90

"fuck, I'm bored as shit" "that makes two of us" when the door opened up, Zaire and Tyson immediately stood up. "surprise" "jaylah" jaylah laughed as Zaire ran her way and picked her up "where the fuck have you been huh?" "Going to put me down?" "No fucking way" Tyson laughed "JAYLAH" Jaylah grinned seeing emit "if you help me, I will give you a hug" emit stormed Zaires way making Tyson and Zaire laugh "put her down" "argh, here" Zaire handed jaylah to emit making Tyson crack up laughing "can't I walk?" "You can never leave us again. Do you not realize how worried we have been?" "how fucking bored we have been" "you better have won a ton of money" "kept your legs shut" "had many drinks.." "JAYLAH" jaylah looked at Rey "if you help me, I will give you a hug" all the guys laughed "is this what you are going to do, until someone puts you down?" "Hold up there Rey, I haven't even had a fucking hug yet" "these two haven't put me down" "fuck, it's so good to see you" emit tightened his hold "we have been worried. You are looking fantastic" jaylah grinned as she held emit tight "thanks emit" emit put jaylah down "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" "Who the fuck is that?" "New comer" jaylah rolled her eyes as Tyson laughed and picked her up "fuck we have missed you" "WHAT THE FUCK IS..jaylah.." Bronx looked at jaylah in Tysons arms 'shes back' "hand her over before I kick your fucking ass" Bronx let a small laugh slip as Tyson basically threw jaylah to Rey "hi" Rey chuckled as he held her tight "you can never leave again ya hear me. I don't care how much you want a holiday. You didn't pack me in your suitcase" "I wouldn't even be able to wheel your fat ass" the guys laughed as Rey held her tight. "Oh you just wait until everyone hears you are back" "I have presents" "you better have fucking presents. I need a souvenir" "nothing for you Zaire" bronx stood by the wall watching as Rey held jaylah tight. 'we have all missed her' "ANYONE WANT TO TELL ME WHO THE FUCK THIS IS?" "the names jaylah, new comer" "Brent" "whatever" the guys laughed "you are still drinking right?" "Yep. All I have done is eat, drink and win money" "how much did you win?" "Fifteen" "fifteen grand in seven weeks?" "Yep" "fuck yes" Zaire laughed as Rey held her tight "putting her down any time soon?" "Nope" Rey threw her over his shoulder and walked into the kitchen. Christophe, Otto and vex stood up as they seen Rey with jaylah "jaylah" "men" "when did you get back?" "About ten minutes ago. Haven't been able to walk since" "making sure she never fucking leaves again" when Zaire, Tyson, emit and Bronx walked in, they all laughed "still holding her hostage?" "Yep" "I'm helping make drinks" "how" "dropping ice in the glasses" 'i can't believe she is back. She looks so happy and healthy too' "you know I have to go put my stuff in my room and grab your presents out" "did you get us all one?" "No way.." "jaylah" Sally looked at jaylah wide eyed "it's so good to see you" "hi Sally" "hurry up with that ice" "oh piss off. If you didn't have me over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes, it would be a lot easier" "Nuh you arent running" jaylah ran mid air making the guys and Sally laugh "fuck it's so good to have you back" "I didn't miss you guys one bit" "yeah bullshit ya didn't. Wet dreams every night" "nah I just pissed the bed. Having you in my dreams scared me" Rey tapped jaylahs head "rude" "what you said was rude. Come grab a drink guys" jaylah leant down further, grabbing a glass. "Table?" "Well I have no fucking choice" everyone laughed as they walked out of the dining hall. Seeing Calvin looked at jaylah stunned, she spoke "hi klien" Calvin smirked as he walked their way "quick that way" Rey chuckled "Nuh" "argh" Calvin stood in front of Rey and jaylah "where have you been?" "Playing poker against a mob boss in Asia" "what?" "Yep and I won" Calvin laughed "Rey put her the fuck down so I can hug her unless you want a hug too" "nope" rey put jaylah down and Calvin picked her up "what is with you men and picking me up?" "Lucky you" jaylah chuckled "hope you have been well Calvin" "worried about your fat ass But good. Glad to have ya back" jaylah grinned as Calvin put her down "my feet are planted. time to run" "oh no you don't" jaylah chuckled as she ran to her bags and picked them up. "Good. you can leave" "argh Elliot" "brent" "Elliot" the guys all laughed "my name is Brent" jaylah rolled her eyes making the guys all Chuckle "good to see nothing has changed" "I will be back in a minute" "you better or you are dealing with all of us" "shit I should've stayed in Asia" "any longer, we would've hunted your ass down".

"Bronx" "jaylahs back" "be over soon" "alright".
"Bronx how are you?" "Good. Just want to let you know, jaylah is back" "oh Nicole will be happy" "what will I be happy about?" "Jaylahs back" "get in the fucking car" Jackson and Bronx laughed "see you soon" "alright". Hanging up the phone, Bronx couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. 'she came back and seems really happy. So do the men in this place. Well the ones that speak to her'.

"What do you think guys?" Jaylah put three bottles on the table "oh no fucking way" jaylah grinned "well?" "I think we spend all fucking day and night drinking" the guys laughed "so what have you done?" "Exactly that. Drank, ate and enjoyed some picturesque views" "that's it?" "Yep" "typical. We have been working our fucking asses off and there you were doing nothing" "that's a really big shame" Zaire chuckled as he pulled her close "you seem in heaps better spirits" "I'm relaxed now. But I will be back" "where are you going?" "To see a brother" Zaire grinned "alright".
Jaylah walked outside and to kalems grave. Seeing his grave looking greener than ever, jaylah grinned. 'good to see you again kalem. It's been quiet a few weeks. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of you. I kicked some ass In poker and drank a ton of alcohol. Ate a ton of food too and the place was just as gorgeous as we knew it would be. Had to come back though. Mob bosses and all. You know how they can be. Very territorial. Fucking hot though. You would've been telling me I'm grounded with the amount of time I spent with him. but it wasn't me wanting his attention. Seems the attitude only pulled him in more' "jaylah?" Jaylah looked around to see gage "gage" "holy shit. Where the hell have you been?" "Maldives" "do you know how much those men were fighting inside?" "were they just?" "Oops" jaylah chuckled as she stood up "you been good or what?" "Same shit different day in this place" "can get boring" "yep but it's the life we live. How were the Maldives?" "Beautiful" gage grinned "heard you were going there to drink and play poker" "I did" gage laughed "that guy right there would be kicking your ass.." "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIT IN?" "argh" gage let a small laugh slip "would you fuck off. She doesn't need to explain shit to you" "this ain't no brothel" "SAY IT AGAIN" Brent stepped back as gage aimed his gun at Brent "you are only new here but let me tell you this. You mistreat her in any way, a lot of the men inside won't hesitate to kill you" "where did Bronx find Elliot number two?" "Same place he found Elliot" "argh, I'm glad the fuckwit is dead" Brents eyes went wide "what?" "He crossed the wrong person and he paid the price" hearing two cars pull up, jaylah smirked "whats the bet that's Lucian, Nicole and Jackson?" "You better get your ass back inside" "nah.. I like it out here. More room to run" gage smirked "it's either you go in or they are coming out" "Jesus. hear this kalem. This trooper is throwing orders at me" gage tapped jaylahs head. "I will see you inside for a drink" "I have three new bottles sitting on that table" "probably not now" "I have more. Don't tell them that. They will run me dry" gage chuckled "get inside before they come out here" "on it boss" "he's not boss" "argh" gage laughed "speaking of bosses what's the go hmm?" "Don't start gage. I will run you dry" "ouch" "bye for now" "I will be in there shortly".