69

Setting all the tests up, jaylah sat on the toilet. Wetting every single one as she emptied her bladder, her nerves are through the roof. Placing them all on a piece of toilet paper, jaylah then did what she needed to do before flushing the toilet. Washing her hands, her eyes never moved from the three tests. 'this can't be happening. Please don't show a positive. Two tests are supposed to show lines, the other tells you how far you are. "Jaylah are you alright?" "Ahh yep" "finished?" "Yep" Zaire opened the door and walked in. Seeing jaylah shaking her hands out as she stared at the tests, Zaire spoke "look at me" jaylah turned her eyes away from the tests to look at Zaire "hey even if you are, we are all here for you" "not something I expected" "well when you have fun.." jaylah chuckled "shut it Zaire" "hey I'm just saying" "argh, why are we family?" "What would you do with out us?" "Maybe be sane" Zaire laughed. Seeing Christophe walk in, jaylahs eyes went wide "what.." Christophe looked at the basin "she didn't need painkillers did she?" "Christophe we don't know yet and I don't want it mentioned" "we are your family jaylah. We are here for you to talk to" jaylah showed a slight nod "I'm worried" "dont be". Standing in silence, jaylah looked at her watch then turned around. Seeing every test show a positive, jaylah just stared at them 'what the fuck do I do?. I'm fucking pregnant. five weeks pregnant' Zaire and Christophe both looked over her shoulders with wide eyes then looked at each other not sure what to say. "hungry?" Jaylah looked at Christophe "that's all you have to say?" "Well you need to eat" "I don't even know if I can stomach food right now" "yep she's pregnant" "WHAT?" Christophe, jaylah and Zaire all turned to see vex "shit" "move it" vex stepped in and looked at the basin. "Well you can rest" the men laughed "here we go" "vex. We don't mention this" vex nodded "I know nothing" jaylah wrapped them up and hid them. "Okay let's try some food" "toast?" "Yep" "let's go".
Just as they all walked out, there was a knock on the door. "who the fuck could that be?" "I don't know. A neighbor?" Vex moved to the door and opened it. Seeing Lucian, Bronx and Brandon, he spoke "men" "we are here to talk" jaylah rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen. "Oh what..nope" "jaylah we have company" "I need toast" Christophe chuckled "typical" letting Lucian, Bronx and Brandon in, vex closed the door. "You guys all moved in here?" "Yep. It's big enough. You said you are here to talk?" "Yep and apologize" "well it's best you let her eat first" Lucian looked at vex "okay, let her eat".
Taking a seat at the table, all men looked around. "This place is bare" "I guess he doesnt like shit on the walls" "nope".
As jaylah made a coffee and some toast, Christophe smirked "this will be fun" "nope" Christophe laughed "bit of excitement for the morning" "yeah.." jaylah smirked "time to eat and have this" "good luck" "with what?" "Holding it in" "yay" Christophe laughed. Exiting the kitchen, jaylah moved to the table and sat down.
"It's good to see you again jaylah" "been many years" "it has" "been well?" "As best as I can with this life" "yep" "what have you done?" "Went to school. Started a beauty course but quit cos I hated it. Went into finance instead. Moved to Bronxs for work" jaylah slowly are her toast, not sure how it would sit. "you look pale" "rough sleep but I'm fine" Bronx looked at jaylah closely. 'she does look pale. Did she drink til she passed out?' "morning.. oh" "morning Tyson" "are you alright or what?" "Shit night" Tyson nodded "need anything?" "Just finishing this off for now then a shower" "good. Oh what, only toast?" "I was hungry and didn't want to wait" "typical" Tyson walked off and jaylah finished eating. "why are you here?" "To apologize" "both of us. We know how close you are with kalem. He means a lot to you and we both crossed the line" "yep" 'yeah she's pissed off' "to you he was only a man under you.." "no he did a lot for everyone. Every single person in our home misses him" "that's because he is an amazing person" Bronx looked at the hoodie jaylahs wearing. He knows its kalems "you have his belongings?" "They are hers. Everything of his is hers" Lucian looked at Christophe then back to jaylah "his belongings arent being shared?" "No. We want her to have them. She will look after them. Those two were the closest. Even emit and kalem weren't as close as those two" "the photos will be" "photos?" "Yeah in his phone. Photos that include all of us seven. I will be printing them out and sending all of these men a copy".
"Oh what the fuck?" "Good morning emit" "good morning jlee" jaylah had a cheeky grin on her face "you sure you can call me that?" "Yep" Christophe laughed "that's what your necklace says" "I'm aware. Kalem bought it" "where's his bracelet?. You should've got that" jaylah raised her arm showing emit "good he wouldn't want anyone else to have it" "thanks emit" emit showed a slight nod "need anything?" "I'm fine thanks" "good" emit walked into the kitchen while Zaire walked out and took a seat at the table. "Zaire" "Bronx" jaylah internally grinned.
"I understand we pissed all of you off" "yep" Bronx looked at vex as he joined the table "by your out burst I know that" "what you said was awful. He had done a lot for everyone and you treated him like he was nothing" "no. I was in boss mode. I was addressing the men about taking out rayal. I didn't mean to offend" jaylah sipped on her coffee. 'argh I feel fucking terrible' jaylah stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Any Panadol in here?" Christophe started opening cupboards "yep. Feeling wonderful huh?" "Yeah.. lack of sleep and all" Christophe internally grinned "well best you drop two of these" "thanks" grabbing out two Panadol, Brandon walked into the kitchen. "Feeling alright jaylah?" "Head ache" Christophe internally grinned "a slack of sleep can do that. Those men want you to go home" jaylah looked at Christophe before she spoke to brandon "to do what exactly?" "Be safe" "and be spoken down to?" "No. They understand that they crossed the line" "I won't make a decision with out my brothers" "okay so you say that to them. You are stubborn woman, I give you that" "I don't like to be crossed. Don't you think I have had enough people betray me?" Brandon showed a slight nod. "jlee have your tablets" jaylah grabbed a water then dropped the tablets down before washing them down with water. "jlee?" "It's what kalem used to call me" "you and him must've been really close?" "Yep. Since day one" "oh don't I know it. Always leaving us men to go see you" "annoy me" Christophe chuckled "yep sounds about right. He was always annoying someone" "nah I do hate that man" Christophe grinned "just as much as he hated you" "sounds right. Suppose we should head back out there" "Nuh.." "yep" "argh" jaylah grinned as the men followed her out. Getting to the table, jaylah sat down and Christophe stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders while vex, Tyson, Rey, Zaire and emit sat around her.
"We want you all to come home" "why?" "It's your home. You belong there" jaylah looked at all the guys. Not seeing a sign they don't want to, she spoke "Its their Decision" Bronx looked at the men "well?" "You won't be on her case about us being near her?" "No" "fine" "yep" "sure" "fine" "okay" "jaylah?" Jaylah could see in Bronxs eyes that he wants her answer. Thinking about it jaylah showed a slight nod "they are my family. I will go with them" "then it's settled. The job is yours if you want it. Or you can train like them" "not with her back still hurting" "your back?" "When she takes a bullet for someone in the back, of course it will hurt" 'nice save vex' "understandable. What about this place?" "Sell it and split it" jaylah looked at Lucian "fine. I will grab what I want" Lucian showed a slight nod. "what is it that you want?" "Photos" "alright. Let's go look" jaylah internally groaned "fine. You lot good?" "Yep" "yeah we are sweet. You need anything just let us know" "thanks". As jaylah stood up, zaire grabbed her cup and plate. 'oh this will be a fucking blast. Jaylahs pregnant and the house is always full. Im curious how she will get around it, if she doesn't want to mention it to anyone'.