60

"Bronx" Bronx looked at kalem as he wrapped Elliot's body. "We have a serious problem" "what's the fucking problem?" "The person who is after jaylah is none other than her own brother" Bronx stopped and stared at Elliot's wrapped body 'lucian mathers' Bronx closed his eyes as he took a deep breath "where's jaylah?" "Drinking. She doesn't want to talk" "this makes no sense. She said she seen him get killed" "I don't know.. it was a set up. A mannequin?" Bronx slammed his hands against the wall "FUCK" "she not in a good state" Bronx looked directly at kalem "you can.." "I can't do shit. She won't talk to me" 'wont talk to kalem. She has shut down. Shit this won't be good' bronx walked out of the back room to his office and checked the tracker. Seeing it had stopped, he brought up the location. Writing it down, vex and gage walked in. "Boss?" Bronx looked at vex "right. Jaylah turned to you to teach her how to protect herself?" "Yes" "see if you can talk to her" "what's going on?" "The man that's after jaylah is her brother. My guess is, he doesn't want to hurt her" vexs eyes went wide "so why come in here firing?" "He thinks we are part of rayals men in guessing" vex showed a slight nod. "No matter what you do, no one is to mention this to rayal or his men. do you understand me?" "Understood" vex walked out to the dining room to see jaylah sitting there with her hood up and a glass and bottle of bourbon in front of her. "I want a drink" with no response from jaylah, vex slammed his hands on the table "I said I want some" jaylah looked at vex "then grab a fucking glass" 'okay that's a few words'.
'im getting that address and I'm going there'. Jaylah stood up with no emotion in her light blue eyes. Walking into the office, Bronx looked at jaylah "I want that address" Bronx knew this was coming. Without saying a word, Bronx handed the address to jaylah and Without saying a word jaylah walked out making Bronx worried.
As jaylah moved back to the table, she noticed vex was present. Placing the piece of paper on the table, jaylah stared at it as she poured herself a drink. Vex looked at the piece of paper then at jaylah "going somewhere?" "Yep" "where?" "There" "what is it?" "An address" "I can see that but what is there?" Jaylah peeled her eyes off the piece of paper "you already know the answer to that" vex put his gun on the table. "It's full" jaylah looked at the gun then at vex "take it" "vex, what the hell are you doing?" Zaire looked at jaylah as her eyes showed nothing. "What's going on?" "Drinking".
Jaylah looked at the men as they all walked out, looking straight at Rey, he kept eye contact with her. "I want your keys" without hesitation Rey threw the keys across the table. "You aren't going there" "she is" Rey and vex looked at each other as Christophe spoke "you can't fucking go there jaylah. Do you not understand.." jaylah stood up "what I understand is my life has been a fucking lie. It was all a fucking set up and the only fucking reason he has been coming here is because he thinks I'm with uncle rayal" vex internally grinned "take it jaylah" jaylah picked up the keys and the gun. "Still got your own?" "No" kalem threw it on the table. And jaylah picked it up before walking out. Pressing the button for the car, she grinned as she seen the evo. The entire reason she wanted Rey's.

Getting to the gates of the house, jaylah kicked the car out sideways and parked it. Immediately men raised their guns but jaylahs not worried. Exiting the car, she raised hers. "I WANT TO SEE LUCIAN" Ali and Mick looked at each other in shock. 'thats jaylah. Who the fuck was brought in?' "I SAID, I WANT TO SEE LUCIAN. NOW" Ali grabbed his phone and put it to his ear. "Ali, what's the fucking issue?" "We didn't bring jaylah here" "WHAT?" Ali put the phone on loud speaker "boss she's standing in front of us with two guns raised" "open the gates" "I won't be entering. I want fucking answers and you will meet me out front" "I don't do business out front" "then I leave" Lucian shook his head "five minutes". Jaylah is in no mood to mess around. Keeping her guns raised, three men walked down the driveway.
As Lucian walked out with right his hand man and third in line, he looked at jaylah as she kept her guns raised. Looking at his men he spoke "lower your weapons" jaylah won't be. "Why did you send your men into my home?" "Not a hello first" jaylah stayed silent and lucian knew she just wants answers "they left me to the wolves. They deserve to die" "wrong. Those men aren't uncle rayals men. They are my family and friends. One of your men shot my best friend twice. That doesn't sit well with me" 'shit' Lucian looked at his men telling them to back off. Keeping her guns raised, Lucian walked closer but still kept his distance. "Jaylah business is business. I wasn't to know they aren't a part of rayals fucked up mess" "do your research. You obviously know where I have been" "lower your guns" "no I won't be doing that. I have let my guard down way too many times" "these men won't hurt you" as three cars came screaming up the road, Lucian looked at jaylah "this was a trap?" "No. Those men are my family and my guess there are here to make sure I am safe" Lucian kept eye contact with jaylah as the three cars pulled up "boss?" "Hold your fire".
Kalem, Christophe, vex, tyson, Zaire, Rey and Bronx got out of the cars looking at the situation in front of them. "Bronx" Bronx took a deep breath "you know who I am" "yep" "that's my partner and you invaded his home" Lucian looked at the men then at jaylah "then I apologize" "and the guy wearing the blue shirt is the one your men shot" kalem internally grinned "who shot Giovanni?" "I did" Lucian internally grinned "it seems we aren't much different" "a lot. I would've contacted you via phone if I knew you were alive but you knew I was" "I hunted you down" "then a phone call would've been a lot fucking better" Lucian grinned "lower your guns jaylah" jaylah knows if they make one wrong move those men are dead. Lowering her guns, Lucian spoke "That's not the way I work" "I do" kalem and Christophe wanted to laugh but held it in "okay I was wrong. How did you know my location?" "There's a blow up doll in your house dressed as a female with a tracker in it" Lucian wanted to laugh but held it in "I see" "I guess you didn't check on your sister after she was thrown in a boot?" The men behind jaylah chuckled "no.. I let her rest. You want answers?" "Yes. Last i seen you were slaughtered" "I was thrown out of the house to die" Bronx walked up beside jaylah "Lucian" "Bronx" seeing both shake hands jaylah internally grinned "who is your family?" "These are all my brothers" the men grinned "more brothers I didn't know about?" "Rey, vex, Tyson, Zaire, Christophe and my favorite but don't tell him that, kalem" "heard that" jaylah internally grinned "Ali, Mick, Jax and Dominic" jaylah watched as four men walked forward. "this is my right hand man Dominic" jaylah showed a slight nod "Jax, Mick and Ali" "we expecting anymore fire at the house?" "no" news jaylah likes to hear. "As we don't want it here" kalem moved up and picked jaylah up putting her on his shoulders making Lucian and bronx both grin. "Sorry you were shot" "well thanks to this one, I'm still alive" jaylah grinned as she looked down at kalem "hate you" Bronx laughed "hate you too" Lucian shook his head "so you are dating my sister?" "Yep" "and she is on his shoulders?" "Yep" "okay" Lucian cleared his throat. "This is strange" Lucians men all smirked "so all this time we were trying to kidnap your own sister?" "I like how you put trying into that. Elliot's a dumbass by the way" the men all laughed "BOSS" As a man ran out, he came to a stop as he looked at the scene in front of him. "well this explains it" "Darren this is jaylah, bronx, Rey, Tyson, Zaire, Christophe, vex and her best mate kalem" Darren looked stunned "how the fuck did you get out here?" "I was never in there" Lucian smirked "it seems my sister.." "sister?" "Yep. Is smart enough to not get caught" "oh no she's not, she's dating Bronx" getting a tap to the head kalem laughed. "We can discuss this tomorrow?" Lucian looked at jaylah "fine. It's late. I want your number" jaylah grabbed her phone out and threw it to Lucian "call your phone".