a lot for me and I didn't know how else to repay you besides treating you to some food and drinks" kalem stood up putting his arms around jaylah "you know Sally and I won't be able to eat all this" jaylah grinned "I'm sure you can" "hey" Sally laughed "this all looks and smells incredible" kalem pulled away with a genuine smile "we didn't expect anything but thanks jaylah" "you are both very welcome" Sally looked at jaylah "I want a damn hug before I start tearing up" jaylah chuckled and leant down giving Sally a hug "thanks for all of your help" "welcome".
As jaylah stepped back, she walked to the kitchen and made a bourbon, dished up the last steak and chocolate cake with chocolate sauce and carried them to the office. Opening the door, she entered and placed them in front of Bronx "jaylah?" "For your help" Bronx grinned "you didn't need to bring me any" "I know but I think it's only right. You did help me" Bronx showed a slight nod "you need to eat too" "I will. Enjoy them" "wait. What are you eating?" "Food bronx. Don't worry about me" jaylah walked out and back to the kitchen. Grabbing out the last bit of carbonara, she grabbed herself a fork and started to eat.
"What the hell is happening out there?. Those two have a fucking massive feed and I know it's not a date" jaylah looked at Calvin "it's a thank you for all their help" Calvin looked out of the kitchen then back to jaylah "and you left yourself with that?" "Yes. I got my pasta" Calvin chuckled "you and your fucking pasta. Did you save me anything? Anything at all?" Jaylah showed a cheeky grin "in the oven Calvin" Calvin opened the oven "fuck yes, there's lasagna" jaylah laughed "enjoy it" "you poisoned it right?" "Just for you" "yum" jaylah grinned as she picked up her fork again. Eating the rest of her carbonara, jaylah looked at all the dishes. 'okay time to get them done'.
Doing the dishes, jaylah looked in the back yard. What the fuck is that? "SHIT" jaylah ducked as bullets came flying through the window. Crawling out of the kitchen, jaylah was immediately picked up "PUT.." "shut it" okay so its Tyson. Getting carried to Bronxs room, Tyson put her down and ran out. Running to her room, jaylah grabbed the gun. 'how many bullets?.. it's full. what the fuck?' running back into the bathroom, jaylah looked at the ceiling. 'fuck. I need to get to the laundry' jaylah popped her head out. Seeing no one, she ran to the laundry and closed the door. Climbing up in the roof, jaylah made sure to fix it up before crawling through the roof. 'fuck it stinks up here. Smokers. Argh, Christophe will pay for this' getting to the back door, jaylah aimed her gun at it. 'if any of those fuckers come in here they are dead'.
'where the fuck is jaylah?' kalem took cover as he kept firing. 'she better be safe. Tyson had her. So fucking over these fights'.
Watching men fall left, right and center, the last thing kalem expected was a man to put a gun to his head "where is the girl?" Kalem smirked "away from you, you maggot" kalem watched as the man in front of him showed an evil smirk "looks like you are with me" kalem quickly moved, kicking the mans legs from under him and aimed his gun at him "why do you want her?" "Boss does" "why?" "To bring rayal Metcalf down" "you think it will bring him down. He broke her rib and cheekbone" the mans eyes went wide "they are family" "they may be family but he obviously doesn't care about her but.. I do" kalem sent a bullet to the mans head. 'where the fuck is she?' when all fire stopped, kalem looked around. Running inside, kalem started to worry. Looking in her room and even Bronxs, she was nowhere to be seen "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?" "Looking for jaylah" kalem ran straight out, leaving Bronx just as worried.
"Jaylah, what the fuck?" Christophe watched as jaylah climbed out of the roof. Jaylah looked at Christophe "all safe?" "Yes" Jaylahs eyes went wide as a man put a gun to Christophes head. "The girl comes with me" jaylah knew she had to do something. "Let him go" jaylah kept eye contact with the mans dark eyes. Wearing a balaclava, she couldn't get much from him. Seeing Christophe look at her pleading for her not too, jaylah kept her hand that held the gun hidden. "let him go" "you will be coming with me. Boss wants you" jaylah showed a slight nod. As soon as the man pushed Christophe forward, jaylah raised her gun shooting him three times. Watching him fall, Christophe pulled jaylah close as she held on to him "fuck I thought.." "still armed thanks to sally" "you just saved my fucking life" bronx and kalem looked at Christophe holding jaylah, a gun in her hand and a man dead on the ground "got to keep you around Christophe. I haven't completed my mission to make you quit" Christophe chuckled "I guess I shouldn't stop then" "no. You really stink" Christophe laughed "you alright?" "Yeah" Bronx looked at the roof then at kalem with a grin and pointed upwards making kalem smile. "Alright you two, we are missing out on hugs" jaylah pulled away and put the safety back on. Bronx watching her movements, he internally grinned "let's get this fucker out of here" Christophe looked at jaylah before he grabbed the man and dragged him out of the house. "Shit jaylah. I had no idea where you were" "feel like lifting me up, so I can fix that" "nah you are fat these days" "hate you" "hate you too" Bronx internally grinned "alright short stuff" Bronx walked in and grabbed jaylah by her hips. Jaylah reached into the roof and grabbed the board for the man hole and put it back over the hole before Bronx put her down. "Thanks for the lift" "welcome" "anyone hurt?" "Nah not this time" "good" "the problem is, it was more of Giovanni's men" "wait. No the guy told me boss wants me?" Bronx and kalem looked at each other "I had an encounter with a guy too. He said the same thing" "so there's a higher boss?" "Sounds that way" "fuck my life" the men laughed "keeping you locked away in a tower" "do I look like a princess?" "Yep" "piss off" "that's rude" "go finish your food" kalem smirked "the men have probably helped themselves" "shouldn't have left it unattended" "well shit, next time I will just sit and eat it while everyone else is fighting" "oh, I could've done that" the men laughed "go put that thing away" "on it".
Jaylah walked to her room and put the gun in her top drawer then walked back out. 'Time to finish these dishes' as jaylah walked into the kitchen, she stopped in her tracks as Sally stood there doing dishes "Sally, you are supposed to relaxing" "no. I need to keep my mind active" "anything I can help with?" "Not at all. I have to say that food was delicious" jaylah grinned as she sat on the bench next to the sink "all full?" "Not as much as I could've been but I don't think I can stomach it right now" jaylah nodded "I understand that. I will go for a shower then" "rest up" "you too".