121

'argh my fucking head. My whole fucking body' jaylah moved to sit up "shit" "jaylah are you alright?" Jaylahs eyes went wide as she looked down. "Where the fuck is my top?" "You are worried about a top?" Jaylah slowly stood up as she kept the blanket around her and walked to the closet. 'argh my fucking side' grabbing one of kalems shirts, jaylah slowly put it on. "Whose is that?" "Kalems" marshall showed a slight nod "you shouldn't be moving" "I'm hungry and my mouth is dry" "I can go get them" "thanks but no thanks. I need to move" jaylah entered the bathroom. 'argh fucking hell. My face. What's fucking new?' exiting the bathroom, marshall stood at the door waiting. "Did you stay the night?" "Yes" "okay".
Exiting the room, jaylah and marshall slowly walked to the kitchen. "Jaylah" "why the fuck are you out of bed?. You have a broken rib. Go back" "no. I'm having a coffee and making myself some food" "you good woman?" "Oh you know me" "been through worse. What the hell happened yesterday?" "Went to the beach. As I was walking through the water, kale ran up to me and we ran to his mom. A man had cut her air supply and I stepped in to help. I was just thankful she's alive. Two young kids and an amazing husband" "you obviously have met him before" "the husband yeah. he is on the boats. Helped me get my trolley on and off. Turns out it was his wife. Never seen that other man before" "and now look" "I have been through worse" "doesn't mean we want to see you hurt" "I don't want to be hurt either. I didn't expect the guy to come back and I needed to help her. I'm glad I did" jaylah moved to the kettle and turned it on. "Hey marshall.. what the fuck?. are you supposed to be out of bed?" Nicole internally grinned "I can do what I like" "and risk hurting yourself more" "oh nah ya don't woman" "yes mom" Nicole grabbed a cup out "having one Marshall?" "Yeah thanks" Nicole grabbed another "thanks mom" "welcome daughter" "speaking of daughters, how is little miss muffin?" "Another full night sleep" "lucky you" "you too" jaylah grinned "yeah my sleep has been good" "glad to hear it".
"Here Marshall" "thanks. now you should rest" "nah I'm making breakfast" nicole internally grinned "I can help" "she shouldn't be cooking" Nicole looked at Bennett "you her mom?" "No but she was fucking hurt yesterday. Had a broken rib" "her choice" "what's the fucking point" jaylah took a deep breath. "Eggs?" "How about an omelette. I can make it" "you sure?" "Yep yep. I'm your mom. now move your sexy ass and go sit down" "shit. I'm going before I get grounded" "grounded" "I havent done anything" "for future. You know when you hit the teenage years and start sneaking out" jaylah laughed as she held her side "that's why you should be in bed" jaylah rolled her eyes. "do have any idea how worried we have all been and now you are out here not caring" "I do care just not.." "about yourself" "staying in bed all day" Nicole chuckled as she started cutting ingredients. "What's funny?" "You" "excuse me?" "Sure" Bennett shook his head "there's no fucking point" marshall put his cup down and walked out with Bennett and Zaire. "Why the fuck are they in this house all the time?" Nicole laughed "anyone would think they own it" "argh it's ridiculous. They can go sit at the bar" "or their own fucking houses" "that too" "you will be resting though right?" "Yep. In emits room" "you can't be racing like that" "nah might find some movies to watch" "we have a television" "not as big as the projector" "that's a point".

"I can't deal with that" Zaire looked at marshall "she's as stubborn as a mule" "she could fucking care about herself" Zaire shook his head "I'm not doing this" "what?" "Siding against her" 'what the fuck is she doing? She is putting herself in danger. I don't know if I can deal with this. Gorgeous woman, heart of gold, strong mind and body but her care for life.. it's like there is none. She is up out of bed when she should be resting. I think it's best I just stop trying with her and find someone that does care' "you good?" "Yeah I'm going to go check on the guests" "alright". While marshall walked off, Bennett spoke "well she pushed him away" "she didn't do any such thing" "that's shit Zaire. He's done" "well good for him. It's his loss. She is an amazing woman and I will stand by her. Have a good day" "you are leaving?" "My guess is jaylah will be watching movies. I'm going to join her. Catch" Bennett took a deep breath 'marshall really liked her and she has done this. She isn't a great person at all'.

"Hey Clarissa" "Tyson, what can I get you?" "Make it six beers. Jaylah might need one" "your friend is stupid" Tyson glared at Bennett "what did you just say?" "I said shes stupid. Gets hurt and doesn't rest. All we have done is try look out for her but she doesn't give a shit. Marshall really liked her and all she has done is acted like an idiot" "then stay the fuck away from her. Both of you" marshall over hearing their conversation he took a deep breath "maybe he can find a woman thats not stupid" "SAY IT AGAIN" Tyson stood up getting in Bennett's face "ITS GOOD FOR YOU LOT ISNT IT. GO THROUGH EVERYTHING SHE HAS AND FUCKING SURVIVE. YOU WOULDN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING WEAK. YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY SHE DEALS WITH THINGS... FINE. BUT STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER. I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU ARE MARSHALLS RIGHT HAND MAN, I WILL DIE FOR THAT WOMAN. IF YOU TWO CANT SEE THE GOOD IN HER, HE DOESNT FUCKING DESERVE HER. STAY AWAY FROM ME" Tyson grabbed the beers and left the bar "shit" "Bennett what the fuck was that?" "He just pushed her brother" marshall chewed on the inside of his mouth then walked away. "She is fucking stupid" clarissa shook her head.

"Oi" jaylah moved her eyes from the screen to see Zaire and Tyson "ay" "oh fast and furious. Move over we are joining" "an entire marathon?" "Yep" "yeah we are" jaylah moved off the bed "where are you going?" "For a piss before I get comfortable" "yeah you do that". When the guys got comfortable, Nicole entered. "Oh.. where's jaylah?" "Gone for a piss. Joining us for a marathon of fast and furious?" Nicole grinned "yeah I'm in. Let me go get Jasmina" "sweet".
"Woman what are you doing?" "Popcorn" Nicole laughed "we are joining" "yeah sweet. I can't do much right now so why not watch movies until I fall asleep" "that's true. Plenty of room in that bed too" "yep yep" jaylah grabbed the three bags of popcorn and walked back to the room. "Told you I could smell it" Tyson chuckled "you good there shorty" "yep with slow movements" "well slowly get your ass into bed and hurry up" jaylah let a small laugh slip. "Yeah I'm on it". Slowly moving up the bed, Zaire and Tyson grabbed a bag of popcorn "fat cunts" "like you can talk" "I will share with Nicole" "well I'm not" "guts" "hey I've been going to the gym" "to watch the women?" "Fuck off" Nicole laughed as she walked into the room. "Nothing changes with you lot huh?" "Nuh. Get your sexy ass on the bed so I can start this movie" "yeah I'm coming" Nicole moved to lay next to jaylah "getting miss Jasmina into cars" "the girl needs to learn" "better be evos" the guys laughed "muscle cars" "oh here we go. We are going to have Paul walker and Vin diesel all over again" "he's hot" "whose hot?" Zaire looked at Garrett wide eyed "didn't know you were coming" "comfortable you lot?" "Yep" "yeah" "yep" "I'm just hungry. If you are joining hurry up" everyone laughed "alright but who were you talking about?" "Both" "I'm with ya. Mix a little vin diesel with Paul walker and we are good" "definitely needs hair" "so you can grab it when he's pounding you?" "I don't like bald guys" "yeah I'm with you on that one" "best you don't go bald Garrett or you are out on your ass" everyone laughed "extra butter popcorn. Share" jaylah chuckled "don't get a full bag to yourself now, do you?" "Fine you can have some.." "some?" "Yeah three" Garrett smirked "I will take the whole darn bag" "when it's empty" everyone laughed "shh" everyone sitting on the bed watching the movie, drinking and eating popcorn Zaire internally grinned. 'we have back what we had and I have Garrett'.