127

'argh, i hate not sleeping beside jaylah' with the bed empty, marshall rolled over and stood up. Knocking his phone and the cards off of the table, the cards spread over the floor. 'i will pick them up after a coffee' marshall walked out and made himself a coffee. 'only seven a.m. fucking hell' drinking his coffee, marshall looked out over the water. 'best view on the island. always has been' finishing his coffee, marshall placed his cup in the sink then walked back to his room. Picking up all the cards, marshall looked at one card as it had turned over. 'g?. What the fuck is that?' marshall flipped the pile over. 'its not even a full deck. T?' marshall spread the cards out on the floor. "What the fuck?. Why has she wrote letters on all of these and where the fuck are the rest of the cards?" 'argh I'm talking to myself' putting the cards in suits. Marshall put his back against the bed as he looked at the letters. 'something is written on these. Ace to ten maybe' putting them in order, Marshalls eyes went wide 'im pregnant' marshall quickly jumped up as he looked at the cards again "I'm pregnant. Jaylahs pregnant. Fuck jaylahs pregnant. Holy shit, I'm going to be a dad" marshall rushed to the closet grabbing the first items he could find and chucked them on. Not being able to hide his excitement or wipe the smile off of his face, marshall ran out of his house to jaylahs. Opening the front door, Zaire spoke "morning" "hey, yeah.. jaylah in her room?" "Yes" marshall ran to jaylahs room and opened her door before quickly closing it while Zaire shook his head 'i need to go have a shower'.
Climbing into bed with her, marshall moved down to her stomach and raised her shirt. Leaving gentle kisses on her stomach, jaylah woke up with a grin "good morning" marshall immediately moved up the bed not being able to wipe the smile off of his face "good morning. We are going to be parents?" Jaylah grinned "we are" marshall connected his lips with jaylahs then kissed her cheek and neck making jaylah grin "do I get a coffee?" "You can have whatever the fuck you like" jaylah laughed "you need to move then" "not yet" marshall pulled the covers back as he rubbed her toned stomach "when did you find out?" "Yesterday. Nicole said it's kalem" marshall showed a gentle grin "perfect. Everything is perfect" 'im thankful he's ecstatic' marshall kissed jaylah again. "Let's get you your coffee. Hey hold up. You found out yesterday.." "three beers. Nicole said she drank for two months before she found out" "you weren't drinking all of last night?" "Coke" "looks like you and I are stopping for a while" "why you?" "We do this together" jaylah grinned as they both got out of bed. "No saving lives, no lifting heavy shit.." jaylah laughed "come on" "I mean it" "move it daddy" marshall showed a massive grin "you win" marshall picked jaylah up and carried her out. "morning you two" marshall grinned "morning" "by that grin I'd say you got yourself a new deck of cards" "best set of cards" Nicole and jaylah both grinned "can you put me down?" "Nah sit. I will make you a coffee and food" Nicole chuckled "take advantage of it" marshall put jaylah down on the chair then walked to the kitchen. Nicole chuckled "good news then?" "Very" "I'm happy for you. What about the guys?" "I wont hide it from them" "hide what?" Marshall grinned "IM GOING TO BE A DAD" Zaires eyes went wide before he ran to jaylah making Nicole laugh "don't you bowl her over" "shut it dad. That's my sister. Shit, I'm going to be a fucking uncle" Nicole and jaylah laughed as Zaire gave jaylah a hug "I'm fucking ecstatic for both of you" "thanks Zaire" "you know you need to go tell Tyson" "yeah after coffee" "and food" "yeah got ya daddy" "how many uncle's does our baby need?" "Thinking of one less?" "Yep" "Nuh" "lucky I'm happy then" everyone laughed. Marshall walked out putting a plate of toast and coffee down "thanks marshall. Have you ate?" "Yeah coffee" "food" "no..argh I will go make some" Nicole showed a cheeky grin "he's going to do everything he can to make sure you are happy" "I already do" "BIG EARS" eating their toast and finishing their coffees, Nicole then spoke "I want to be there when you tell ty" "I'm fine with that. Chop chop" Nicole rushed to her room making Zaire, marshall and jaylah laugh.

"Okay, we are ready" "I'm not" "argh" the men laughed. "give me a minute" jaylah walked to her room and quickly got changed before fixing her hair.
"Ready" "about time" "aunty Nikki is excited" "never call me Nikki. I will slap your balls around your head Zaire" Zaire laughed "yep still hates it".
Walking to the west, there stood Tyson looking out over the water. "I'm just going to come right out and say it. You good?" "Yep".
"GOOD MORNING UNCLE TY" Tyson immediately looked at jaylah, marshall, Nicole, Zaire and Jasmina "what did you just say?" "Good morning uncle ty" Tysons eyes lit up as he walked their way "you are pregnant?" Jaylah grinned "I sure am" Tyson picked her up and spun her around "I'm fucking ecstatic for you. And congratulations on making him blow" "atleast once anyway" everyone laughed as Tyson put her down "fuck.. I'm absolutely thrilled for you two and me. Not only a god father but also an uncle. No saving people. No.." jaylah and marshall laughed. "Marshall said the same thing" "good good. How far along are you?" "No idea" "unbelievable" "hey it's only right I let you know" "I'm privileged. I helped her tell him" "how?" "Wrote it on a deck of cards" Zaire and Tyson looked at jaylah wide eyed before they cracked up laughing "just your style" "definitely" "you are fired for the rest of the day" Tyson picked jaylah up "see Yas" everyone chuckled "I'm so happy for you" "thanks Tyson but you can put me down" "I mean it, no putting yourself in danger, no lifting heavy shit.." "she can lift things" "nothing too heavy" "Jesus help me" Zaire and Nicole laughed as Tyson put jaylah down. "You have ate right?" "Yep" "hey hold the fuck up.." "they were cokes" marshall laughed "are you two tarred with the same brush?" "They definitely are" "you need to make an appointment" "yeah I will" "and have a doctor on the island at all times" "say what?" "These two are very over protective" "so we run?" Nicole chuckled "all I'm going to say is good luck" "yeah that's not going to happen" walking to the bar, marshall spoke "coffees?" "Yeah thanks" everyone taking a seat, Tyson grabbed out his phone. "Start searching" "oh for fuck sake" Nicole and Zaire laughed. "We really need to get phones that work here" "that's a good point" "and you should keep it on you at all times" jaylah internally grinned.
"Good morning everyone" "it is" Bennett grinned "everyone is happy this morning" "woke up on the right side of the bed" "why aren't you working?" "He's fired for the rest of the day" Bennett looked between marshall and Tyson "get in his good books?" "I'm always in the good books" jaylah grinned as she looked the screen. "Found something?" "Nah not yet" "you better" "head too" "argh female" "female what?" "Cable for the television" everyone internally grinned. 'her and her quick thinking' "alright have fun".
'theres hardly any' "find anything?" "No" "well keep looking" "it can wait a little bit". "We should go in and organize some phones though" "oh one hundred percent".
"What are you lot talking about?" "Phones" "you lot don't have phones?" "Not that we can make calls off" marshall let a small laugh slip "you can still use your phones you just need to get new numbers for here" "Well that's good" "and you need to update that" "this ain't mine" "it's android" "argh we are so over" everyone laughed "what?" "Fucking iphone users. They are shit" "agreed" "yep" "spot on" marshall smirked "can't use them?" "Yeah but they are fucking terrible. Androids are simpler to use and I don't have to waste my time" "better photos too" "Nuh that I'm not agreeing on" "you wouldn't. You are an iphone user" everyone laughed. Drinking their coffees, jaylah scooped the Chocolate off the top "that's why you love a cappuccino?" "I'm not sweet enough, I need all the sugar I can get" "less sugar" "more" Nicole chuckled "oh you guys are in for a real treat" "I'm moving out" "he just lost the title" "nah nah I'm always keeping that title" "what title?" Bennett sat down "racing" "surprised you aren't winning" "I was til I couldn't drive a manual for a while. Now I have to catch up" 'this woman of mine'.